Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,703 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Girls Should Me Careful This Period - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girls Should Me Careful This Period (10364 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / We Have Experienced This Period In The Time Of Abacha-Obasanjo / Nigerians In The Diapora Be Careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this American Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Should Me Careful This Period by satowind(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
This young runs girl went to a club in lagos with her friends (business as usual) but unfortunately for she meet her waterloo as she fell into the hand of ritualists hunting for mber month money and this picture was the outcome of one night stand.
www.mimiubini.com/2013/12/photo-lagos-big-girl-murdered-beheaded.html?m=1

Re: Girls Should Me Careful This Period by ehis010(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmmm..... wondas shall never end
Re: Girls Should Me Careful This Period by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Indecent pics post a link 2d photo
Re: Girls Should Me Careful This Period by donphilopus: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
p.guyokec:
Indecent pics post a link 2d photo
Were you not the one that did that??
Re: Girls Should Me Careful This Period by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
lie lie! This pishue don tiey

(1) (Reply)

External Reserves Hit 11-year Low Of $24.21bn / "Buhari Is Fit To Work" - Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner / Osun: PDP Crisis Worsens As Adeleke, Ogunbiyi Rift Unsettles Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.