Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

El_rufai Please Answer My Question on Illegal Gold Mining in Niger State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El_rufai Please Answer My Question on Illegal Gold Mining in Niger State! (691 Views)

is this Inustice? Illegal Gold Mining in The North Should be Probed 8tn Lost / Difference Btw Kaduna Governor And Nasir El_rufai's Certificate(picture) / EL_RUFAI HAS FINALY DUG HIS GRAVE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El_rufai Please Answer My Question on Illegal Gold Mining in Niger State! by MidasT(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Recently, the former Minister in charge of the FCT twitted the following: "@El_Saoud: @elrufai i am writing an article on oil theft, will appreciate your input.... Ask for Tompolo's input, he protects the waters..". As honest as that statement is which i dont dispute in anyway, i asked the former minister in a twit of mine the following question: "@elrufai: why not tell him to write about #illegal #gold mining along Bida Minna road? Charity begins at #home". Fellow Nigerians, the former minister has feigned not seeing that twit; as he has twitted several other gossip about the GEJ administration. I am a living witness to this illegal mining activity along Bida-Minna express way close to Maizube farms, in Niger State. The FG is obviously not aware, and since it is in the north, everyone kept quiet, but when it is crude oil, they fix their telescopic eyes on it becos it belongs to Nigeria. Is Niger State not part of Nigeria? Or are precious metals not one of the natural resources that belongs to the whole of Nigeria? Mr. Nasir El-Rufai, please answer my question objectively, and be a true Nigerian for once.
Re: El_rufai Please Answer My Question on Illegal Gold Mining in Niger State! by Delafruita(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
What exactly is the meaning of this gibberish?is elrufai supposed to be in a position to explain the activities of illegal miners?is he one of the miners?is it his duty to checkmate the activities of illegal miners?

These are the simple questions you should have asked yourself before posting that thrash
Re: El_rufai Please Answer My Question on Illegal Gold Mining in Niger State! by MidasT(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Delafruita: What exactly is the meaning of this gibberish?is elrufai supposed to be in a position to explain the activities of illegal miners?is he one of the miners?is it his duty to checkmate the activities of illegal miners?

These are the simple questions you should have asked yourself before posting that thrash
If he can refer someone to Tompolo to ask about oil theft, then let him refer me to someone that can explain to me and other interested Nigerians how come Gold is being mined illegally in the north. It is our natural resources too just like crude oil.

1 Like

Re: El_rufai Please Answer My Question on Illegal Gold Mining in Niger State! by Delafruita(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
MidasT: If he can refer someone to Tompolo to ask about oil theft, then let him refer me to someone that can explain to me and other interested Nigerians how come Gold is being mined illegally in the north. It is our natural resources too just like crude oil.
are you sensible at all?the FG pays tompolo billions to prevent oil theft.so elrufai was corrrect in referring the tweep to tompolo.does FG pay elrufai to prevent illegal gold mining?
Re: El_rufai Please Answer My Question on Illegal Gold Mining in Niger State! by citizenY(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abeg make somebody answer Midas touch OOOOOOOO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Launches First Ever State Law Enforcement Training Institute / Gej's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / Your Wish For The Governor Of Your State In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.