Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage (16872 Views)

Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Energito: oh you are jealous because,people awo gave only £20 has overtaken you people.well am sorry if that is your reason.
Very soon you will be driven back to that mumùdon of a cave of yours called SE.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Energito: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gogetta: @ Op, this is so old!! So this is all you could come up with? How does it address the issues raised in Obj's letter? Oh, I pity you!
good qestion but my brother WE DON'T NEED SOMEBODY LIKE OBJ TO TALK,HAVE YOU FORGOTN THAT THIS SAME OBJ RULE THIS CON3 FOR 11YRS AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT?HE FORCE GJ ON US 2RU BACKDOOR SO WHAT IS HE TRYING TO SAY?WE DON'T NEED HIM TO TALK.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Ricovendetta(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ile-Ife:
OBJ has made his point known to GEJ. Ibos can die if they want. grin grin grin grin grin grin
stupid EEdiot, please can you explain what tribe have got to do with this thread?
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Ricovendetta(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Ibo will always want to live up to their mumurìty of showing their lack of sophitication since GEJ dubbed them the backbone of his government.
its people like this should be demonize. Ethnocentric Maalu
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Longeria(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Energito: oh you are jealous because,people awo gave only £20 has overtaken you people.well am sorry if that is your reason.
I'm happy AWOLOWO comited suicide after the evil act.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by zomby(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Another reason why Nigeria is what it is.

Without any questions, Obasanjo is also a sinner just like the rest of these thieves, but I see nothing wrong with constructive criticism coming from someone who has held Jonathan's current position more than a couple of times. Instead making fo0l out of the best of ourselves, I think Obasanjo's message is what we should focus on and not his sex life.

If we continue to point fingers at each other, nothing would be accomplished at the end of the day.
At this point we should all welcome any Nigerian with profound leadership skills that could bring peace and harmony to this failed state/ land. And it shouldn't matter if this individual is an Igbo man, Yoruba man or Hausa man.
Enough is enough we just want our country back.

So, the Igbo boys should please chill out, Nigeria is bigger than anyone of us.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
zomby: Another reason why Nigeria is what it is.

Without any questions, Obasanjo is also a sinner just like the rest of these thieves, but I see nothing wrong with constructive criticism coming from someone who has held Jonathan's current position more than a couple of times. Instead making fo0l out of the best of ourselves, I think Obasanjo's message is what we should focus on and not his sex life.

If we continue to point fingers at each other, nothing would be accomplished at the end of the day.
At this point we should all welcome any Nigerian with profound leadership skills that could bring peace and harmony to this failed state/ land. And it shouldn't matter if this individual is an Igbo man, Yoruba man or Hausa man.
Enough is enough we just want our country back.

So, the Igbo boys should please chill out, Nigeria is bigger than anyone of us.

the poo you wrote upthere ^^ was like what so ever and what so ever! grin
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
OBJ destroyed his son's marriage or the unfaithful wife did?

The parties in a union are solely responsible for keeping it dead or alive. Please leave OBJ out of this. If OBJ's wife was accusing him of ruining their marriage, I would support her.

Mojisola made the vow to Gbenga and not OBJ
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by IleIfe2(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ricovendetta: stupid EEdiot, please can you explain what tribe have got to do with this thread?

Ewu, OBJ writes GEJ about his very corrupt ibo controlled government and OBJ threads started appearing all over politics section. Even on other social media platforms, go and see ibos attacking OBJ and totally ignoring the questions he raised. Anuofia like you, stop pretending to be civil, behave like the ibo that you are. oponu

2 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Can you all now see why I always say Ibos are hopeless people? Obasanjo wrote a letter which is an indictment on GEJ, Ibos started foaming at the mouth. What does the post have to do with what Obasanjo penned?

Ibos.... burning bridges since 1950s.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by slimfit1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Family affair no one's business
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Energito: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Very soon you will be driven back to that mumùdon of a cave of yours called SE.
lolz my brother am from anioma not from S.E
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Energito: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Longeria: I'm happy AWOLOWO comited suicide after the evil act.
awo is in hell
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Polio: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
israel007: [size=15pt]

This man has so forgotten how he slept with his son's wife and destroyed his marriage.

Same OBJ that forced David Mark on Benue State South Senatorial District and threw that area into the hands of self centred bigots is talking today.

Smh
[/size]

You are a fu...cking dic.khead

You did not need to post in the manner above for people to see the crap you typed!

Moro....n!
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dont you see the pattern?

Soyinka talked about Shepopotamus abuse of power and later it was attack on Soyinkas personal wife

OBJ talked about retardeens corruption and it became talks about his sexual life

Im sure If mandela had criticized Jonathan thats when you would see thread of how Mandela is a terrorist and divorcee

5 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Polio: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
OBJ is an animal.... But this shit is stale news thought, so several years back .. Old news, fu..ck that ... New news pls!
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Jman06(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
If Obasanjo could defile his own son's matrimonial bed, then lying to the public to settle scores with the president is a lesser sin. Obasanjo is morally bankrupt and no sane person should take him serious whenever he publicly displays his lack of morals like he recently did with his fallacious letter to the president.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
why are u quoting and replying everyone like an unchained dementos?

2 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jman06: If Obasanjo could defile his own son's matrimonial bed, then lying to the public to settle scores with the president is a lesser sin. Obasanjo is morally bankrupt and no sane person should take him serious whenever he publicly displays his lack of morals like he recently did with his fallacious letter to the president.
you just successfully expressed your igbo smoking stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by LajaLaba: 2:07am On Dec 14, 2013
OP how much u collect to write this?if u are doing this for free then u deserve a bullet in your head...A thief is accusing a thief so wats your problem or are u a thief too?
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Jman06(m): 2:20am On Dec 14, 2013
TribalEAST: you just successfully expressed your igbo smoking stupidity.
By saying the cold truth,right? Truth is really bitter!

2 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Jman06: By saying the cold truth,right? Truth is really bitter!
you said the past and forgotten truth that has been settled and has nothing to do with the current issue we ought to be debating- OBJ's letter.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Yawns.....

@Op, is this the best you can think of....sleeps.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by fyneboi79(m): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Ile-Ife:
OBJ has made his point known to GEJ. Ibos can die if they want. grin grin grin grin grin grin
na ‎u and ur entire generation go die!!! Barger!

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by musiwa112: 5:47am On Dec 14, 2013
i don hear.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by fyneboi79(m): 5:55am On Dec 14, 2013
dayokanu: Dont you see the pattern?

Soyinka talked about Shepopotamus abuse of power and later it was attack on Soyinkas personal wife

OBJ talked about retardeens corruption and it became talks about his sexual life

Im sure If mandela had criticized Jonathan thats when you would see thread of how Mandela is a terrorist and divorcee
Which one be "personal wife" I tot ‎u for one would be a bit smarter than d average dunce from ur Heaven forsaken tribe. Get smart boy!!
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Energito: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: why are u quoting and replying everyone like an unchained dementos?
but you just quote me now so you too is an unchained dementos.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by strangest(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2013
Before OBJ accuses GEJ, I humbly appeal that he considers these:
During his tenure: POLITICAL DEATHS: Bola Ige- 23/12/01, Barr. Barnabas and Amaka Igwe-1/11/02, Harry Marshal- 5/3/03, Chuba Okadigbo- 25/11/03, Funsho Williams-27/7/06 and etc. RECOVERED FUNDS UNACCOUNTED FOR: Abbah Abacha-$350M, DSP Alamieyeseigha-N52B, Emmanuel Nwude & co-Unknown, Maurice Ibekwe- Unknown, Charles Taylor's money- Unknown and etc. FRAUD ERRAND MEN: Gbenga Obasanjo, Oyewole Fasawe, Chibuike Achigbu, Emeka Offor, Chris and Andy Ubah, Arthur Ezeh and etc. NIGERIANS BLEED: Savanah Bank Liquidated, SGB Liquidated, Anambra Govt House Bombed, Ngige a State Governor Kidnapped and etc.
Think of Belview crash and ADC Flight crash...
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Jman06(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2013
TribalEAST: you said the past and forgotten truth that has been settled and has nothing to do with the current issue we ought to be debating- OBJ's letter.
You know the issues raised in Obasanjo's letter were mere speculations and can't be substantiated.
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2013
Jman06: You know the issues raised in Obasanjo's letter were mere speculations and can't be substantiated.
mere speculations? Cases of clear corruption? I never knew i was talking to a sentimental fool who reasons differently from other nigerians. Oh, i forgot...you are Biafra. Mtchew
Re: How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage by PointB: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Aww, old news, yet a sordid reminder of the character of the person called obasanJo. A man without honour, shame or decorum. An ape incapable of keeping his libido in check. But what is it with 'these people' and incestious lifestyle. Dig this: While Obj was busy shagging his daughter-in-law, Fani 'Ode was posing with the near na.ked picture of his own daughters - in their room and cyberspace. It's not difficult to imagine what happened in betweEn. Something is definitely wrong with the way some of my yoruba friends are brought up. Just hope it's not too late to rewire their genes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital / Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / APC Primaries: Wilson Chidozie Accused Of Presenting Fake WAEC Certificate (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.