Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work (8053 Views)

He's Bad Experience With He's Newly Bought Tecno R7, A Must See / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Tecno Q1 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by leggo: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: u r the biggest fooooool in dis site,so because my chinese phone i bought wit my hard earned money is nt wrking i shouldn't complain again, n wat u told me in wateva thread u r talking abt is wack, it doesn't change anything
what's with the emphasis on 'chinese phone ' its unwise and lame
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
pek: misleading topic! your phone works only that you have issues with it. I don't know why tecno phones are bashed on front page almost on a daily basis. nobody is forcing anyone to buy or use the phone. I have used tecno phone since March and I have not regretted it for a day!
then sort dis problem 4 me pls
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: That's is what people are saying for a long time now.If you don't like tecno it is not by force na!.Go get yourself a golden iPhone.In nasir faggie tune "Its not for you" gringrin
are u people saying i shouldn't complain the difficulties am having with my phone again?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by mmakams: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bros call me 07055245764 let me tell u wat to do. I have d solution.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by smite(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
I got Two Solutions for You...
1) Why not try Factory Reset.
2) Why not visit their customer service outlet...'Carlcare'. They offer Free Service most times. You can get their contact details from Carlcare App on your phone.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
mmakams: Bros call me 07055245764 let me tell u wat to do. I have d solution.
giv me d solution here or is it 2much 2 write here?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
smite: I got Two Solutions for You...
1) Why not try Factory Reset.
2) Why not visit their customer service outlet...'Carlcare'. They offer Free Service most times. You can get their contact details from Carlcare App on your phone.
yes bro i taught abt it but should i tel dem i use cheat code wen dey ask whch data plan am i using?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by pek(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: yes bro i taught abt it but should i tel dem i use cheat code wen dey ask whch data plan am i using?
you cannot "taught " about it since you don't know how to do it. I guess you thought about it.

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
pek: you cannot "taught " about it since you don't know how to do it. I guess you thought about it.
does dis foolishness contribute anytin 2 d problem dis chinko phone is giving me?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Image123(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Its your network. Those apps need fast network to work. You can try mtn r move to a better area where there is good 3G network for your etisalat. Use your browser for your facebook meanwhile.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by biston: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
pls dont mind him he is just trying to say something against tecno.if your trans alone is almost the cost of the phone did u travel to mars to get it?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by pek(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: does dis foolishness contribute anytin 2 d problem dis chinko phone is giving me?
your post and your your choice of words have revealed the type of person you are. the time spent here is more than enough to solve the problem!
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by akraym(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mister Dan: Una de laugh here while Bode George has been declared a free man by Oga Jona after chewimg 100 billion naira from NPA angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Image123: Its your network. Those apps need fast network to work. You can try mtn r move to a better area where there is good 3G network for your etisalat. Use your browser for your facebook meanwhile.
thanks bro,i suspected dis wen my friend whom bought his own d same day wit me said its working,i departed 2 diff town after buying,i'll soon leave d town 2 ph my base, thanks alot
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Image123: Its your network. Those apps need fast network to work. You can try mtn r move to a better area where there is good 3G network for your etisalat. Use your browser for your facebook meanwhile.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by demex24(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: exactly,dats wat am using,so it could be d problem?
here comes ur error its blackberryx.net not blackberry.net
check d apn bruh
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by montestic(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: i have heard so much about a chinese phone named tecno,i decided to join the league,after some inquiries people suggested that i should buy the one called tecno q1 which i did last week

my problem now is that the phone has turn to a liability because nothing is working,i downloaded bbm and it can't open,all the apps in this phone including facebook are not working

i complained, they said i should select wcmda only which i did yet its not working,

did i buy a fake tecno or is it that tecno is fake?
return it
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
@op check your APN and clear the proxy and port fields or better still create a new apn without proxy and port. I'm very sure this will solve the problem.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Assalaam(f): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
@OP, I'm using tecno Q1to send this message. Did you open a googlee account before trying to browse with the phone, if you haven't, try to open one google account as in ......................*@gmail.com. I experienced the same problem when i mistakenly deleted my google account.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by kemsy100(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: if i try opening bbm it tells me "no network connection" i have switched on wifi and did everything as directed here but it aint working,no single app is opening,both the youtube,facebook,google play store and the rest which are the reasons i bought this phone
do u av a bundle plan ?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by kemsy100(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: if i try opening bbm it tells me "no network connection" i have switched on wifi and did everything as directed here but it aint working,no single app is opening,both the youtube,facebook,google play store and the rest which are the reasons i bought this phone
do u av a bundle plan?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by kekakuz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: u r the biggest fooooool in dis site,so because my chinese phone i bought wit my hard earned money is nt wrking i shouldn't complain again, n wat u told me in wateva thread u r talking abt is wack, it doesn't change anything
O SORRY O OLOSHI
u can complain naw
u know say nawe sell the phone for you
all you do is tell us how much of a fool you are
ryt to complain
this place resemble customer care center
common sense is lacking
hard earned money nikani,what of blood money
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by paix(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Is the phone made in China or China made?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by walterenahoro: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
U know its a big lie ur jus one of doz ppl who want destroy a fant rizin and d fest sursesfull chines phone company.tell me aw much were u paid.wen u work hard to b gud and ppl crush it aw do u fil.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by GentleFrank(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tecno remains a very nice phone for many Nigerians !!!
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by solelymade: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
No offense op But immediately I saw the topic I knew the issues must hover around ur personally inbuilt stupidity.

Can u imagine asking if calcare cc will penalize u for using Etisalat bis cheat... Shey calcare resemble etisalat cc
Once more STUPID U

2 Likes

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by hadeyeencah64: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Try going to settings then navigate to data usage, scroll down to the apps not connecting. Open such apps, scroll down and check if background data is restricted. Uncheck the box if ticked. Since your browser is working then other apps should work except you have an app like a firewall or antivirus blocking some apps from accessing the internet.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by lakusi(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2013
Tecno Phantom Pad N9 for sale @ 28k #Negotiable ... Holla @ me on 08081234816 + Whatsapp too !!!
Reason for sale - Jux got a samsung galaxy core as a gift !!!
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2013
kekakuz:
O SORRY O OLOSHI
u can complain naw
u know say nawe sell the phone for you
all you do is tell us how much of a fool you are
ryt to complain
this place resemble customer care center
common sense is lacking
hard earned money nikani,what of blood money
wat r u ranting abt dis fool,u r nt just making sense,y wont i complain wen der r pple here who can help,anyway am dumping dis chinko phone 4 somtin better so no nid replying
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2013
solelymade: No offense op But immediately I saw the topic I knew the issues must hover around ur personally inbuilt stupidity.

Can u imagine asking if calcare cc will penalize u for using Etisalat bis cheat... Shey calcare resemble etisalat cc
Once more STUPID U
who b dis fool?wat r u talking abt?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Karleb(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
This is interesting. *grabs another bowl of pop corn*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel: 0.1k Per MB, Is This Real? / Cube 9x Tablet Discussion Thread / MTN Nigeria is a Failure: True or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.