Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Facts About Jean Claude Van Damme That You Don't Know. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Jean Claude Van Damme That You Don't Know. (1610 Views)

Jean-claude Van Damme’s Wife Files For Divorce For The Second Time / Was Jean-claude Van Damme's Splits In The Volvo Ad Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Jean Claude Van Damme That You Don't Know. by Odward(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jean claude van damme is a belgian by birth and not france as you think born on oct 1960,when he was 10 years old he was enrolled into the school of karate by his father,he graduated and earned a black belt out of all his fighting history he won 19 matches and 1 match,then he has entered into 20 knock-out rounds and loosed 4.he started his film debut around 80's,his largest film debut which hit the cinema box are:universal soldiers(the three series)kick boxer,street fighter,JCVD,expendables 2,knock off, hard target,double team,and many others.he was called by sylvester stallon himself to take the lead role in expendables1 but he refused,he then showed at expendables 2 he has signed a deal to take up the lead role in expendable 3 to be released in 2014....van damme was married to four women in which a lady who took a lead role in the film(street fighter) he has 3 children,when he was in his early twenties he spent $10,000 every week on cocaine till he was arrested for driving high and then taken to a rehab home,van damme just released a new and he is gonna released more by next year.Appreciate my effort by liking and comment.thanks.

#Team Spartan#.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Jean Claude Van Damme That You Don't Know. by fr3do(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is he related to wrestler Rob van dam?

edited
no,they are not related
just googled it
Re: Facts About Jean Claude Van Damme That You Don't Know. by pfijacobs(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
ok
Re: Facts About Jean Claude Van Damme That You Don't Know. by Odward(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
fr3do: Is he related to wrestler Rob van dam?

edited
no,they are not related
just googled it
no they aren't any way related and i didn't google i have all d stars personal data.

(1) (Reply)

The Upcoming Actress Shows Off Her Self On "Show Me The Money" Outfit / SEE Love Proposal Yesterday, That Came With An Helicopter Gift...(photo) / Shots Have Been Fired Inside Lil Wayne’s Miami Beach Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.