Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Need A Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Baby (1760 Views)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos] / How To Conceive A Baby Boy / I Need A Baby Boy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Baby by MCUsman(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2008
I have been married for about 4 years, yet not even a miscarraige has happened. Both of us have undergone medical examination that proved that all seems well. Being a Hausa / Muslim i have financial strenght to marry addional wife. But the thought of a second wife has never being an option to me.

1. I need info as to the cost of IVF and where possiable in Nigeria can one have such operation.

2. Can anyone adive me also as the best Private hospital for fulther medical solution (before the IVF option) to go in Kano , kaduna and Abuja for fulther
examination.
Re: I Need A Baby by MCUsman(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
Sorry your pussy is full already. By the way i am dead serious anout the issue please.
Re: I Need A Baby by tundysho(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
'Come unto me all ye that weary and heavy laden,and i will give you rest.So says the word of God.In him lies everything.He is the surest bet we can ever have on all our expectations in life.Go to JESUS and he will give you exactly what you need,seek him,give your life to him.Accept Jesus into your life today and you ll definately see the result soonest.ALL THE BEST
Re: I Need A Baby by nosby1: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
Dear mc usman, i understand what you are passing through, it is really a pathetic situation i must confess.However i strongly believe that there is no problem without solution.firstly donot spend yor hard earned cash unnecessarily and secondly reach me through my email or phone number below i will tell you what to do.Thank you.
Re: I Need A Baby by Gamine(f): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
So you are married sef.

Why dont you just do it where you are
Re: I Need A Baby by coldwater(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2008
MC Usman:

I have been married for about 4 years, yet not even a miscarraige has happened. Both of us have undergone medical examination that proved that all seems well. Being a Hausa / Muslim i have financial strenght to marry addional wife. But the thought of a second wife has never being an option to me.

1. I need info as to the cost of IVF and where possiable in Nigeria can one have such operation.

2. Can anyone adive me also as the best Private hospital for fulther medical solution (before the IVF option) to go in Kano , kaduna and Abuja for fulther
examination.

1 The cost of IVF is between 700k to 1.2 million depending on your situation. Try Nordica Clinic, Norman williams Street, Ikoyi and the Bridge Clinic, Victorai Island.
Re: I Need A Baby by MCUsman(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2008
nosby1:

Dear mc usman, i understand what you are passing through, it is really a pathetic situation i must confess.However i strongly believe that there is no problem without solution.firstly donot spend yor hard earned cash unnecessarily and secondly reach me through my email or phone number below i will tell you what to do.Thank you.

I have sent you a mail already.

Gamine:

So you are married sef.

Yes. Got married immediately after my graduation.

Gamine:

Why don't you just do it where you are

Least you forget, Liberia is still a post conflict enviroment, The John F. Kennedy Hospital in Monrovia can at best offered only D&C not to talk of complicated task

coldwater:

1 The cost of IVF is between 700k to 1.2 million depending on your situation. Try Nordica Clinic, Norman williams Street, Ikoyi and the Bridge Clinic, Victorai Island.

700k to 1.2 million shocked shocked shocked shocked i can settle for 700k in the long run but damn it 1.2 miller is ,
Thanks any away for the unfo
Re: I Need A Baby by chiegemba(f): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2008
hahahahahaha. . . . . nl won't fail 2 humor me. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Baby by jennifermapco: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2008
I think you got some problem with your wife. Ok if you want baby then adopt from orphanage. I cant solve your problem, sorry.
---------------------------
Jennifer
Guaranteed ROI
Viral Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Submissions
Email Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization

Inspire Internet Marketing
Re: I Need A Baby by uzoo: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2008
@MC Usman

try Nordica on norman williams ikoyi

they used to have thier office at vgc estate ajah (water side) but moved

to ikoyi recently.

i know of a friend who used them when they were at vgc

,she was from a very , and i mean very wealthy family

she didnt mind the cash , and she put to bed last year, baby boy.

she had been married for close to 4 years without kids.
Re: I Need A Baby by Osel(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2008
Your case was pathetic and insah Allah your cry will be replace with joy,pls allow faith to manifest in your heart,belief that God will answer your needs,dont worry of going for IVF saga because it will take much money and there is no 100 % guarantee of getting the baby even the Doctor will tell you at the reception so pls i will advice you to continue pray to your God and you shall be call upon for you blessing.pls you can call me on these phone-08073511813,08035682969.
Re: I Need A Baby by chucapis: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2008
Hello MC Usman, I know how u feel generally. U reach me with ds No: 07025053697 then I ll tell u what to do without spending ur kobo. The only kobo u ll spend is d one to load ur phone to enable me put u thro a& by his grace ur wife ll take-in.
Good-luck
Re: I Need A Baby by richdadeze(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2008
You are not the only one that is facing this type of problem, and may people that have this problem has told one or more testimony. The best and easiest way to come out of this problem is Christ. Allow him to come into your life and you will see the difference. Even if you have the 700k or 1.2m, you still need christ in your life.

Give it a tru and you w2ont regret it. God bless you.

Eze.
Re: I Need A Baby by esolution4: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2008
It is quite frustrating when you go into marriage with joy and hope to experience a delay. I had a similar experience, when I got married about 12 years ago. The first 8years were years of ' endlessly waiting' but to the glory of God my marriage has been blessed with two kids - Princess and Stephenie - Amazingly people who made fun of me and called me all sorts of names came to rejoice with me.

In Africa, we believe that infertility is majorly caused by spiritual forces, so we often tend to look outward, but I differ on this greatly. From my experience, the greatest culprit for infertility is infection(s). If your system (you and your wife) is cleaned up, you should carry your babies. Remember that your body is configured to be very fertile. If you need more info you can reach me at successhints@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Baby by tpia: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2008
God will deliver Africans/African men from this their automated response of "second wife" as a standard reply to anything that involves marriage.

@ topic: if you've been told there's nothing physically wrong, and the doctors havent been able to find out the cause of the infertility, then sometimes refusing to be worried about it can also help. Cos your state of mind matters.

The IVF is a good idea, since you can afford it.

There are also a few simple tricks which you may have tried already. Like elevating the nether regions for a while after sex (women only).

Following the Billings method can also give some pointers about fertile periods and so on.

Some people use fertility drugs as well, but you have to be alert and monitor the conception carefully because such drugs may increase the risk of an ectopic pregnancy in some women. However, many have used them successfully without any complications.
Re: I Need A Baby by grandstar(m): 4:29am On Aug 15, 2008
i know a doctor here in Nigeria who can solve your problems and its a gauarantee! He eats and sleeps reproduction and practically has solutions to most pregnancy issues.

His office is at Magodo and normally appears on TV.

Pls contact me on aristotlelus@yahoo.com for more info.

(1) (Reply)

My Left Eye Is Swollen / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Vaginas / Dr Kendra for all Children's Health- Related Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.