Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Mike Tyson Vows Not To Enter UK Again; As His Past Haunts Him - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mike Tyson Vows Not To Enter UK Again; As His Past Haunts Him (752 Views)

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Vows Not To Enter UK Again; As His Past Haunts Him by scubed(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2013
“Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It’s all lies. I have never laid a finger on her.’” Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson, as he is fondly called was born on June 30, 1966. Tyson has been married three times and has eight children with several different women. His first marriage was to actress Robins Givens, from February 7, 1988 to February 14, 1989.
The 1.78 m tall former heavyweight champion has been denied the access of entering the UK. This is as a result of the recent change in the immigration law, which affects anyone who has been previously sentenced more than four years in prison.
Tyson, who served half of a six-year jail term for a rape conviction in 1992, says “if that’s what they established, then I won’t go there any more”, but he is still hopeful of bringing his stage show to London’s West End in March 2014. Mike Tyson is presently promoting his book title “Undisputable Truth”.
The name Mike Tyson is synonymous to the boxing ring; Michael Gerard “Mike” Tyson is a former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world and holds the record as the youngest boxer to win the WBC, WBA and IBF heavyweight; Mike Tyson became the youngest heavyweight champion – 20 years and 4 months. And in the year 1986 & 1988, Mike Tyson was also named the Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year.

Mike Tyson has visited the pit of frustration and bitterness. “I don’t react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don’t care about anything. It’s just too hard for me to get emotional. I can’t cry no more.” Mike Tyson.
Mike Tyson Vows Not To Enter UK Again; As His Past Haunts Him.In the year 2003; Mike Tyson faced some serious financial issues, as he later filed for bankruptcy in August, 2003.
On the front page of USA TODAY on June 3, 2005, Tyson was quoted as saying: “My whole life has been a waste – I’ve been a failure.” He continued: “I just want to escape. I’m really embarrassed with myself and my life. I want to be a missionary. I think I could do that while keeping my dignity without letting people know they chased me out of the country. I want to get this part of my life over as soon as possible. In this country nothing good is going to come of me. People put me so high; I wanted to tear that image down.”
Mike Tyson Vows Not To Enter UK Again; As His Past Haunts Him.
Mike Tyson With His Children
Presently, the legendary boxer is promoting his book; Undisputable Truth, Mike Tyson reveals some mysteries concerning his life; going into detail about his addictions to drugs and alcohol and his violent past. His autobiography has been well received by his fans and lovers. Perhaps, you should get a copy of the book, so you can know more about the thundering boxer and former heavyweight champion.

Read more at http://www.yomi.ashiru.me/2013/12/13/mike-tyson-vows-enter-uk-past-haunts/#MdvqUPoM43CSJhkb.99

Re: Mike Tyson Vows Not To Enter UK Again; As His Past Haunts Him by Drniyi4u(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Mike Tyson Vows Not To Enter UK Again; As His Past Haunts Him by weazley(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
_

(1) (Reply)

I Was Given An Appeal From Finland Embassy / Flight Mh370:missing Passengers Withdraw Over £20,000 Four Months After Search / This Christmas: A Survival Guide To Taxi Safety In Lagos & Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.