Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians (806 Views)

Full List Of Elected Governors In Nigeria 2015-2019 / Full List Of Elected Senators / Wha Do You About This Performance Rating Of State Governors In Past One Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
As the countdown to the exit of 2013 begins,let's rate those we voted into various elective positions whether in the National Assembly,State Houses of Assembly et al in lieu of the state/constituency project executed so far.

NB:be sincere in your performance rating knowing that this rating goes a long way to sensitize the public on the performance of a politician/party;if possible,show pictures of projects where necessary.
Rating Procedures
>Name(s) of politician/party(composory).
>State(composory)
>Elective position(Gov,Senator,House of Rep etc)
>Constituency projects executed(optional)
>Rating grade(choose anyone from the following grades to rate)
i.B~Very Good
ii.C~Good
iii.D~pass
iv.F~Poor
>Possibility of voting him/her &/party in the next election(choose from the options below)
i.Aye(yes)
ii.Hell No
iii.Dunno(don't know).

Am setting the ball rolling,here's my performance rating.
>Names of Politician:
Senator Smart Adeyemi(PDP),
Hon.Tajudeen,aka teejay(PDP).
>State-Kogi
>Senator,representing Kogi West Senetorial District in the national Assembly.
Hon.,Representing Kaba/Bunu-Ijumu Fed Constituency.
>Constituency Project Executed-Am yet to see one
>Rating Grade-Poor
>Possibility of voting them in the next election-dunno.
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Where are they?
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by catchfireguru: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Chief T. A. Orji

Abia

Governor

Abia State is his constituency and the state is in a mess.

Rating Grade - F

Possibility of voting him for Senate (That's his next ambition) - NO

He's one of the worst SE Governors.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
catchfireguru: Chief T. A. Orji

Abia

Governor

Abia State is his constituency and the state is in a mess.

Rating Grade - F

Possibility of voting him for Senate (That's his next ambition) - NO

He's one of the worst SE Governors.

Noted#
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2013
It's time for politicians 2 account for the constituency allowances and allocation they've been receiving all along this year,don't know where those who ought to rate them have gone 2!
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by catchfireguru: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2013
ebenezer4o2: It's time for politicians 2 account for the constituency allowances and allocation they've been receiving all along this year,don't know where those who ought to rate them have gone 2!
That's one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2013
catchfireguru:
That's one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
...That seems not to have a solution#
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Can we have reports from other states?
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2013
ebenezer4o2: Can we have reports from other states?
No you won't have much report here because this is not about GEJ, do you expect reports from people that believe Nigeria problems start and end with Jonathan?

Op, my state governor Alhaji Okorocha is good at collecting allocation from Abuja but with very little to show for it. Rating: zero. He should forget going for a second term otherwise his defeat will be worse than Ohakim's.

Senator Chris Anyanwu. Rating: Good

Honourable Emeka Ihedioha. Rating: Good. In 2015 he will be needed in Owerri not Abuja.
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: No you won't have much report here because this is not about GEJ, you expect reports from people that believe Nigeria problems start and end with Jonathan.

Op my state governor Alhaji Okorocha is good at collecting allocation from Abuja but with little to show for it. Rating:Zero. He should forget going for a second term otherwise his defeat will be worse than Ohakim's.

Honourable Emeka Ihedioha. Rating: Good. In 2015 he will be needed in Owerri not Abuja.
ethnic bigot. Chris anyawu wud be voted in because she didn't join APC abi? Can u pls list d constituency projects she has executed since she became a senator ?that woman is too rude to be called a senator, she was inflicting all sorts of insults on the governor and confronted him.This is immoral.As 4 okorocha,I think d guy should be commended for channelling part of his security vote to free education.as any other governor ever done that ?
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2013
kunle4toye@yaho:
ethnic bigot. Chris anyawu wud be voted in because she didn't join APC abi? Can u pls list d constituency projects she has executed since she became a senator ?that woman is too rude to be called a senator, she was inflicting all sorts of insults on the governor and confronted him. This is immoral.As 4 okorocha,I think d guy should be commended for channelling part of his security vote to free education.as any other governor ever done that ?
Bigot kwa, do i need to remind you that the people of Imo state voted against Ikedi Ohakim, a member of PDP, the topic here is about performance not about party, although the bitter truth is that it will be difficult for APC to win the next election in Imo state. By the way, legally as of today, Rochas has no party.

Talking about Chris Anyanwu, I rate her high and you are here arguing unnecessarily, you hate her, listing the constituency projects she has executed won't change your mind.
She confronted Alhaji Okorocha because the guy refused to respect himself, you don't expect a woman who went partially blind during the time she spent three years in Gombe prison for confronting Abacha to keep quiet now when someone tries to intimidate her.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Bigot kwa, do i need to remind you that the people of Imo state voted against Ikedi Ohakim, a member of PDP, the topic here is about performance not about party, although the bitter truth is that it will be difficult for APC to win the next election in Imo state. By the way, legally as of today, Rochas has no party.

Talking about Chris Anyanwu, I rate her high and you are here arguing unnecessarily, you hate her, listing the constituency projects she has executed won't change your mind.
She confronted Alhaji Okorocha because the guy refused to respect himself, you don't expect a woman who went partially blind during the time she spent three years in Gombe prison for confronting Abacha to keep quiet now when someone tries to intimidate her.
if that is d case,why were most igbos praising okorocha on his outstanding performance when he was in APGA ? Immediately the man defected to APC, the story changed,then the man suddenly became a bad leader.what is bad in exercising one's right of association by choosing a political party he prefers?Ethnic biogotry being exhibited and preached by peter obi,victor Umeh and co is very limiting. Regional politics only exists in SE as at today,and it shud be discouraged. As 4 chris anyawu,tell her the office of d governor of imo state needs to be dignified and respected,she shud hav left certain things unsaid.Again,I still want to know her constituency projects.
Re: Countdown To 2013 Exit;Performance Rating Of Elected Politicians by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: No you won't have much report here because this is not about GEJ, do you expect reports from people that believe Nigeria problems start and end with Jonathan?

Op, my state governor Alhaji Okorocha is good at collecting allocation from Abuja but with very little to show for it. Rating: zero. He should forget going for a second term otherwise his defeat will be worse than Ohakim's.

Good,even GEJ himself isn't left out here,we all know his rating,don't we?

(1) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomhole In Critical Condition In A Secret London Hospital / APC Members Dump Party For PDP In Benue / Tinubu's Newyear Message To Nigerians-be Part Of The Change You Want To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.