Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently (684 Views)

Certified Automation Professional / Industrial Automation/instrumentation Certification Courses In Portharcourt-nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently by okonko(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2008
A reputable company based in Lagos requires the services of skilled automation engineers for immediate employment.

Qualification:

HND/Bsc. in Electrical Engineering with good working knowledge of DeltaV, ICS Triplex, AB PLC 5/500/5000 and Provox
Process Automation Systems.Minimum of 5 years working experience.

Personal Attribute:
Must be self driven and intuitive, apt to learn and ready to work under minimum supervision.

Job Requirement:
Ability to program and troubleshoot faults on the systems mentioned. Must be willing to work within or outside Lagos.

Remuneration: Very attractive

Method of Application: Forward your detailed CV to engrto@ymail.com with the subject line: Delta V
Please do not border to apply if you do not meet the above specifications
Re: Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently by princejose: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2008
Hi,
Please, i just want to know may is equipment and countrol africa that is recruiting for the positions or not.
If you find it difficult to disclose this openly, you can mail me in my email address.josepdo75@yahoo.com.I have a friend that have enough experience on DeltaV but, working for the above mensioned company.But, want to hange his job.
Re: Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently by princejose: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2008
Sorry the mail address is josepdo75@yahoo.com.Okonko pls reply me as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Re: Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently by okonko(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
NO, not the mentioned company.
Re: Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently by princejose: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
Thank you.Okonko.
I have applied.
Re: Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently by okonko(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2008
You are welcome.
Re: Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently by okonko(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2008
the advert is very urgent
Re: Engineers(Automation) Needed Urgently by okonko(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2008
still open

(1) (Reply)

Briscoe Callling / Gods Tim / Can I Have An Msc Degree With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.