Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 (22333 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Walsall Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (1 - 4) On 23rd September 2015 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup - (0 - 2) On 29th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 by Fayrouzz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Promhize:

Until the 6-3 loss to Mancity, arsenal had the best defence in terms of goal conceded. It will shock you, if Arsenal had signed Suarez, they would be unstoppable in the PL nw.
Spurs had same record in defence until the battering started..
Re: Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 by eaglechild: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chelshit is useless
Mourinho is clueless.
They will end up trophyless.
Re: Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 by Luckki1001(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Heyy Chelsea fans, if you're confused to know that Chelsea flop for now, here is a proof from your fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMUDD7MS7bY

LOLllll See frustration....

Never tot I'd say this but we really need to get rid of Mourinho, and FAST!

The current philosophy of the team is terrible. The biggest mistake Jose is making is turning our attack minded midfielders to defenders! Oscar, Mata, Hazard are flair players who need to be given free rein in the midfield to create opportunities to for the strikers to score, and to score such themselves but Jose is placing much emphasis on tracking back, which in turn will now overide their attacking instincts with his defensive set of commands.

I agree in some parts with the guy in the video, but u can't say only John Terry should be left while others are sold. Cesar is a very good rightback and has shown he is capable on the left, Ivanovic has been immense, Cahill has been impressive and Ashley Cole, well, has been Ashley but in all, I think the defenders shud just remain as they are. All our current strikers need to be offloaded. Bring in one world class striker, recall Lukaku and that's it, really. Then the mentality of the players need to change. U can't lead a match with 1 - nil and just lay back thinking that's all, only for the other team to equalize then we start running helter skelter again. Play with purpose. With passion. Kill a match off as soon as possible. Whatever happened to the Ancellotti days when we used to hit teams for 7 or 8 goals?

I am just tired of my team recently. Jose needs to go. Period. He has overwritten our team's flair with defensive commands. Exactly what is his reason for leaving Mata on the bench again? angry

1 Like

Re: Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 by Ekaka1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mou should stop experimenting and go back to what He's built to do.

Send Eto to the bench. Bring Lukaku back and let's have Torres in the lead attacking role with mata, Oscar and gosh that skillful Belgian..Edin Hazard.

As for our defense, he needs to go into the January market and get at least two quick defenders.

Oh btw let him sell Luis Bertrand etc fast!!
Re: Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 by chelseabmw(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Imagine1: guy as frm today i go dey fear u..shey u be oluwo son ni?

You better fear me
Re: Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 by chelseabmw(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2013
torres2:

That trophyless club grin

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Juventus UCL (2 - 2) On 18th September 2019 / Qarabag FK Vs Chelsea: UCL (0 - 4) On 22nd November 2017 / Atlanta Vs Liverpool : UCL (0 - 5) On 3rd November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.