Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Infinix X501 Racejet | Black - Are You Using It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X501 Racejet | Black - Are You Using It? (997 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / I Need Help On My Infinix X501 / New LEAKED Infinix Race Jet X501 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix X501 Racejet | Black - Are You Using It? by opia(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2013
what's the bad side of the phone
Re: Infinix X501 Racejet | Black - Are You Using It? by markpenk: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Just got mine today. The phone is real smooth and solid. Excellent response, fast, sleek and a real beaut. So far, the only downside appears to be the battery. Drains pretty fast. Charged mine for about 2hrs after I unboxed it until it said it was 100% (maybe I didn't charge it for long enough?). This was just 2-3 hours ago. It's currently at about 65%. Although in all fairness, I'vebeen surfing the net, installing apps and even played a few games. So... You may want to consider that too. Oh... The camera is pretty good even in low light. Overall, I think the phone is worth every penny and is practically a steal at its price.

UPDATE (4th January)

So, i've been using the phone for almost 2 weeks now. The battery is pretty decent. Overall, a good phone. Worth every penny. If you are looking for an affordable sleek, high performance phone, this is the phone to get.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Good Is Innjoo I1 To Tecno D5 / Android Gets Continuity On You PC Or Mac Via Airdroid 3 / Where To Buy Mobile Phones Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.