Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is Your Birthday 2day? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Is Your Birthday 2day? (489 Views)

Come In, Drop Your Birthday Details And Meet Your Biirthday Twinies. / Let's See If Your Birthday Mate Is On NL / Please Announce Your Birthday Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Birthday 2day? by Henbest26: 4:29am On Dec 12, 2013
My greetings 2 the good people of nl. I have always counted on you for advices and directives that work and i'm pretty sure the case won't be different this time.
With great pleasure and a heart full of merriment,i announce the bithday of my most cherished g-i-r-l friend!!!8-)
I'm particularly borthered over what present 2 give her on a special day like thissad so i need your ever reliable advice on the best gift 2 give her(i'm still a student though). You can also share with us if your own BD falls on this day. HBD 2 my swtht,HBD 2 all BD celebrantscheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Spend The Christmas Day? / Basic Instrumentation And Control Training Practical Training. / Become Financialy Secured Under 4 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.