Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Hilarious Quotes By Some Highly Placed Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Quotes By Some Highly Placed Nigerians (563 Views)

Most Hilarious Quotes By Nigerian Politicians / Exposed: This Highly Placed Senator’s Wife Is A Lesbian- How She Sources Her Fun / Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Hilarious Quotes By Some Highly Placed Nigerians by TheProdigy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
[b]
Hilarious quotes by some highly placed Nigerians!... ;-)
"We want to thank the president for bringing Facebook to Nigeria." - Information Minister, Labaran Maku.
"You press men, you always say there are no minerals in Kano. We have Coca Cola, Fanta, Mirinda and the newly invented Sprite." - Bakin
Zuwo.
"Foreign investors should ignore Boko Haram and invest in Nigeria." - GEJ
"I will water your school and fire your school." - Orji Uzoh Kalu
"Nigerians don't panic, terrorist attack is everywhere...maybe it is our turn." - GEJ
"I will rather kill myself than commit suicide." - Dame Jonathan
"I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira." - Atiku Abubakar
"Until I see someone eating out of the gutters before I believe there is poverty in Nigeria." - Umoru Dikko.
"Telephone is not meant for the poor. " - David Mark
"The worth of a child born and bred in Nigeria cannot be compared to that in the United States." - Yakubu Gowon
"School is not meant for the poor, only for the rich." - Ikedi Ikiri Ohakim
"At 50, Britain is still battling with King Arthur and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not
doing too badly." - Diezeani Madueke.
"Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria." - Obasanjo
"The corp members where destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny." - Mallam Isa Yaguda, Gov Bauchi State.
"On behalf of 20 million naira, I donate my family".. Dame Jonathan.
"We, the PDP did not win this election, I have gone to church to confess, I gave them money and they called the result." - Chris Uba
"I want to commend the doctors and nurses for responding to treatment." - Dame Jonathan
"I can see camera people, are they going to televise us alive?"- Dame Jonathan.
[/b]

SOURCE: http://m.naij.com/news/36346.html
Re: Hilarious Quotes By Some Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
dame own na wa

PDP Asks Court To Remove Defecting Governors / Atiku Moves To Join APC / Amaechi Hosts APC Rally In Port-harcout- Akande, Tinubu, Buhari Present -Lmao