Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment (1763 Views)

Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead (Pix)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by nastygistcom1: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-r8lAkr028UI/Uqoo8HfCtdI/AAAAAAAA3xo/xrzFekZIgko/s1600/bakare.jpg[/img]

The actor who is well loved by so many people, due to the way he
effectively carries out his roles, is down with a heart disease. Mr
Bakare has been in and out of hospital and presently at his home
now. He says, he feels week, and can’t do anything at the moment
and he’s asking for the help of well-meaning Nigerians. His words;
“I'm weak; I cannot do anything for now. I've also not been able to
work for a while now as a result if this illness, so I'm calling on well-
meaning Nigerians for support.”

http://..com/2013/12/sad-veteran-actor-olumide-bakare-down.html
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by Infomizer(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2013
How much?
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2013
T
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2013
If this is true May God be with him. Nollywood needs tobe checked. People care less about their health unless it has gotten outta hand
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by demelza: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2013
Our actors are truly being paid peanuts. They always solicit for public help everytime they are down.
I pray he gets the help he needs and recovers fully. sad

1 Like

Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by sholay2011(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2013
I wish him quick recovery and sound health. The rich ppl of NL like Yuzedo et al. (since they cease every opportunity to tell us about their banana island mansion) should please lend a helping hand. It goes a long way.
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2013
sholay2011: I wish him quick recovery and sound health. The rich ppl of NL like Yuzedo et al. (since they cease every opportunity to tell us about their banana island mansion) should please lend a helping hand. It goes a long way.
Better don't be deceived. People like yuzedo needs help too

4 Likes

Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by ajasa4link: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2013
Damn! this country fvcking needs to start taking insurance serious.... If all these celebrities have effective health insurance policies in place,they won't need to solicit help each time they are down. just call ur insurance provider and the bills will be taken care of..As simple as that..
But this is Nigeria where nobody wants to plan ahead of unfortunate events and all we do is waving our right over head while snapping our fingers saying "God forbid "...
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by sholay2011(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Better don't be deceived. People like yuzedo needs help too
I was being sarcastic wink
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
*rolls eyes*
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by Airforce1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
I like dis man and the way he interprete his roles...

I'm ready to take full responsibility of his medical bills..

Op get me his bank account details and how much will be required to get him back n his feets again.

Cheers!!!
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by pfijacobs(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2013
again? den swear for all of dem? ah ah... na wa.. I smell scam
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by tyson99(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2013
Airforce1: I like dis man and the way he interprete his roles...

I'm ready to take full responsibility of his medical bills..

Op get me his bank account details and how much will be required to get him back n his feets again.

Cheers!!!
Enu dun rofo
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by Airforce1(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Omode ni e
Kilo mo
Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by tyson99(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Airforce1: Omode ni e
Kilo mo
Oya sendi owo si akanti mi

(1) (Reply)

Moyesha Boudong Shows Off Hot Body In New Pics / [PHOTOS] Traditional And White Wedding Photos From Weird Mc’s Sister Wedding / Photos: Hackers Leak Over 50 Of Amber Rose's Nude Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.