Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,812 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum (2967 Views)

APC Governors Shun Progressive Governors Forum / PDP Split: Progressive Governors Forum Congratulates Breakaway PDP Governors / Progressive Governors On The Street Of Maiduguri Acknowledging Cheers(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abagworo:

Why can't Igbos fight for him to emerge the flag bearer?

Supply us with the guns, bombs, rocket launchers, etc and we will "FIGHT" for Okorocha to emerge the flag bearer.

Yet let me tell you the truth, Okorocha is serving his interest, he is of no use to us!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by kel4soft: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
ogologodimkpa: No thanks to them angry

This is the..List of APC National Leaders
1] Party Leader - North, Gen MuhammaduBuhari…(Muslim).
2] Party Leader - South, Bola AhmedTinubu……(Muslim).
3] National Chairman: Abdulkareem BisiAkande… (Muslim)
4] Deputy National Chairman: Aminu BelloMasari…(Muslim)
5] National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah…(Muslim)
6] Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai …(Muslim)
7] National Publicity Secretary.: LaiMuhammed…… (Muslim)
8] National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq……(Muslim)
9] National Financial Secretary: Alhaji ShaibuMusa…(Muslim)
10] National Youth Leader: Abubaka Lado……(Muslim)
11] National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire……(Muslim)
12] National Deputy Auditor: BalaJibrin……(Muslim)
13] National Women Leader: ShariaIkeazor………(Muslim Convert)
14] Ex-Officio Member: Muniru Muse…(Muslim)
15] Ex-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi……(Muslim)

No Igbo interest angry

Whom are they decieving
We are resolute to the fact that we don't want Ala Igbo to be Islamised.

Your point is noted but myopic.

Questions for you.

Are you a Christian? Do you practice as religion or just in NL to show your hate.
I am a Christian but I don't see it as religion IMO. Now, going by our PDP members who according to you are Christian dominated.

Are they really Christians or just in the religion? Do you think they have been living a life such as Daniel or Joseph in the Bible though not Christians as of then (old testament) but where Godly in carrying out their civil duties. Or where they like Jeremiah who though an aide to a Political office holder but, was abe to rebuke his boss which cost him to flee to exile resulting to the Book of Lamentation in the Bible.

So, when I see all these folks come here to claim Christian this, Christian that, I just laugh. Remember the Bible says, our Govt is not of this world. But we must respect our leaders irrespective of religion or tribe.

IMO, none of our Politician (Christians) leaders (I can't speak for the muslims because am not one) have live a life that is worth emulating. Most of them are secret cult members and ritualist. Since they bear Christian or English names, we call them Christians.

To hell with deceit! The best we owe ourselves as Christians not in a religion sense is to understand who we are and stop carrying religion so as to cajole people here.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by duality(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Was there really an election?

Is it not the normal selection that was done?

was it not this kind of selection that was the norm in the NGF?

Was it not when they started elections in the NGF that it died.

PGF OR NGF. is not the issues.

If they handle PGF the way they handled NGF it will still fail.

Tomorrow if Rochas decides to use PGF to advance a sectional or self ambition. the PGF will also fail.

If they bring in the Politics of NGF to PGF, it will fail.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by gratiaeo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rochas is sitting on a long tin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by jjcbuthot: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Eze Promoe: Imo state is just an impurity in the SE.
Can't wait for 2015 when true Imolites (not Lagos Imolites) will wipe this devil stamp off their head.

Sure this flat head is still living in the SE evil forest... even after every other tribe has enbraced civilization.
grin grin grin grin Aaaaaamadioha...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by Longeria(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abagworo: Truth is the only thing that will set us free. A visionary leader of international standard. May God give you the strength, guidance and protection to cotinue your good work. Nigeria needs peace, unity and development and not preaching tribalism, nepotism, protecting thieves, killing innocent people, religious intolerance as preached by PDP.
If Okorocha government is what is expected from APC, then...............

Thunder fire APC.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2013

No Igbo interest angry

Whom are they decieving

is the deputy national chairman (south) not an igbo man? Is the national vice chairman (South east)not an igbo Christian?FYI, Of all 35 exco offices, muslims hold 18 positions while 17 are christians.is this not balance enough?Instead of u to persuade peter obi(who claims to be the accidental ojukwu) to dissolve APGA into APC or PDP so that igbos wud be in d mainstream of Nigerian Politics,u're busy criticising an igbo governor who has discovered dat tribal sentiment is a thing of the past.Let's see how igbo presidency wud be realised under APGA platform . Thumb up Rochas,u're a detrabalised nigerian, I wish u a successful tenure of office.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by Longeria(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abagworo:

Spare us the cr*p. Imo State is much better now and he's an action man. No lie can cover the sun. Waiting for Imolites to visit home this xmass and come out with testimonies. I don't expect liars and APGA/PDP goons to say the truth. I'm so sure they'll be busy looking for what has not been done and overlook the overwhelming developments.
You seem to be a confused boy, Ikwere tout who do not know anything about Imo now come to NL to spew dust. Is it not the same Okorocha the central bank has banned from taking any further loan, because he has taken loan Imo State can't pay in 50 years.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by EzePromoe: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Sure this flat head is still living in the SE evil forest... even after every other tribe has enbraced civilization.
grin grin grin grin Aaaaaamadioha...
I've gone past your level, so if you have good thing to say then let me know.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by EzePromoe: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Longeria: You seem to be a confused boy, Ikwere tout who do not know anything about Imo now come to NL to spew dust. Is it not the same Okorocha the central bank has banned from taking any further loan, because he has taken loan Imo State can't pay in 50 years.
He is not an Ikwerre man and he can never be such. He is the mouthpiece of Rochas on NL.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by DerideGull(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
I guess APGA can now remove Mallam Rochas Okorocha as Imo State governor. If the comedian contested and elected Chairman of All Progressive Party Governor’s forum as alleged by this article, the jackass could not deny the membership of APC.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
chiefinalowo:

You have just earned my respect Abagworo for this singular post.

Lol

Abagworo lost my respect during Oshiomole's Go an Die debacle - he came out like a paid APC stooge.

Unfortunately, I skip any post by him - he doesn't reason objectively!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is so cool!!! cool cool

Congrats Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha! cheesy cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by kel4soft: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Longeria: You seem to be a confused boy, Ikwere tout who do not know anything about Imo now come to NL to spew dust. Is it not the same Okorocha the central bank has banned from taking any further loan, because he has taken loan Imo State can't pay in 50 years.

How is he now a tout? You just insulted him and I hope you apologised to him cos I didn't see any insulting post from him.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by agbameta: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
chiefinalowo:

You have just earned my respect Abagworo for this singular post.

Blood is not always thicker than water where tribalism exits..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by lagosph: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Emzybrown:
The Progressive Governors Forum (PGF), comprising 16 state governors who are members of the All Progressives Congress (APC), unanimously elected Imo State Governor HE Owelle Rochas Okorocha as Chairman of the Forum.
The election of HE Okorocha is in furtherance of the commitment of the 16 Progressive Governors to strengthen democratic governance structures in the country with the overriding goal of rescuing Nigeria and facilitating the emergence of accountable leadership at all levels led by APC.
HE Okorocha will provide leadership to PGF to realize the collective vision of the Progressive Governors to engender expeditiously exemplary human development Programmes and policies in all APC states. Considering how consistently the PDP has attacked the foundations of our democracy, and the subsequent erosion of Nigerians’ hard-won freedoms, the PGF under HE Okorocha's leadership pledges to mobilize citizens towards expanding and deepening democratic structures by focusing on initiatives to guarantee the development of participatory governance structures as well as the guarantee of transparent, credible elections and the results reflect the votes of Nigerian people.
We urge Nigerians to support the initiatives of our Progressive Governors under the leadership of HE Owelle Rochas Okorocha; Nigeria will be great again.
Signed:
Salihu Moh. Lukman
Director General
Progressive Governors Forum

http://emekaekeh..de/2013/12/news-release-rochas-okorocha-elected.html
Pls, Ejo, Biko, who are the 16 Governors who attended the meeting, anyone remember take attendance? I want to see their names
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by justhelp(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
ogologodimkpa:
We are really not interested!

Seem they've discovered that no Igbo man is in their excecutive
board hence this silly move sad.

APC can never be welcomed in the east period!
useless fool from stupid environment, mumu u no dey upgrade every state is now moving forward u they there dey hate your own brother fooooooooooool, ANU

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by justhelp(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2013

No Igbo interest angry

Whom are they decieving

useless idiot what would be your gain if they are all christian? GEJ is a christian what has christian benefited from his Govt? do we need religion leader or Nigeria leader? what has christian from all the big churches in Nigeria benefited from their pastor or Man of God. are you so stupid to know that PDP need strong opposition to perform ? kai shame on you , you dont know the meaning of democracy.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by ChinoElects: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Eze Promoe:
[b]As long as Jonathan is there, I won't vote Rochas even if he's made the flagbearer. His state is in deep sh1t, he should look for way to fix it.
I don't even see him standing a chance in getting that slot, it works better when fantasized.
[/b]

That is the point, no Igbo man will leave Jonathan and vote the almajiri okorosha. Okorosha's paternity was traced to Taraba state, so GEJ is more Igbo than him. The clown has run imo state into huge debt with nothing on the ground to show for it, meanwhile Tinibu his godfather is smiling to the banks everyday.

Igbos for GEJ 2015..

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by uzeba(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
APC we're waiting 4 u com 2015. We'll do Alhaji Danfulani Rochas Okorocha what we did 2 Malam Garba Ngige Olaniyi.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
uzeba: APC we're waiting 4 u com 2015. We'll do Alhaji Danfulani Rochas Okorocha what we did 2 Malam Garba Ngige Olaniyi

chai una no go kill me for nairaland...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by Douglasdale(m): 12:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Eze Promoe: Imo state is just an impurity in the SE.
Can't wait for 2015 when true Imolites (not Lagos Imolites) will wipe this devil stamp off their head.
IMO state an impurity? I wonder how people will come online and spew garbage cos of free Mbs. IMO state and is way better than all the other south eastern states in their totality bar Enugu city. people like y deserve to be thrown into an abyss. Please what has Gej done for Igbo people? clowns.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by Douglasdale(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2013
I just hate tribalistic idiots talk. you all are the reasons our people never progress politically.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by shizzle11(m): 1:56am On Dec 14, 2013
kel4soft:

[s]Your point is noted but myopic.

Questions for you.

Are you a Christian? Do you practice as religion or just in NL to show your hate.
I am a Christian but I don't see it as religion IMO. Now, going by our PDP members who according to you are Christian dominated.

Are they really Christians or just in the religion? Do you think they have been living a life such as Daniel or Joseph in the Bible though not Christians as of then (old testament) but where Godly in carrying out their civil duties. Or where they like Jeremiah who though an aide to a Political office holder but, was abe to rebuke his boss which cost him to flee to exile resulting to the Book of Lamentation in the Bible.

So, when I see all these folks come here to claim Christian this, Christian that, I just laugh. Remember the Bible says, our Govt is not of this world. But we must respect our leaders irrespective of religion or tribe.

IMO, none of our Politician (Christians) leaders (I can't speak for the muslims because am not one) have live a life that is worth emulating. Most of them are secret cult members and ritualist. Since they bear Christian or English names, we call them Christians.

To hell with deceit! The best we owe ourselves as Christians not in a religion sense is to understand who we are and stop carrying religion so as to cajole people here.

[/s]

you are nothing but a

[size=28]BIG FOOOOL!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by yetunsbay(m): 4:34am On Dec 14, 2013
The only deductn i cn make fr all behaviours of sme selected igbo nairalanders is dat they are either religious bigots or suffering fr ethnic disease.I didnt knw y on earth u gonna b criticising APC as a party all time.Since it ws formed as national party then y are 'sme' igbos nt mind to join d party bt otherwise sticking with d so called sectionalised APGA dat cnt even win a presidential positn.This is a simple life if it pays u,join them and if nt do nt.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by Longeria(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2013
yetunsbay: The only deductn i cn make fr all behaviours of sme selected igbo nairalanders is dat they are either religious bigots or suffering fr ethnic disease.I didnt knw y on earth u gonna b criticising APC as a party all time.Since it ws formed as national party then y are 'sme' igbos nt mind to join d party bt otherwise sticking with d so called sectionalised APGA dat cnt even win a presidential positn.This is a simple life if it pays u,join them and if nt do nt.
For your mind your talking? Wait until APC win presidential election before you make noise, for now presidency is a tall order for APC.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by lebienconnu: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2013
when the word 'igbo man' is mentioned what readily comes to mind is ' here comes a smart man'. unfortinately, the reverse seems to the case going by the posts of igbo nairalanders.

igbo's addiction to that thing called APGA is a clueless exhibition of what honorable patrick calls 'epileptic parapoism'. it took the pleading of ojukwu of blessed memory to secure a win for that woman, peter obi and daylight robbery for that mediocre, obiano to win in anambra. somebody tell me what apga is still doing alive.

i expected a loud applause for the action of Progressive OKOROCHA from the igbos and not this baby cries like APC is islamic, APC is that and this. PDP hates the igbo. why not join the only other party that makes PDP shivers and pee in her skirt? A progressive party for only the progressives. :
Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by ChinoElects: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
noblezone:

Supply us with the guns, bombs, rocket launchers, etc and we will "FIGHT" for Okorocha to emerge the flag bearer.

Yet let me tell you the truth, Okorocha is serving his interest, he is of no use to us!

On point..

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum by jjcbuthot: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
le bien connu: when the word 'igbo man' is mentioned what readily comes to mind is ' here comes a smart man'. unfortinately, the reverse seems to the case going by the posts of igbo nairalanders.

igbo's addiction to that thing called APGA is a clueless exhibition of what honorable patrick calls 'epileptic parapoism'. it took the pleading of ojukwu of blessed memory to secure a win for that woman, peter obi and daylight robbery for that mediocre, obiano to win in anambra. somebody tell me what apga is still doing alive.

i expected a loud applause for the action of Progressive OKOROCHA from the igbos and not this baby cries like APC is islamic, APC is that and this. PDP hates the igbo. why not join the only other party that makes PDP shivers and pee in her skirt? A progressive party for only the progressives. :

What do you meant by "here comes a smart man"? Who holds that belief that an igbo man is smart?

Man, dont mistake "moral bankrutpcy" for "smartness".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest / Rivers 2015: Amaechi In Dilemma Over Abe, Peterside / 13 Presidents That Are Older Than Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.