Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 (1795 Views)

Need A Logo Urgently / I Really Need A Nice Job As A Graphic Artist, Web Designer & Flash Animator / How To Design A Nice (2010) Greetings Card With Adobe Photoshop And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by DaPinkHackeR(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hello to all, i need a logo if you can create any one for me i will be greatful if you create it urgently..
I don't have much but if you can help me at $6.67.

The name is (SplashChat.Mobi) and the slogan is (home of swapped knowledges) the logo should have a nice design.

Please include your mobile number when you are uploading the logo, so that no body will claim your logo or money.

Thanks am waiting....
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by spywareczar(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hehehe, let me see who'll fall victim
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by erad(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Seriously barely over N1000 for a logo is an insult to any and every designer. You would have stood a better chance if you appealed for a free logo. This is demeaning.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by Hiringu: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Find below the nature of logo $6.67 would buy you cheesy . kindly deposit half of the funds to my account at World Bank, and the balance into my Central Bank of Nigeria account. Nice doing business with you.
--------------------------------
{ SplashChat . . }
{ home of swapped knowledges }
------------------------------------
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by DaPinkHackeR(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
erad: Seriously barely over N1000 for a logo is an insult to any and every designer. You would have stood a better chance if you appealed for a free logo. This is demeaning.
The $6.67 is to show that i am serious requesting for a logo, many would gladly offer it but hmmm they are just shy of this statement. Thank you.
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by DaPinkHackeR(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hiring-u:
Find below the nature of logo $6.67 would buy you cheesy . kindly deposit half of the funds to my account at World Bank, and the balance into my Central Bank of Nigeria account. Nice doing business with you.
--------------------------------
{ SplashChat . . }
{ home of swapped knowledges }
------------------------------------
Statements like this, stated by any gentleman is with great prove that he doesn't know any thing about logos, to be frankly and sincerely speaking i don't think there is even a single website called in your name.

Or if am wrong drop it here for every one viewing this thread to quote me wrong.
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by lightheart(m): 12:33am On Dec 14, 2013
DaPinkHackeR: The $6.67 is to show that i am serious requesting for a logo, many would gladly offer it but hmmm they are just shy of this statement. Thank you.

This can make you go to hell fire, shebi you know?
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by ncpat(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2013
I need a logo too for my musical blogging site www.1010studio.com/blog to replace the TEN TEN MUSIC written in text and it must be transparent.
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by Archmage(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mr pinkhacker, if u asked for a free logo, it would be beta as u myt find sm1 generous enuf to donate 1. But 1k for a logo is demeaning...
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2013
ncpat: I need a logo too for my musical blogging site www.1010studio.com/blog to replace the TEN TEN MUSIC written in text and it must be transparent.

Mail me "fumes.inferis@gmail.com" if you like it and want it..

Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by DaPinkHackeR(m): 2:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Archmage: Mr pinkhacker, if u asked for a free logo, it would be beta as u myt find sm1 generous enuf to donate 1. But 1k for a logo is demeaning...
Case closed, am not in need of a logo any more. Thanks to all... Any those that manage to raise 5hunz in a month.
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by DaPinkHackeR(m): 2:40am On Dec 17, 2013
lightheart:

This can make you go to hell fire, shebi you know?
Chief judger, may God have mercy on you, so that you won't be judged as breaking the rule, that says never judge another.
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by ncpat(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Mail me "fumes.inferis@gmail.com" if you like it and want it..

that is not a logo

1 Like

Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by vgold12: 12:33am On Dec 22, 2013
That shows your level of thinking.........They make big money from design, we do. Shut up you broke thing.
DaPinkHackeR: Case closed, am not in need of a logo any more. Thanks to all... Any those that manage to raise 5hunz in a month.
Re: Create A Nice Logo Urgently At $6.67 by DaPinkHackeR(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2013
vgold12: That shows your level of thinking.........They make big money from design, we do. Shut up you broke thing.
hahahaaa!! Mr Wealth... I wasn't raised up like you. Your speach shows lack of home training. Any way thanks for the compliment.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Developed Pc Game? Really? / Check Out www.designlayerz.com The Nigerian Graphic Design Community / Pls Help Me With A Job (video Editor/animator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.