Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Do You Know That Readers Make Better Lovers (A Secret) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know That Readers Make Better Lovers (A Secret) (1031 Views)

Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis / How Did You Get Initiated To A Secret Cult In The University And Why / Women Make Better Teachers Than Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Readers Make Better Lovers (A Secret) by shutto: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
1. Readers are smart and intelligence is undoubtedly sexy.

In the hit viral video from his Teen Choice Awards acceptance speech, Ashton Kutcher recently proclaimed that, “The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart.” Ashton is not alone in this sentiment—studies show that intelligence is ranked as one of the most attractive qualities in a mate.

Reading makes you smarter and that’s a fact. People who read often not only have higher GPAs and test scores, but a greater overall knowledge on a variety of topics. Furthermore, making reading a lifelong habit can help delay dementia by keeping the mind sharp and active.

2. Bibliophiles are able to think quickly on their feet and their active imaginations help them find creative solutions.

Readers are awesome to have in sticky situations. Individuals who spend more time reading have better analytical skills and are able to evaluate a problem quickly and skillfully to come up with a proper solution. Additionally, being exposed to different worlds, peoples, and ideas in their novels will make a reader’s mind wonderfully imaginative. Their creativity will inevitably keep your life, conversations and (ahem) bedroom interesting. After all, with a reader, you will never know what to expect.

3. No more forgotten anniversaries—readers have better memories.

With every character, setting, and plot twist that a reader absorbs, his or her brain is in overdrive building new and strengthening old neuron brain connections. As a result, they generally have better recall of day-to-day matters.

4. Bookworms are less stressed.

Reading is a comforting pastime and avid readers can always turn to a book when they are looking to unwind, relax, and reduce stress. This is good news for their partners because stress can seriously lower libido and stressed couples tend to avoid intimacy and fight more often.

5. With an impressive vocabulary and flair for storytelling, readers make wonderful conversationalists.

Nothing’s worse than stilted conversation on a date. Frequent readers, on the other hand, have a broader vocabulary and are better spoken than those that rarely crack open a book. As a result, your conversations will be much more colorful and engaging. Readers often think about life in unique and deeper ways that will spark challenging and exciting discussions.

6. Your reading admirer will be culturally and artistically aware.

Good readers are more than three times as likely to make art and go to concerts and museums as opposed to their non-reading counterparts. Can you say, “Awesome date nights?”

7. Readers are more likely to succeed in their careers and have well-paying jobs.

According to employers, a lack of reading and writing skills is one of the top shortcomings in new hires, giving proficient readers a better shot at getting hired. Moreover, they have a higher chance of being in a management position and, to top it all off, generally have higher salaries.

8. Readers are more likely to fulfill their civic duty.

Active readers are not only more likely to vote in elections, but are over two times as likely to do volunteer work. Not only does altruism make you more attractive, but couples that do charity work together are often more intimate and emotionally connected.

9. Readers are more understanding and empathetic.

Studies show that frequent fiction readers demonstrate a better ability to empathize with others and understand other people’s thoughts, feelings, and world view. Empathy is crucial in relationships—it is linked to shorter, less intense arguments as well as happier and longer relationships overall.

10. Readers are passionate, vibrant, clever and complex.

If you are with a reader, consider yourself lucky. With an incredible mind, imagination, wit and heart, they will challenge you quite unlike anyone else has before. They have lived many lives through the written word and will happily share those lives with you. They will want you to be a part of all of their worlds, all of their stories. Together, you will travel to fantastical lands across space and time and all the while will write a wonderful story of your own. I promise you this: every plot twist and character flaw, every afternoon spent in a bookstore and late night discussion over haphazard stacks of books will absolutely and undoubtedly be worth it!

When was the last time you read a book, or a substantial magazine article?

In http://,There are countless books spanning from different categories and subjects for your enjoyment for spiritual,moral,educative,love life benefits and many more at a very cheap price.why not go and grab one now

Is there any book Mainly written by foreign author which you wanna read or are looking for be it any one at all in any category,Kind or textbook,Just email the name and the author Of the book to support@,so that we can upload it immediately for you to download it.
Re: Do You Know That Readers Make Better Lovers (A Secret) by shutto: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!! The long awaited day has finally come,Today is the day we are launching our

website which is http:// We wanna say May all Glory be to God for making this

project successful and even the webdevelopers that God also used in making this work

successfully.We wanna say this God who finally made my dreams to come to fruition will also

make your dreams and expectations this year and beyond to come to pass in Jesus name say

amen!!!!!!!!!! Remember that there is power in words

We wanna celebrate or launch today by Giving out Amazon best selling ebooks for free.So

download and download and download.Downloads will be accessible untill 12 am 15/12/2013.

These are some of the books which we are giving out for free today,I know you guys like

free things,but lemme tell you,It must cost you something to gain something,It cost me tens

of of thousands of naira to do this believe me or not and in the years to come,the benefits

will be multiplied.Renember,Konga,Jumia,amazon,ebay spent thousands of dollars to develope their website

Register in our website http:// and get access to these books instantly,but

please,I only need Something in return,Just only One request and if You do it,I Know that

the God That i serve will Bless you continually,You May ask what is that,well The only

thing I need is for You to help promote and campaign this site,What I mean is advertise

this Website for me,tell and convince people to come and buy from us,open threads in

nairaland,Facebook,Twitter and any where You can lay your hands upon and tell people about

us,That is how God will advertise you and I will also reward you in my own part

These are the books that will be of benefit to you.

1.The Hunger Games book 1(Literarture & Fiction) pdf

2.Catching Fire The Second Book of the Hunger Games pdf

3.Mockingjay The Final Book of The Hunger Games pdf

4.The 7 habits of Highly effective people:powerful Lessons in Personal Change(Self

Help/Inspiration) pdf

5.Nelson Mandela:A Long Way To Personal Freedom (Biographies) pdf

6.Sex For Dummies(Sexuality,Health) pdf

8.Speak English Like an American (Education) pdf

9.Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Business and Investment) epub

10.The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future (Religion & Spirituality) epub

11.Head First Java, 2nd Edition (web master) epub

12.How To Get Rich (Money making books) epub

How To locate these books,open our website http:// and look out for these books,the price attached to them are ₦0.00 which means automatic download for you.

Have a happy weekend.
My Regards
Re: Do You Know That Readers Make Better Lovers (A Secret) by fflamingo(m): 2:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Hello, have tried my possible best in contacting your e book sale and I must say I don't understand..pls kindly enlighten me about it through my email
Looking forward for your reply
Re: Do You Know That Readers Make Better Lovers (A Secret) by Kaydem(m): 6:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Wow!!!...this is the exact thing i had been waiting for!...Good move @Op...more power to ur elbow!!! READERS ARE LEADERS!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Guideline On How To Write Academic Article And Get It Published / MADONNA Varsity...why Court Remands Catholic Priest,cso Victims Seek 1BILLION / Please Is Anyone Here Attending Veritas University Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.