Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Gionee G2 Needed Urgently - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Gionee G2 Needed Urgently (640 Views)

2 Lg G2 Needed / Used Lg G2 Needed In Minna, Niger State / Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee G2 Needed Urgently by ponlear(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Please who has gionee g2 for sale? I gat 25k holla me. #lagos pls
Re: Gionee G2 Needed Urgently by nani667: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'll advise you just get up to 31 or 32k and buy a brand new one
...everyone that wants to sell theirs have already sold it...and there were only two of us that wanted to sell..there aren't many people using this phone so it'll be difficult to find another seller...and there are still many people looking to buy this phone... cos people still call me on a daily basis to ask for the phone that I sold like two weeks ago...

so just take my advice and don't bother yourself.... either you raise the money and get a brand new one or get a different device.....
Re: Gionee G2 Needed Urgently by FLYFIRE(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
nani.666:
...everyone that wants to sell theirs have already sold it...and there were only two of us that wanted to sell..there aren't many people using this phone so it'll be difficult to find another seller...and there are still many people looking to buy this phone... cos people still call me on a daily basis to ask for the phone that I sold like two weeks ago...

so just take my advice and don't bother yourself.... either you raise the money and get a brand new one or get a different device.....

Bros, even at 35K we won't sell grin
nani.666:

Bros, even at 35K we won't sell...haha.
Re: Gionee G2 Needed Urgently by Talius(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
If you give me that 35k I might just reconsider
Re: Gionee G2 Needed Urgently by Jeffy1206(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Talius: If you give me that 35k I might just reconsider
hmmmm!!!
Re: Gionee G2 Needed Urgently by Talius(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jeffy1206: hmmmm!!!
Jeff, ogini!!! wink
Re: Gionee G2 Needed Urgently by sartee(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Am ready to sell mine,just 2weeks old. Still good as new. Holla me at bulurot10@gmail.com
Re: Gionee G2 Needed Urgently by Jeffy1206(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
Talius:
Jeff, ogini!!! wink
ogini nkwa cool

(1) (Reply)

Clean BB Bold 5 For Sale @ 24k / Blackberry Z10 White, Five Weeks Old @ 24k Contact 08038626922 / Bulk SMS Portal Creator With Pure Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.