Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

2003 Lincoln Navigator - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Lincoln Navigator (1829 Views)

American Specs Lincoln Navigator.(double Cabin)fully Pimped.08169446319.special / 2003 Lincoln Navigator - -- Price reduced 2.85M - Free Unlock BlackBerry Phone / Black 2000 Lincoln Navigator for N2.1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2003 Lincoln Navigator by TayoD1(m): 12:07am On Jul 29, 2008
Hello,

I have a 2003 Lincoln Navigator I am considering sending to naija. I'd like to know if there is a market for such. I am currently using it and it has about 110,000 miles on it. Black exterior with brown leather interior and very much loaded.

I'll post pictures if any is interested. And by the way, I plan to sell for between 2.5 and 3.0 million depending on the shipping and other costs.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by ssRhino: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2008
I have same but 2004 white exterior with cream leather seats, i heard the market for it in nigeria is not as strong as the japanese automobiles.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by tolu10: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
hello $$Rhino, Tayo D and fellow Landers,

I agree that it is not as hot as Japaneese. But I will take any American truck over a Japanese any day. There simply is no comparison.

There simply is no comparison. I saw a few Navigators in Naija when I visited in March in Ikorodu and I was not even looking hard for it.

I have a 2001 Navi that I am will send next year.

And I plan to sell for minimum of $2 Million.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by ssRhino: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
Well Said Tolu, but the road in Nija cld destroy the air suspension, but the luxury is next to none.
Selling a 2001 for 2M next year might need lots of prayer.
I might start an auction of mine soon on nairaland.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by tolu10: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
$$RHINO,

I agree with you about the air suspension but you know there's nothing we can do about the roads in Nigeria.

I believe that we should believe in the product we are selling even if it's american. Despite all the anti American sentiments.

You said selling for #2 million will need some prayer but believe me. 01 - 02 Pathfinder is selling for 1.8m to2.0m.

Does that make any sense ? I don't think so. We need more diversity in Nigeria. I have even seen Ford Winstar that out perform Honday Odyssey's.

So I believe that those who are smart should go against the popular trend of buying what everyone else is buying.

It is cheaper for everyone in the long run.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by ssRhino: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
Tolu, i agree with you, but we both know nigerians, we all tends to follow the crowd, although, availability of parts for american autos are not great in nija, all being said, i am sure he market will change soon
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by tolu10: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
Pussy_full (based on you user name. I will take it to mean that you have surpassed Hue Hefner)

But I strongly beleive that there is a market in Naija for the lincoln and I strongly agree with pussy_full.

If you send it you will be surprised at how fast It will go because it will be consideered exclusive. People like it when they hear "Your Car is not common"

If u send it it will go fast. The key is marketing to the right person.

$$Rhino,Again, we are all on the same page.

People also believe that they can easily get the parts for japaneese cars but this is not always true.

I know people with Quest and Villager that can't find parts. And some times when they find the parts. They are fake parts.

So availability does not always equal quality. Wouldn't they be better off even if they had to order they parts from u overseas.

After all it will be original.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by ssRhino: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
pussy_full:

when people dey ride escalade, masarati, bentley, jaguar, 2008 Grand Cherokee for Nigeria - na im you dey ask wether Lincon Navigator go sell? something wey my pastor don use since 1999 for Nigeria - na im u dey ask wether market dey for - na old model car be that o - no one go buy more than 2m from you.

Your pastor is surely driving the older model, wont sell mine for less that 2.6M, else, i will keep it there in nija and drive when in town, mine is a 2004 Model.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by TayoD1(m): 12:42am On Jul 30, 2008
Thanks Guys for the input. I still can't come to a reasonable conclusion based on the postings so far. I might consider a live aution as Rhino said but I just can't figure out the best modalities for that. I am not desperate to sell it, as I can still continue to "rock" my thing. Come to thinko f it, maybe I should offer N100,000 to any one who finds a buyer who makes a down-payment in anticipaion of my sending it. I could work out that details with my Attorney in Lagos.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by TayoD1(m): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2008
@**ssy_full,

You must be joking - have u been to Lagos before?
How do you mean?
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by ssRhino: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2008
Tolu, i so much agree with you, you have surely throw me the challenge, hope to send mine to nija be4 the end of the year.
Infact, i am ready and willing to be helping anyone that buy vehilces off me to get the parts here in the western world at an wholesale's price, used or brand new parts.
Now, tell me what do i replace the navigator with after sending it to nija, the only thing i like again is the Range Sport, what do you think?
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by TayoD1(m): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2008
@$$Rhino,

Tolu, i so much agree with you, you have surely throw me the challenge, hope to send mine to nija be4 the end of the year.
Infact, i am ready and willing to be helping anyone that buy vehilces off me to get the parts here in the western world at an wholesale's price, used or brand new parts.
Now, tell me what do i replace the navigator with after sending it to nija, the only thing i like again is the Range Sport, what do you think?
You are so right. I think the Navigator is virtually one of the most luxurious cars you can drive. You'll have to spend a lot to get something more luxurious. American cars are usually well loaded compared to other cars anyway.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by ssRhino: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2008
I used to think of replacing mine with a QX45 infiniti till i test drove one.
Now i am kinda leaving towards a Range Sport 2007 model, cos i am sure i will get market for it when i am tired of driving it here or a better one
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by TayoD1(m): 1:22am On Jul 30, 2008
I like the Mazda CX-9 but it is still not comparable to the Navigator.
Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by ssRhino: 2:15am On Jul 30, 2008
I used to Like the hummer, but i heard the sales are not that great in Nigeria, so not sure if i want to get into it.
But surely wont mind the Range Sport 2007 Model but must have some nice shoes too with all the headrest LCD

Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by ssRhino: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2008
Here are some that i liked compared to CX-9

Re: 2003 Lincoln Navigator by travelxpat(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2009
pls i need the lincoln navigator for my cousin ,can i get it for 1.5 milion

(1) (Reply)

Accord 2007 Ex / New Or Naija Used Daf Truck Or Iveco Truck Needed Urgently-head / Toyota Camry 2002 Model,full Option.best Offer U Can Get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.