Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (28630 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
We men know women better than they know themselves.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
Sister thank you o. At least here's a woman that can appreciate a night in paradise.

11th Commandment:

Thou shall honor thy wife, caress her, kiss her feet and satisfy her EVERY need says the Lord thy God.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

That is how it starts. First they cook you dinner, light candle, play the soft music. Then slowly it goes from maybe music, a quick snack, no candles. To finally no music, no candles, and what is dinner again?
I still don't think it is always necessary, you are being too romantic, sometimes yes, but all the time, naah, as in of course I will appreciate it whenever it happens but i won't really be phased if it doesn't
DeepZone:

It's a mustooo; A man got to be "up to" to satisfy a woman.  It's the 11th commandment.
I don't need all those gestures to be 'satisfied', sure I will appreciate it but it isn't a definite must that it happens all the time tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by proo212(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hahahahahaha Oyo Ko, Ijesha gba.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
Last i heard, paradise including more than being thrown on the bed and stripped of your clothes.
Tel him ,sister!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

We men know women better than they know themselves.  
Nwoke, what do you know??
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Last i heard, paradise including more than being thrown on the bed and stripped of your clothes.
It is greed.  Its roots are from bitterness that I decided to set the mood at our 2 bedroom apartment, as opposed to doing it on a yacht.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Lmao; Toto killed samson, solomon, Clinton,John edwards, spitzer etc, Who be pataki? Keep conserving those Euros, another woman will definitely take it away from you by just kissing your square forehead.
You go wound yourself very soon. With this highway of stupidity you are driving on, I can predict the end. grin grin

Keep searching for Shoe-shiners/Shinamanias across the world to salivate your long throat, Pataki will never fall prey to your kind. cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2008

Keep searching for Shoe-shiners/Shinamanias across the world to salivate your long throat, Pataki will never fall prey to your kind

You are not "up to" seeing my panties, sorry babe. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

I still don't think it is always necessary, you are being too romantic, sometimes yes, but all the time, naah, as in of course I will appreciate it whenever it happens but i won't really be phased if it doesn't I don't need all those gestures to be 'satisfied', sure I will appreciate it but it isn't a definite must that it happens all the time tongue
Im not saying all the time but got dang it, dont just throw me on the bed and take my clothes off. You can still do does little romantic things.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
Too much Yankee movie grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm not saying all the time but got dang it, don't just throw me on the bed and take my clothes off. You can still do does little romantic things.
hahahaha, i don't him doing that jare, as long as the sexual deed will be done grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

11th Commandment:

Thou shall honor thy wife, caress her, kiss her feet and satisfy her EVERY need says the Lord thy God.
But that does not include padlocking your temper to satisfy your man, abi?

The pimps and players, the  advanced men in the beautiful art of female seduction know that women haven't the slightest clue as to what they want.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

You are not "up to" seeing my undies, sorry babe. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sorry to burst your bubbles, I do not gun for CLASSLESS BABES of your type. wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

hahahaha, i don't him doing that jare, as long as the sexual deed will be done grin

What do you know about sexual deeds? see this omo kekere talking with awon agbalagba.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

You are not "up to" seeing my undies, sorry babe. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

He cannot see your undies simply because u don't wear one.
Ya mates told us u love going commando.
Flaming Amazon. . . . . I am sure u are from the Amazon forest in Brazil. tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by rikkyjen(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
'Em don divert again to offtopic!, Chei  grin grin grin.Anyways, the Ju question has been answered, so what next do u expect than folks talkin about thongs, strings and bikini waxes grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

lol laisi, no mind them.  we don upgrade from sweating it out with atupa (lantern) to roses, candles, what have you but them still dey form.

ibkaye:

ibkaye, your man will be very happy to hear this.  you are the definition of bachelorette.  these other ones are just confused girls.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

What do you know about sexual deeds? see this omo kekere talking with awon agbalagba.
loool just because i don't currently do these things doesn't mean that i am totally oblivious  grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
HCH3COO:

ibkaye, your man will be very happy to hear this.  you are the definition of bachelorette.  these other ones are just confused girls.
lmao cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

you are dismissed.

ibkaye:

I mean im just saying that if i come home from a long day's work, yeah there is going to be some expectations i will be seeking.

HCH3COO:

But that does not include padlocking your temper to satisfy your man, abi?

The pimps and players, the  advanced men in the beautiful art of female seduction know that women haven't the slightest clue as to what they want.
Since you are so smart, then tell me what do you think women want??
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2008

He cannot see your undies simply because u don't wear one.
Ya mates told us u love going commando.
Flaming Amazon. . . . . I am sure u are from the Amazon forest in Brazil.
Roflmao!! Pervert!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

I mean im just saying that if i come home from a long day's work, yeah there is going to be some expectations i will be seeking.
ok o, just don't expect it all the time tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
Sorry to burst your bubbles, I do not gun for CLASSLESS BABES of your type.
Me too, I don't gun for ghetto fabulous men that used secret cult in Naija to boost their ego. i know you joined Neo black movt because you wanted to get a babe by force,abi?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

let's not even go there . . .
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

you are dismissed.

I hear you.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

loool just because i don't currently do these things doesn't mean that i am totally oblivious  grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Truly Hilarious!!!

ibkaye:

ok o, just don't expect it all the time tongue
Not all the time but something more then being thrown on the freaking bed and his body on top of mines.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
ok o, just don't expect it all the time

Girl, you need it, demand it from your man because it's your feminine right. stop giving men a free pass because when you "allow" men, they start looking for "allowance". tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2008

I dont unda stand, u mean ur man didnt go to work too and doesnt ve expectations
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Truly Hilarious!!!
Not all the time but something more then being thrown on the freaking bed and his body on top of mines.
of course not jare, what about kisses and cuddles, pre-intimacy too grin
DeepZone:

Girl, you need it, demand it from your man because it's your feminine right. stop giving men a free pass because when you "allow" men, they start looking for "allowance". tongue tongue tongue tongue
lol, like i said before, i would like it sometimes, but doesn't have to be all the time, too corny for me tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
let's not even go there . . .

Yes, what do we want outside the four factors that MUST be fulfilled for a happy marriage?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
AEjiro:

I don't unda stand, u mean your man didnt go to work too and doesnt ve expectations
Thanks man. Obviously onyinye aka aphrodite here is too concerned about herself to think of even satisfying her man.

I came home from work to prepare a night of romance but you spoiled it with bad attitude.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2008

I don't unda stand, u mean your man didnt go to work too and doesnt ve expectations

His expectation shouldn't be beyond your presence there. As long as he's starring at your boobs, the pressure from work should reduce abruptly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do U Greet Good Morning In Ur Language / Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened / "Everything That Is Normal In The World Is Not Normal In Nigeria" - Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.