Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week (3020 Views)

ASUU May Call-Off Strike Next Week / FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Canine1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Ayima: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Memorandum of Universities MoU.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by solelymade: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
When..
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by adorable29(f): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Till I see a prof giving lectures in class! OYO! Following sha!
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Womaniza: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
FG has finally done the needful. I love ASUU for maintaining their ground. I thought Okupe said, lecturers had already complied with their earlier directive, why then did the FG sign the MOU again ? Anyway, time to dust my books.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by ennon92(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is Faggie out of his senses? Why next week? Why can't he declare d resumption date now? After this ill-fated strike, won't they embark on another one real soon? Won't there be any molestation of the female students? Does this stop the outrageous sales of shoddy handouts? Will this compromise revive the education sector? By n large, aint this strike politically hijacked by anti-PDP?
Those re the questions that need urgent answers to.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by olalekan1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ayima: Memorandum of Universities MoU.
it is Memorandum of Understanding. MOU
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by ennon92(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=kulikuli26][/quote]this's a public forum,y displaying ur foolishness?
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by isaacosas01(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
this is unbelievable.
itz already Christmas, they should wait and call it off next year.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Ariyke: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Finally!!
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Joyfullyme: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
BabaAlabi:
So Chief Wike is now a champion producing results? I was wondering what brought about your comment only to look at your posts and understand. Why do stupid people have to politicize everything? An agreement was breached hence the strike, now a new agreement has been reached so we should give all glory to Wike? SMH
My brother whether you like it or not, his effectiveness in not deniable.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Hearme(m): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dr2great: Shame on Apc.,APC should go and bury their head in shame.,gej has won again.,he has defeated Apc again.,GEJ FOR PRESIDENT COME 2015.,no space in aso rock come 2015.,fresh air nigeria..CONGRATULATION STUDENTS

To call you fool is an understatement. Who told you ASUU struggle has anything to do with APC? You have been brainwashed by governments propaganda I guess. If GEJ himself was not playing politics, what made him wait until the whole issue degenerated to this level. Its a shame they can implement an agreement signed 4years ago and will only bulge when the system is closed down. I'm sure you are part of those saying sack them all.

ASUU has just demonstrated to all Nigerians how to hold our government accountable. Its my prayer that more groups will come up to kill corruption in this country. Lets all begin to hold our leaders accountable and stop tribalism, regionalism and religious sentiments. Way forward Nigeria is that the 158million people should rise up and hold the few less than 2million people holding our country to ransome. The more enlighten we become, the better we can fight as one.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Truman155(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Tomorrows news FAGGIE SAYS 'WE DIDNT SIGN ANY AGREEMENT' ...IN OTHER NEWS ASUU VOWS TO CONTINUE STRIKE .....URGE UNION MEMBERS NOT TO GIVE UP but on a serious note someone should beg ASUU in the name of the great madiba
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Hearme(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2013
Joyfullyme:
My brother whether you like it or not, his effectiveness in not deniable.

What effectiveness are you talking about. Was it the embarrassment he caused Mr President by announcing the sack of university lecturers in which the President tactically dissociated himself from. Since he said that did you ever see him come to the public to make any statement? He messed up totally and should be forever grateful to the likes of the public campaigner and chief orators like Doyin Okupe who laid down some part of his integrity to bail him out.

Wike embarrassed the president and all Nigerians by making such statement. I remain of the opinion that Rivers people should not vote a man who is hasty in spirit as governor.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Makana14(f): 1:29am On Dec 12, 2013
Source please .....
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Ayima: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Hearme:

What effectiveness are you talking about. Was it the embarrassment he caused Mr President by announcing the sack of university lecturers in which the President tactically dissociated himself from. Since he said that did you ever see him come to the public to make any statement? He messed up totally and should be forever grateful to the likes of the public campaigner and chief orators like Doyin Okupe who laid down some part of his integrity to bail him out. You don't know anything,do u think is Jonathan that will announce the sack of lecturers? Wike cannot say that without an order from the president.The president did not dissociate himself rather he told us how information in government is been passed across, try and be reading critically.

Wike embarrassed the president and all Nigerians by making such statement. I remain of the opinion that Rivers people should not vote a man who is hasty in spirit as governor.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by Ayima: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Hearme:

What effectiveness are you talking about. Was it the embarrassment he caused Mr President by announcing the sack of university lecturers in which the President tactically dissociated himself from. Since he said that did you ever see him come to the public to make any statement? He messed up totally and should be forever grateful to the likes of the public campaigner and chief orators like Doyin Okupe who laid down some part of his integrity to bail him out.

You don't know anything,do u think is Jonathan that will announce the sack of lecturers? Wike cannot say that without an order from the president.The president did not dissociate himself rather he told us how information in government is been passed across, try and be reading critically.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by koboko69: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Which kain moderators be this ones sef. Why move a closed thread to FP. Then give us a link for this. ASUU dey strik for una brain too.......mtcheeew
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by ignis: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
That's as good as next year..
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by meforyou1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Congrats to ASUU and naija students. For d mo.ron who asked why didn't fagge there and then call off the strike should know that he doesn't have such powers. ASUU in all universities will be informed and will hold meetings to agree to call off and ASUU NEC will me and and call it off.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by ignis: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
koboko69: Which kain moderators be this ones sef. Why move a closed thread to FP. Then give us a link for this. ASUU dey strik for una brain too.......mtcheeew
I also observed thSame rubbish... I windeed if the moderator that did it is sleeping..
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by meforyou1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
koboko69: Which kain moderators be this ones sef. Why move a closed thread to FP. Then give us a link for this. ASUU dey strik for una brain too.......mtcheeew
I tire o
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by mariong(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
They had better leave it till Jan 1.
Re: ASUU to Call Off Strike Next week by koboko69: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Chio..this modes are even more corrupt that GEJ. See magic o. Dem don open that thread. Chia....!!!! This OP nor get level abi wetin. 1st dem moved closed thread to FP. Say na this one. Now dem open the one for FP back. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Strange Laws In Countries That Are Seriously Funny / Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too / Is It Possible To Do NYSC Twice If You Study Two Courses In Different Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.