Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals (887 Views)

Nairaland King Tournament : Quarter Finals / Nairaland King Tourney : First Round / Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by mikuz(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Semi final draw . . .

12 Dec.
Ema Prince vs ThePrekky

13 Dec.
Animetum vs Ibime

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 32 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

Judges

1. Beshi

2. Man-i-kal

3. Da whizkid

4. Cooger

5. DBR

6. Mailmalc

7. Mikuz

8. Rhyme Lunatic

Goodluck!!!
Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by FlexiBars(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
I want in. What do I gotta do? New here
Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 13, 2013
FlexiBars: I want in. What do I gotta do? New here

Nigga, a torney is up to the semi's and u saying u want in, u mad?
Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by rhymeunatic(m): 4:50am On Dec 13, 2013
Illness:

Nigga, a torney is up to the semi's and u saying u want in, u mad?

Must you insult?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by Animetum: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol.
Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by Emaprince: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
mikuz please don't allow these vampires and cowards to make moronic comments in any of the battle threads
Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by jackpot(f): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2013
^you already dissing potential judges, bro. You want make we vote you commot?

Lolz @ Vampires and Cowards grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by jackpot(f): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Must you insult?
No be una pastime? Everytime you people prepare bars, na to look for rhyming diss una dey do. I neva see anyone of you praising each other in your flows grin grin

No wonder most of you guys "diss everywhere you go." Lolz grin

you even have the word "Lunatic" in your username. This is a proof that "dissing" and "derogatory words grin " are always on your subconscious minds.

I know what most of you does is walking up a street and the next thing is unconsciously dropping some diss flows and probably a passerby might think that you have gone bonkers. Hahahaha, I am sorry for you ooooooo grin

one love, my brothers kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by rhymeunatic(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2013
jackpot: No be una pastime? Everytime you people prepare bars, na to look for rhyming diss una dey do. I neva see anyone of you praising each other in your flows grin grin

No wonder most of you guys "diss everywhere you go." Lolz grin

you even have the word "Lunatic" in your username. This is a proof that "dissing" and "derogatory words grin " are always on your subconscious minds.

I know what most of you does is walking up a street and the next thing is unconsciously dropping some diss flows and probably a passerby might think that you have gone bonkers. Hahahaha, I am sorry for you ooooooo grin

one love, my brothers kiss kiss

Coming from someone who calls himself a "Jackkpot" ?? K
Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by jackpot(f): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
^You think I'm cooking it up?

Just check out your signature:

"My mindset
Is to take away sanity from humanity
And
replace it with madness!!"

You see? Lolz.

You know why I would neva marry you if I were your girl-friend? It is because what most of you does is to call their girlfriends "beaches" in their rap songs. Your grandfather Tupac is one of them grin

Another reason is that I dont want anybody going to the studio the next day and rapping about how we made love the previous night. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I jump am pass grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by Emaprince: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
jackpot:
You know why I would neva marry you if I were your girl-friend? It is because what most of you does is to call their girlfriends "beaches" in their rap songs. Your grandfather Tupac is one of them grin

Another reason is that I dont want anybody going to the studio the next day and rapping about how we made love the previous night.
grin grin not every body is like that o!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals by rhymeunatic(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
jackpot: ^You think I'm cooking it up?

Just check out your signature:

"My mindset
Is to take away sanity from humanity
And
replace it with madness!!"

You see? Lolz.

Another reason is that I dont want anybody going to the studio the next day and rapping about how we made love the previous night. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I jump am pass grin grin grin

And You think you know me? Cos of my internet profile and all? Really? -sigh

(1) (Reply)

Music Production At Its Best- Goldmyne Studios / Bleed Da Mic / Nigerian Music Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.