Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,613 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment (387 Views)

Unbelievable Works Of Art: Olumide Oresegun VS Others, Who Paints Better? / Nollywood Actor Olumide Bakare Cries Out For Help / OMG! Baby Born With Heart Outside His Chest (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by cbbigfan: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2013
The actor who is well loved by so many people, due to the way he effectively carries out his roles, is down with a heart disease. Mr Bakare has been in and out of hospital and presently at his home now. He says, he feels weak, and can’t do anything at the moment and he’s asking for the help of well-meaning Nigerians. His words;

“I'm weak; I cannot do anything for now. I've also not been able to work for a while now as a result if this illness, so I'm calling on well-meaning Nigerians for support.”

http://chrisbassey..com

Re: Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment by nekaa(f): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2013
eya... pele.

(1) (Reply)

Juicy Oil And Gas Vacancies. / Techno Phones Vs Nollywood Movies. / Spend Your Xmas/new Year With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.