Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Courtroom Drama - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Courtroom Drama (1020 Views)

Courtroom Quip / Courtroom Drama / in the courtroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courtroom Drama by Zahymaka(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2006
At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness.

"Isn't it true," he bellowed, "that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?"

The witness stared out the window, as though he hadn't heard the question.

"Isn't it true that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?" the lawyer repeated.

The witness still did not respond.

Finally, the judge leaned over and said, "Sir, please answer the question."

"Oh," the startled witness said, "I thought he was talking to you."
Re: Courtroom Drama by hotangel2(f): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2006
lol, didn't get it at first.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Courtroom Drama by robby1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2006
i am just wondering what look will that judge must have on his face
Re: Courtroom Drama by adjain(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2007
That was good but try dis for size:

A pilot was commisioned to transfer first-grade mad men to Abuja From Lagos.

As the group of fifty-five mad men were air - bound, the pilot was nearly deafened by the senseless chatter of them mental folks.

Putting the plane on Auto Pilot, he came and yelled 2 dem to pipe down or else,

Of course the racket continued; mad men will always be mad men.

But suddenly, the cacophony stopped. The pilot returned to find only one serene looking mad man reading the day's news papers. If the pilot had taken the time to look closely, he would have seen the photograph of Yar' Adua and the heading "The Punch News Paper" Upside down. But he didn't.

"What happened?", the perplexed pilot asked his mad friend.

Relaxedly, the mad man folded his paper, lit his cigarette, and blew a few puffs before replying.
"Well, since they were making too much noise, I told them to go and play outside. Don't worry, when they are tired, they will come back."[color=#990000]
[/color] embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Courtroom Drama by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2007
cheesy cheesy :Dboth jokes got me cracking, atleast by the time those madmen come back(if) they will cool down by force

(1) (Reply)

Think B4 U Speak / Magic Can Be Wicked At Times / Blackberry Don Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.