Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Funny Pix Of The Day: Music On The Go - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Pix Of The Day: Music On The Go (1110 Views)

my funny pix / L.o.l; See Funny Pix Of Homeless And Beggars' Signs / Funny Pix I Saw On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pix Of The Day: Music On The Go by arthgideon: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2013
No, he's not moving the music box. Do you see his DJ panel and the connected wire in front? Wow! I'm yet to see such a passion for sharing music.

A man from Houston saw this dude in his neighborhood yesterday, and he took a picture to share with his friends. He tagged it "hood-ventions." I have to admit that this biker is very creative, and who knows? This could be the next stylish transportation for all bike-riding music lovers.

I thought it was pretty funny and smart!

Do you have any funny post you would like to share on iNub? kindly email them to myinfonubia@gmail.com. Laughter is a good medicine for the heart. It works faster than drugs, and it's one-size fit all! That is, any sickness you've got, it can cure it.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/12/funny-pix-of-day-music-on-go.html

Re: Funny Pix Of The Day: Music On The Go by originalking1(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Good one there bro. Thumbs up!

(1) (Reply)

The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. / America’s Most Expensive House For Sale At $139million / Some Hilarious Comments Quotes And Mensions On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.