Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

OUCH! Snake Bites Tip Of Man's Pen_s As He Sits Down On Public Toilet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OUCH! Snake Bites Tip Of Man's Pen_s As He Sits Down On Public Toilet (1870 Views)

2face Sits On A Shoe Couch Says U Dnt Knw Me Or My Story Until U Step In My Shoe / Rihanna’s Bodyguard Grabs Rihanna’s Boobz On Public By Mistake! Lol See Photos / Picture Of When Linda Ikeji Skin Tite Troser Tear On Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUCH! Snake Bites Tip Of Man's Pen_s As He Sits Down On Public Toilet by obynocj(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2013

Kwabena Nkrumah ‘nearly collapsed’ when he peered down into the toilet and saw his attacker (not shown) — who looked ready for seconds....

A Ghanaian man was left in absolute agony after a “big, black snake” bit his joystick as he sat down on a public toilet.

Kwabena Nkrumah was attending to nature’s call in Faaman, Ashanti Region, last Wednesday when the hungry serpent emerged from the bowl and locked its jaws onto the tip of his manhood, reports GhanaWeb.

The terrified 34-year-old jumped up in shock, causing the critter to unhook its mouth and slither away.

Peering down into the bowl, Nkrumah “nearly collapsed” after spotting his attacker — who looked ready to pounce again.

Screaming out “snake, snake, snake,” he caused pandemonium as other toilet users rushed out of the building.

Nkrumah, who started feeling sick and dizzy, was rushed to hospital.

He has since been discharged, reports GhanaWeb.

There’s no news on the condition of the snake.
view the bitten joystick
source http://www.revealzones.com/2013/12/ouch-snake-bites-tip-of-mans-pens-as-he.html
Re: OUCH! Snake Bites Tip Of Man's Pen_s As He Sits Down On Public Toilet by JoktyJohn(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
I think itz a joke, the news z common..
Re: OUCH! Snake Bites Tip Of Man's Pen_s As He Sits Down On Public Toilet by Taiwo20(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Okay! I clicked the link and didn't see tha man or any thing for that matter.
Btw, all liars go to hell
Re: OUCH! Snake Bites Tip Of Man's Pen_s As He Sits Down On Public Toilet by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
JoktyJohn: I think itz a joke, the news z common..
Snakes and public toilets are common in Ghana too;
Re: OUCH! Snake Bites Tip Of Man's Pen_s As He Sits Down On Public Toilet by SantaMafia: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Snakes and public toilets are common in Ghana too;
I guess they are not common in nigeria?
Re: OUCH! Snake Bites Tip Of Man's Pen_s As He Sits Down On Public Toilet by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 14, 2013
Lol @the condition of the snake is not known.
Re: OUCH! Snake Bites Tip Of Man's Pen_s As He Sits Down On Public Toilet by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2013
Yesterday I wanted going to the toilet but the place was dark. I now remembered this story. I had to use my fone

(1) (Reply)

Is He The Hottest Man In The World? / Genevieve Moves Her Parents From Egbeda To Lekki New Residence / Nelly And Boo Hit The Club With Young Jeezy And Other Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.