Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How To Share Glo Data On Glo Self-care Portal (hsi.glo.com) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Share Glo Data On Glo Self-care Portal (hsi.glo.com) (27120 Views)

Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / MTN New Mobile Self Care App Wows Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Glo Data On Glo Self-care Portal (hsi.glo.com) by java10(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
If you will agree with me, the cost of Data bundle in the country is still on the high side, so the Internet Service Providers taught is will be wise to provide a means of sharing data, so I want to quickly show you in pictures how to share data bundle between one Glo user and another. Glo is fast when it comes to internet speed, so sharing your data bundle with a loved one will be nice So follow these steps. Read: Glo (Globacom) Nigeria...READ MORE @www.jindublog.com

(1) (Reply)

Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile / MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures / Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.