Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Playstation 4 Needed Urgently Before Christmas - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation 4 Needed Urgently Before Christmas (1030 Views)

PS 4 Needed With Fifa 15 And 2 Dual Shock Pads / Playstation 3 Vs Playstation 4 / Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstation 4 Needed Urgently Before Christmas by Princz(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Pls I need a PlayStation 4 urgently bfore christmas. Its actually a Christmas present for some1. The problem is am in delta state and am not ready to travel to lagos or anywhere else to get it myself till next year. And am not willing to pay any money upfront to anbody to deliver to me coz I don't trust anyone.
Please, if anybody or company is willing to do a "pay on delivery" den I will be very glad and happy to do business with that company or individual.

PS: am willing to pay for every charges that comes with it as long as it is "pay on delivery. "
Re: Playstation 4 Needed Urgently Before Christmas by mkmyers45(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
You can order directly from amazon
Re: Playstation 4 Needed Urgently Before Christmas by Princz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
how can I order it from amazon and how can I ship it to Nigeria
Re: Playstation 4 Needed Urgently Before Christmas by domack99(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Princz: how can I order it from amazon and how can I ship it to Nigeria

Try circuit atlantic (www.circuitatlantic.com) the earlier you order the better so it can be deliver before xmas.

I also plan on ordering one myself
Re: Playstation 4 Needed Urgently Before Christmas by faithin9ja: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
domack99:

Try circuit atlantic (www.circuitatlantic.com) the earlier you order the better so it can be deliver before xmas.

I also plan on ordering one myself

e go tough oh!
1. Circuitatlantic will require you to pay upfront which the poster does not want to do
2. Amazon is not shipping any PS4 before Christmas,

(1) (Reply)

Pc Gamers In Port Harcourt Let's Exchange And Share Games / Bet9ja / Please Does Anyone Have PES 2016.ISO For PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.