Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

University Of Maiduguri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri (1573 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Set For 40th Anniversary / University Of Maiduguri ( UNIMAID ) / University Of Maiduguri Jamb Cut-off Mark And Their Post Ume Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Maiduguri by pretty4me: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2008
Hello everyone,

Jst wnt 2 inform those who chose University of Maiduguri that their Post-ume comes up on the 5th August 2008.
Re: University Of Maiduguri by sulaidon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2008
pls how can i get more information about the school post jamb
Re: University Of Maiduguri by pretty4me: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2008
Sorry please the date of the post Ume is not 5th but 8th & 9th respectively. Attached is the page that carries the full information, Fee, Day/Date, Faculty, Venue of exams & Time.

Re: University Of Maiduguri by DebbyDebby: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2008
Pretty, sorry to ask. i thought de said der wasnt going to be any post ume test 4 maiduguri dis year. dat de were gon' use d ume score 4 d admission and not d post ume score.
Re: University Of Maiduguri by sulaidon(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2008
so we don't have to register online all the requirement is dat all they need and pls i cant see the act no well and how can i get the attarchment page. Thanks
Re: University Of Maiduguri by pretty4me: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2008
sulaidon:

so we don't have to register online all the requirement is that all they need and please i can't see the act no well and how can i get the attachment page. Thanks

Day/Date Subject Venue Time
Fri. 8/8/08 Medical Science Computer Centre 10:00am
Agriculture El-Kanemi hall
Engineering LT 6, 8, 12
Pharmacy MPH 1-3
Science MPH 4-5
Veterinary Medicine Borno Hall

Sat. 9/8/08 Arts Related MPH 1-5 10:00am
Education Computer Centre
Law El-Kanemi hall
Management Science LT 6, 8, 12
Social Sciences Borno Hall/Kirfi Hall[b]

requirement s:[/b]
Candidates who chose Uni. Maid. as their first choice and any interested candidates who score 170 points and above in the JAMB Examination for this year are eligible to attend the Post-Ume Screening Exercise.

Candidates are also expected to fulfil the following:
1. Present evidence (Bank Teller) of payment of a non-refundable admin. charge of N2,000 to the uni. of Maid. Acct. of the following Banks in Nig. (a) Unity bank Acct. No 068030/1/2/0, (b) Oceanic Bank Acct. No 2491301004764 & (c) Afribank Acct NO. 130769177613

2. Two recent passport photographs
3. Present original & photocopies of JAMB slip and results
4. Writing materials

Note: Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise may forfeit his/her chance of gaining admission into the Uni. maid for this session.
* GSM phone will not allowed in the screening hall
* Candidate will be responsible for their accommodation.
* Candidates should locate their venues at the Uni. prior to commencement time.

For more information check Daily sun newspaper of July 29
Re: University Of Maiduguri by sulaidon(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
Thanks u are really kind for the information, may u receive every blessings from above.
Re: University Of Maiduguri by geolabious(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
To all people sitting for UNIBEN post-ume

Please don't read keypoint because it is not best for reading
These are the logic of the exam

1. Please don't read KEYPOINT, NOVELS etc
2. Learn how to work without using CALC
3. Read all difficult TOPICS u know u are lacking from
4. Learn how to fast n pray to God almighty
5. Pray to suceed not pray to fail
6. You don't need to read all day please readless i mean revise your books
7. Assit your junior ones in their ASSIGNMENT because the more u teach d more u gain
8. Know where are start for an where u are up to
9. Please learn how to dressed coporate
10.Say no to MAL-PRACTICE

Thanks my people
AM geolabious
wisegeo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Unical Post Ume Is Out / Thread To Discuss Issues On Ui Admission 2009/2010. / Uniosun Foundation Courses Closes This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.