Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

A Reverse Driver Called Ebele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reverse Driver Called Ebele (579 Views)

Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation / 8 Failures And 11 Accomplishments Of The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration / I Will Not Reverse My Directive On Roadblock Removal - Igp Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reverse Driver Called Ebele by spenca: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
My name is Spenca and am not a media terrorist or any kind for that matter neither am I a personality assassin nor a psychopath but a freelance thinker, I was born Yoruba and into a Muslim family but please don't judge me by that because the tribe or religion or both which I was born into doesn't make me hence they should not be held at bay for this write up of mine or any attitude or trait but fellow Nigerians have you ever felt this bad when you wake up to know your future is at the brisk, that your education is sub-standard, that you may never drive that sport car you desire no matter how hard you try because the roads are un-drivable and no jobs to even fetch you the resources even when that menial job comes and you save for a lot of donkey years the exchange rate of the Naira wont just let your save be worth it then again comes the banking sector all in a state of shambles, all they intend doing is reap you off till your minimum balance is also out then if we decide we ought to do without the banks then insecurity comes knocking at your door with arms and all sort of killing utensils and after you let go of those savings, your daughters lose their virginity if still available to insecurity and most times they end up committing suicide due to the fact of the inability of the health sector to tackle their health challenges and in some cases murdering them by withdrawing medical attention to them because the government has refuse to give them jobs to provide for themselves not ignoring the fact that the health sector is reeling and has no viable and modern day equipment to battle today illness then I ask myself, where would the future leaders be born ? "Mr President" Ebele what have you done to rectify this? People are dying of cancer, lungs, kidney and even malaria related infections and your ministers are buying armoured cars and travelling around the globe for no mattered reason but because they know good people around are trying to extinct their existence because of their evils yet you still keep them in office only because you all belong under an umbrella of evil people. "Mr President" Ebele with all the billions spent on promised megawatt for years I still spend more than an average of my monthly income on petroleum products just to generate power and have a decent meal, even as a student then what becomes of me when I migrate from the undergraduate division of the society. At this prim I consider the halt of this lamentation of mine because I know we all see the happenings around our vicinity even a blind man that can’t see sure feels how hard it is for us to see these things and the deaf feels in his heart how hard it is for us to hear how tons of people die in bomb blasts around the nation and the banks of money evaporating daily yet no one exercises their authority to bring justice to her feet but rather "Mr President" Ebele sends his political puppy to channels TV monthly to disrespect thinking Nigerians with his misnomer. “Mr President” Ebele we have been following your trails since you emerged in Bayelsa and we must say that you are one incapable person to be our Moses. People will say am a Muslim , am Yoruba so I must be parochial and prejudiced , but it is a fact that “Mr President” Ebele and members of his cabinet whom we all know to be liars and performed all manners of theft, people will say am Yoruba I don’t like him, but this is not the case, they are responsible for tons atrocities that happen in the society that they were never tried and accounted for, the loss of thousands of lives on the road, the pogroms in the north, the massive gluttony of national cake at the expense of Nigeria and Nigerians at large, all we need is justice, many dreams have died ,many hopes have been dashed many lives have been lost yet you feel no remorse rather you drink and have hang over at conferences."Mr President" Ebele many thinking Nigerians will request for your resignation alongside the members of your cabinet but rather I would ask for your heart in the name of all those that have lost their lives in your name or those that lost it because you have failed to serve that service you ought to serve rather you amass. All I see in rolls of occupant of Aso rock is soldier go soldier come, they put their civilian friends in the government then come out with all sort after they fail to follow your suit no more. Someone please ring the alarm there is a robbery going on in Aso rock by its occupants.
Re: A Reverse Driver Called Ebele by pigin: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Op, this your article channel em to your people and not Ebele.on AIT i heard Prof Nebo, Power minister talk about GAS SUPPLY PIPELINES bombed, just to frustrate the current gradual efforts to improve power supply.In his own words, the gas supply line which transports needed gas inputs to the western location of NIPPs and PHCN Facilities were vandalized with explosives, reducing supply by about 1,000mw. While the repairs on that was going on, the Eastern line supply to Afam was also bombed, shutting down Afam’scapabilities to supply power.Now gas cannot be ”stolen” by vandalizing pipelines, thus this is clear attempt at rubbishing GEJ’s humble efforts at fulfillinghis electoral promises.This threat of making Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan or any other southerner in govt has taken a new dimension since BOKO HARAM has failed to convince Nigerians that Jonathan cannot guarantee security.One of the latest dimensions is to carry the fight into his SouthSouth territory using, WILLING TOOLS, as sworn since the early 1960s, to ensure we remain slaves to feudalists.Now the same people who couldn’t mobilize to protest BOKO HARAM are mobilizing tocome to the Niger Delta to protest (on behalf of the Niger Deltans?) on perceived threats to democracy?The two vandals in this pix were caught in OGUN STATE some weeks ago by men of the NSCDC attempting to derail raillines meant for moving people and goods to the north from the west. Obviously, these activities should be termed TRANSFORMATION HARAM.Some weeks later, someone leftan abandoned truck at a rail crossing in Kaduna state for the incoming Lago-Kano train revived after almost 40 years byGEJ, to ram into. Fortunately, no lives were lost.It is sheer cowardice to includeeconomic sabotage in your attempt to rubbish GEJ’s effortswhich has in just 2 years achieved lots of pass marks, just because some power-hungry folks want to justify the contrary.YOU HAVE FAILED BECAUSE THIS IS INFORMATION AGE AND NOT THE 80s…Governors, LGA chairmen and councillors were sworn in to utilize monthly billions of nairafor the good of the people and not for the good of their selfishcraves.We are aware of the opposing forces antics. PULL HIM DOWN BY ALL MEANS WILL FAIL

Re: A Reverse Driver Called Ebele by spenca: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
pigin: @Op, this your article channel em to your people and not Ebele.on AIT i heard Prof Nebo, Power minister talk about GAS SUPPLY PIPELINES bombed, just to frustrate the current gradual efforts to improve power supply.In his own words, the gas supply line which transports needed gas inputs to the western location of NIPPs and PHCN Facilities were vandalized with explosives, reducing supply by about 1,000mw. While the repairs on that was going on, the Eastern line supply to Afam was also bombed, shutting down Afam’scapabilities to supply power.Now gas cannot be ”stolen” by vandalizing pipelines, thus this is clear attempt at rubbishing GEJ’s humble efforts at fulfillinghis electoral promises.This threat of making Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan or any other southerner in govt has taken a new dimension since BOKO HARAM has failed to convince Nigerians that Jonathan cannot guarantee security.One of the latest dimensions is to carry the fight into his SouthSouth territory using, WILLING TOOLS, as sworn since the early 1960s, to ensure we remain slaves to feudalists.Now the same people who couldn’t mobilize to protest BOKO HARAM are mobilizing tocome to the Niger Delta to protest (on behalf of the Niger Deltans?) on perceived threats to democracy?The two vandals in this pix were caught in OGUN STATE some weeks ago by men of the NSCDC attempting to derail raillines meant for moving people and goods to the north from the west. Obviously, these activities should be termed TRANSFORMATION HARAM.Some weeks later, someone leftan abandoned truck at a rail crossing in Kaduna state for the incoming Lago-Kano train revived after almost 40 years byGEJ, to ram into. Fortunately, no lives were lost.It is sheer cowardice to includeeconomic sabotage in your attempt to rubbish GEJ’s effortswhich has in just 2 years achieved lots of pass marks, just because some power-hungry folks want to justify the contrary.YOU HAVE FAILED BECAUSE THIS IS INFORMATION AGE AND NOT THE 80s…Governors, LGA chairmen and councillors were sworn in to utilize monthly billions of nairafor the good of the people and not for the good of their selfishcraves.We are aware of the opposing forces antics. PULL HIM DOWN BY ALL MEANS WILL FAIL

Mr pigin it is so nice of you to state that Ebele has not been able to achieve anything tangible for the society because he cant handle the pressure and he is incapable to handle the difficulties of the society if i may ask you sir/ma ,why do you think government was created at the first instance ? in the state of nature according to john locke people came together to bestow power on an individual or individuals to foster the welfare of their people and the society against all odds, clearly Ebele and his advocates like you give these odds as an excuse to be a failure, against these odds OBJ gave us g.s.m and that rail transport you made mention of OBJ inaugurated the blueprints in 2007 going futher against all odds Musa (may Allah be pleased with his soul) gave us amnesty with heard of no excuse of cars parked at the front of Aso rock now Ebele and his followers come with all sort of buhahah to save a failed man , let me take you out of the realm of Nigeria against all odds Abraham linc is remembered today in the u.s not because he was such a great character but because against all odds of the war at that time he brought dividend same goes to Madiba against the segregation and the dichotomy of the society between the black and white of the then south Africa he achieved and didn't give excuses and you come here to give excuses for the chief commander of the arm forces of Nigeria, how dare you! From the look of things right now i must even say you conclude with me that Ebele is incompetent to handle the mysteries of this country please he should oblige us and step down has the commander in chief. if am asked Ebele is the most powerful elected president in the whole world he wields so much power from the constitution that no other elected president got yet he uses only for mediocre functionalities

(1) (Reply)

First Edition Of "Before It Is Too Late" And The Aftermath. / Nigerians-PDP Is Just Playing Us. Open Your Eyes. $50 Billion- Pius Adesanmi / Corrupt Politicians Defecting Is Welcomed As A Good Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.