Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (28631 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

How can my fart concentrate be second hand? It's still up for bid on Ebay sha, some mugu just bid $2500 for an 8 OZ bottle.
Because i smell Egba people from afar.
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Where are your fellow women to put a restraint order on you. You are the only celebrated JEW WOMAN who comes on the forum proclaiming glory to your farting. What manner of a lady are you? CLASSLESS and IDIOTIC. grin cheesy grin

DeepZone:

You just described the trio, Hannibal, Pataki and Eldee.
Get a grip hold of yourself. I do not see where any of the guys you mentioned above have salivated for even your JEW nature.

Oniranu person. tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Waiting for the others to come, I just love this battle of the labia-dentals cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by StephenP(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2008
Ok, I have to satisfy my curiosity. What does oniranu mean?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
Oniranu - A person full of shits and all forms of nonsense, in character and behavior. All he/she ever does is utter rubbish. Never getting things done appropriately.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by StephenP(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
^Thanks
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Where are your fellow women to put a restraint order on you. You are the only celebrated JEW WOMAN who comes on the forum proclaiming glory to your farting. What manner of a lady are you? CLASSLESS and IDIOTIC. Grin Cheesy Grin
I should be ashamed of the fact that i fart? It's only healthy people that fart and shit and if you don't do both, i suggest you see a physician immidiately.

Get a grip hold of yourself. I do not see where any of the guys you mentioned above have salivated for even your JEW nature.

Oniranu person.

If being hot can suffice for a JEW, then am one. Please stop distracting me, I'm preparing my speech to catch Celestine this weekend. kiss kiss kiss
Anufiao tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

You just described the trio, Hannibal, Pataki and Eldee.

When would this spastic Ijesha nymphet get a grip of herself??
Someone please give DeepZone her steroids to keep her clitoral erections in check.

@ Pataki,

Shag this babe for once. . .  .
All i can see here is her pent up juices begging to be released.
She really needs to get laid.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
Someone please give DeepZone her steroids to keep her clitoral erections in check.

@ Pataki,

Shag this babe for once. . . .
All i can see here is her pent up juices begging to be released.
She really needs to get laid.

Your overnite ashawo don go?

deepzone is hot and hot with more money to buy you anytime she wants, but you are not "up to". First cut is the deepest!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

I should be ashamed of the fact that i fart? It's only healthy people that fart and shit and if you don't do both, i suggest you see a physician immidiately.

If being hot can suffice for a JEW, then am one. Please stop distracting me, I'm preparing my speech to catch Celestine this weekend. kiss kiss kiss
Anufiao tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
How many of your fellow women do you see proclaiming their farting proficiency on the forum? Only a JEW WOMAN (mumu) will do such.

Last I checked, you were the first to include my name in your attention seeking games for Pataki's attraction. Sorry NURTW (Lagos Chapter) still have a record of your Agege-Oshodi axis workmanship. You are absolutely classless. tongue tongue

@ Hannibal,
The girl is simply just trying her luck to see which guy will fall into her hands. Only a JEW WOMAN will act the way she does on the forum to get a mans attention. grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ Hannibal,
The girl is simply just trying her luck to see which guy will fall into her hands. Only a JEW WOMAN will act the way she does on the forum to get a mans attention. Grin Cheesy Grin

Get your attention? oh please!! Sweetheart, my poodle is hungry and that's where my attention goes.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
Playa Playa Pataki, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I see you have got your hands full grin grin grin grin grin grin, Deepzone is just riling you up na, cheesy cheesy

Hannibal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Blood cloth, grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Your overnite ashawo don go?
deepzone is hot and hot with more money to buy you anytime she wants, but you are not "up to". First cut is the deepest!!! tongue tongue tongue

Look at this clueless JEW woman. . . . .
There's nothing HOT about u. . . . Hot babes don't go on a farting spree like you do.
Seriously, why don't u represent Nigeria in the coming Olympic games in China. . . . . . tongue grin cheesy
Nkita Ara. grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Playa Playa Pataki, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I see you have got your hands full grin grin grin grin grin grin, Deepzone is just riling you up na, cheesy cheesy
Please tell her to back off! grin cheesy grin

If she wants to toast, she should toast. All this her stalking and riling tactics is outdated. grin cheesy grin

Only a JEW WOMAN behaves in this her manner.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
Look at this clueless JEW woman. . . . .
There's nothing HOT about u. . . . Hot babes don't go on a farting spree like you do.
Seriously, why don't u represent Nigeria in the coming Olympic games in China. . . . . . Tongue Grin Cheesy

Do they have fart competition? You told me late cos i would've gone to try out. I love farting and nobody can take that sport away from me.

Nkita Ara
Stop speaking latin here please.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Do they have fart competition? You told me late because i would've gone to try out. I love farting and nobody can take that sport away from me.

Olodumare oh, This is a typical JEW WOMAN. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anumanu. grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
Please tell her to back off! Grin Cheesy Grin

If she wants to toast, she should toast. All this her stalking and riling tactics is outdated. Grin Cheesy Grin

Roflmao, since I called this guy a Jew man, he's called me a Jew woman 200x. It sounds like someone must have called him that before and it pained him so much. I never knew i struck a chord. Peleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I mean, I can hire you as my errand boy you know, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
Pataki:

Please tell her to back off! grin cheesy grin

If she wants to toast, she should toast. All this her stalking and riling tactics is outdated. grin cheesy grin

I don't know her that well, cheesy grin grin,
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
Anumanu

English please and stop calling me ashawo in ibo language abeg.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by bluesky4(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
ive never heard of the term 'jew man'

I do admit that i like my guys to be forward, if a guy is not assertive and timid, then its just boring.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Roflmao, since I called this guy a Jew man, he's called me a Jew woman 200x. It sounds like someone must have called him that before and it pained him so much. I never knew i struck a chord. Peleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I mean, I can hire you as my errand boy you know, shocked shocked shocked
Odoyo, all your postings indicate how a JEW WOMAN reasons and behave. What other name can be more befitting to your status and character? JEW WOMAN. cheesy cheesy cheesy

DeepZone:

English please and stop calling me ashawo in ibo language abeg.
Sulia,

anumanu is not ashawo in Ibo language.

Kapish? wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have once told you the meaning of it, you are always too forgetful.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Do they have fart competition? You told me late because i would've gone to try out. I love farting and nobody can take that sport away from me.

Don't bury ur talents milking cows in Nebraska. . . .
Take it to the next level and show ur blasted butt in thong for the world to see.
Lets hope ur farticles won't give em spectators SARS. tongue tongue

Nkita Ara ---- Mad Dog!!! grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Chat2MeBac(f): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
blue-sky:

ive never heard of the term 'jew man'

I do admit that guys ti like my o be forward, if a guy is not assertive and timid, then its just boring.

I agree with you 100%.  But most guys find that too hard for them. Now I understand why pulling a tooth is such a tramatic ordeal for them as well.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DrKitaun(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't bury your talents milking cows in Nebraska. . . .
Take it to the next level and show your blasted butt in thong for the world to see.
Lets hope your farticles won't give em spectators SARS. tongue tongue

Nkita Ara ---- Mad Dog!!! grin

later u go dey deny say u no love this lady undecided
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

later u go dey deny say u no love this lady undecided

U are insane. . . . . Love DeepZone??
She nearly crashed a KLM airline last year when she released her hydrogen sulphidic farts that got the whole pilot crew SICK.
I know showing up here is your way of announcing to NL that u want Hotfunmi. . . . . Her email is up there.
U know what to do!!! tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2008

You are insane. . . . . Love DeepZone??
She nearly crashed a KLM airline last year when she released her hydrogen sulphidic farts that got the whole pilot crew SICK.
I know showing up here is your way of announcing to Nairaland that u want Hotfunmi. . . . . Her email is up there.
You know what to do!!!
Roflmao; Big lie, my farts smell like Givenchy.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
later u go dey deny say u no love this lady
Don't mind him sweetie. pataki, elder and Him are killing each other and drooling all over me but they just can't get the message which says" you guys are not up to" seeing my undies.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Don't mind him sweetie. pataki, elder and Him are killing each other and drooling all over me but they just can't get the message which says" you guys are not up to" seeing my undies.

I don't date pigeons. . . .
Ya undies is the last thing i wanna see. . . . .I don't wanna end up with a pinkeye.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

You know what, at this point I am going to start limiting my responses to you. I have accorded you enough attention on the forum.

You are really beginning to offend my senses.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
I don't date pigeons. . . .
Ya undies is the last thing i want to see. . . . .I don't want to end up with a pinkeye.

Of course you'll get Apollo after all you never see one before. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
You are really beginning to offend my senses.
Lmao, which of your senses did i offend? your sense of smell, sight, hearing or touch? i apologise for offending any of them because am HOT.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Of course you'll get Apollo after all you never see one before. grin grin grin grin

I would get pinkeye because of the sullied state ur knickers would be. . . .
A gurl that farts uncontrollably like u do would be untidy, smelly and a potential infection site. cheesy grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Lmao, which of your senses did i offend? your sense of smell, sight, hearing or touch? i apologise for offending any of them because am HOT.
grin cheesy grin

You are a world class mumu (JEW WOMAN).

I am truly sorry for you. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do U Greet Good Morning In Ur Language / Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened / "Everything That Is Normal In The World Is Not Normal In Nigeria" - Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.