Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Overflowing Grace In The Wilderness Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overflowing Grace In The Wilderness Part 2 (397 Views)

The Relationship Between Work, Faith And Grace In Christianity / Overflowing Grace In The Wilderness Part 1 / Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overflowing Grace In The Wilderness Part 2 by charisville: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2013
And they did not thirst When He led them through the deserts; He caused the waters to flow from the rock for them; He also split the rock, and the waters gushed out. Isaiah 48:21

In the New Testament realities, 1 Corinthians 10:4 states, “All drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ”. Irrespective of the place we find ourselves, whether in plenty or in the desert, we have to constantly drink from the Rock. The Rock is Jesus, and the more you drink, the more you experience great grace in every area of your life. The woman by the well drank from the Rock of ages and she was turned into a proclaimer of the Word. She ran into her village telling them about Jesus.

This woman was of no good repute; no wonder she came to the well at an odd hour when no one could see her, because of the shameful life she was living. But as soon as she drank from the Rock, her life changed. Has any issue caused you so much pain? The great Rock Jesus is ready to infuse His grace into that situation. You must be willing to receive the overflow of His grace by ASKING and BELIEVING. Romans 5:17 states, “Much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ”. So when you receive the overflow of grace and the free gift of righteousness, you are guaranteed to reign in this present life.

Some people are so quick to disqualify themselves from receiving from our Daddy God, saying, “I’m not good enough” or “my life is plagued with sin and the grace of God won’t stay”. Beloved, this grace has appeared to all men (Titus 2:11), meaning that everyone on earth qualifies for God’s unmerited favour. The only issue is, will they believe and receive it? Where sin abounds, God’s grace is in super abundance. So no matter where you find yourself, God’s grace is higher than that addiction or situation. Just receive God’s super abounding grace.

Prayer: Declare “Lord Jesus I receive Your abundance of grace into my heart. Thank You Lord, because I know that Your unmerited favour and power will turn my life around”. Amen

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/overflowing-grace-in-the-wilderness-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule

(1) (Reply)

Ten Inches Of Water / Did You Attend? / Prayer 4 U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.