Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS (4080 Views)

Fashola Opens Up On His New Role In Buhari's Government / Governor Fashola Opens Register For Sex Offenders / Fashola Opens SW Zonal Nat. Pension Co Building. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by ba7man(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

Nigerians are topnotch at corruptible practices. Who got the contract to produce the worthless regals and aprons scripted with “Eko Oni Baje oo” and worn by those nepotistic beneficiaries?
This @deridegull is concrete evidence that maturity is not a function of age.

Instead, You should ask who got the contract of that ugly, green outfit Peter Obi and his cohorts have been wearing since with faces plastered on the knees like "knee guards".
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by DerideGull(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
ba7man: This @deridegull is concrete evidence that maturity is not a function of age.

Instead, You should ask who got the contract of that ugly, green outfit Peter Obi and his cohorts have been wearing since with faces plastered on the knees like "knee guards".

You are really an intellectual midget. What concerns me with Peter Obi’s dress code? The moronic Babatunde Fashola is launching a government factory and has would-be workers wearing costumes with silly inscription that were apparently sourced by means of political patronage. Yet, a moronic lapper such as you has effrontery to spew crap.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by Rad1cal: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
justhelp: it obvious you are senseless fellow and a compound fool

You come from a lineage of imbeciiles.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by DerideGull(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sloan:

How does that concern you? Well, it was made by Yorubas and in Yorubaland! Now "go and die" if you are mad that it was not imported or the IGR of Yoruba land has just increased with that single ceremony and aprons! Imagine saying it is "worthless"? NA JEALOUSY no kill ibo man on top Yoruba progress! grin grin grin

Slow

If there were competitive bids for the production of the costumes worn by those dewy-eyed chaps, there would have been smiles on the faces of the would-be cassava factory staffs. Instead the chaps are pinched into submission by poorly sewn costumes.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
DerideGull:

You are really an intellectual midget. What concerns me with Peter Obi’s dress code? The moronic Babatunde Fashola is launching a government factory and has would-be workers wearing costumes with silly inscription that were apparently sourced by means of political patronage. Yet a lapper such as you have effrontery to spew crap.

We are talking about a credible and responsible government delivering on behalf of the people, something they don't know how to do in your backward village and all your are obsessed with is graduation gowns?

Do you display the same idiocy and outrage at graduation gowns in our universities during graduation or you are just culturally troubled, clueless and demented because the folks in Lagos are proud of and representing their culture and heritage? Do you also question them about contracts and patronage for the graduation gowns they wear in your village?

I know old age, lack of cultural identity, belonging and self worth is a major issue for you and your fellow villagers, but why bother us with such reprehensible utterances?

Do the regular hating thing which we are all used to and leave this elementary school routine alone.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Our portion in life is always to progress and showcase our progress while your own village portion in life is to always to show up, bitter, anger, upset and jealous.

In fact, if you predictable villagers no show up to display your usual bitterness and anger, I'd be surprised and upset..
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by solomon111(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
agbameta: Our portion in life is always to progress and showcase our progress while your own village portion in life is to always to show up, bitter, anger, upset and jealous.

In fact, if you predictable villagers no show up to display your usual bitterness and anger, I'd be surprised and upset..
Look at this idiott.
Lagos state has become the SW abi?
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by DerideGull(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
agbameta:

We are talking about a credible and responsible government delivering on behalf of the people, something they don't know how to do in your backward village and all your are obsessed with is graduation gowns?

Do you display the same idiocy and outrage at graduation gowns in our universities during graduation or you are just culturally troubled, clueless and demented because the folks in Lagos are proud of and representing their culture and heritage? Do you also question them about contracts and patronage for the graduation gowns they wear in your village?

I know old age, lack of cultural identity, belonging and self worth is a major issue for you and your fellow villagers, but why bother us with such reprehensible utterances?

Do the regular hating thing which we are all used to and leave this elementary school routine alone.

Eko Ole, if I say you are a counterfeited dunce, you should take it as a compliment of the season. How dare silly you compare a cassava factory to university, even when the university is of Nigerian standard? Universities do outsource the graduation gown’s production to the lowest bidders, olodo. Beside the universities are not required to adhere to certain degree of electoral moralities expected of elected officials such as Fashola, olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
DerideGull:

How dare silly you compare a cassava factory to university, even when the university is of Nigerian standard?

1. Dindinri oponu, I know reading and comprehension is a serious malady in your village, but it was a graduation ceremony with graduating students from LASG Agric institute, something they don't have in your worthless village..

2. Outsource and contract, what's the difference you clueless old man?

Btw, don't you wish your worthless and incompetent village square governors sabi build factory talk less the best Agric Institute and Agric students in Nigeria..
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by geeez: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
solomon111: Look at this idiott.
Okay.

If Lagos isn't part of the SW, then where is it?

SE?

Now tell us Kano is not in the NW because a lot of Igbos live there

And you called someone an idiott while the trait is all over your post
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by talktimi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
I thought they said cassava flour is a clueless idea from a retardeen president ? Good job my amiable governor.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
solomon111: Look at this idiott.
Okay.

Is the fact that Lagos state is not in the SW the reason why Fashola is doing and your worthless village square leaders are incompetent and not doing anything for you?

Is this the reason why Fashola built the best bridge in Nigeria in less than 3 years while you and your village isi ewu leaders stay begging for a village ridge for 30 years and still begging with no bridge in sight?

What's the geographic location of Lagos got to do with your village misery and leadership incompetence?

Btw, your village square school did a terrible job because they obviously didn't teach you losers anything about geography, history and social studies hence that shameful statement.
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
talktimi: I thought they said cassava flour is a clueless idea from a retardeen president ? Good job my amiable governor.

Nothing clueless about cassava flour, it just came from a clueless man whose only idea of cassava flour was clueless talk and photo ops with zero action to back it up with.

....but some leaders don't make clueless statements, they put their money where their mouth is, they take action and build for the world to see.
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by Rad1cal: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
talktimi: I thought they said cassava flour is a clueless idea from a retardeen president ? Good job my amiable governor.

You can say that again grin
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
geeez:

If Lagos isn't part of the SW, then where is it?

SE?

Now tell us Kano is not in the NW because a lot of Igbos live there

And you called someone an idiott while the trait is all over your post

lmao... I don't know about you, but I do enjoy these villagers going crazy and haywire @ anything Fashola and SW.

Juts look at them lashing out like loonies, it's like we expose their uncontrollable pain and misery all the time....
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by DerideGull(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
agbameta:

1. Dindinri oponu, I know reading and comprehension is a serious malady in your village, but it was a graduation ceremony with graduating students from LASG Agric institute, something they don't have in your worthless village..

2. Outsource and contract, what's the difference you clueless old man?

Btw, don't you wish your worthless and incompetent village square governors sabi build factory talk less the best Agric Institute and Agric students in Nigeria..

Eko Ole Dindinri

Those were not graduating students from LASG Agric institute. It was graduation ceremony of graduating trainee farmers, olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
DerideGull:

Eko Ole Dindinri

Those were not graduating students from LASG Agric institute. It was graduation ceremony of graduating trainee farmers, olodo.

Was it a graduation ceremony? Yes or No

Btw, I thought I asked you the difference between outsourcing and contract?

You are too old to be on the internet wasting away your old age spewing elementary rubbish like a damn 2 year old..
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by DerideGull(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
agbameta:

Was it a graduation ceremony? Yes or No

Btw, I thought I asked you the difference between outsourcing and contract?

You are too old to be on the internet wasting away your old age spewing elementary rubbish like a damn 2 year old..

Eko Ole

Do I need to waste my precious time explaining to a rock such as you the differences between outsource and contract when a dummy such as you can not strike the difference between graduating trainee farmers and graduates of LASG institute and school of Agric?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
DerideGull:

Do I need to waste my precious time explaining to a rock such as you the differences between outsource and contrac

Thanks for letting us know you are a dullard and you know not the difference between both words hence your ignorant misuse and misappropriation of words.

when a dummy such as you can not strike the difference between graduating trainee farmers and graduates of LASG institute and school of Agric?

ODE, trainee or not, what difference does it make? They are graduating students you dummie?

Again, was it a graduation ceremony or not. All I need from your old asss is YES or NO.

I think I have all the time in the world for your ignorant old asss today...
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by phantom(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
funny thread! A classic once again from one of nairalands resident dregs...grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by ba7man(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
DerideGull:

You are really an intellectual midget. What concerns me with Peter Obi’s dress code? The moronic Babatunde Fashola is launching a government factory and has would-be workers wearing costumes with silly inscription that were apparently sourced by means of political patronage. Yet, a moronic lapper such as you has effrontery to spew crap.
@ Agbameta has given you a reply that's your exact size above.

You better slow down and relax, Heart Attack is real, you're no longer young.

BTW, is it a graduation?..........Yes or No.

If the answer is "YES" what would you prefer they wear??

You better face your Village and worry about what the Governor is doing to improve their lot.
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lagos establishes Agric-Youth empowerment scheme
By Eniola Ajayi, Lagos

The Lagos State government has established Agric-Youth Empowerment Scheme (AGRIC-YES) which is borne out of the need to create dignity and honour among young people.

The State Governor, Babatunde Fashola described agriculture as the foundation upon which the earth stands and in turn will give the youths a new focus and a new beginning.

Fashola gave this assertion at the graduation ceremony of 286 trainees of the state’s owned Agriculture Training Institute in Epe, Lagos.

“It was a very simple idea conceived in 2009, it has been rigorously developed and unflinchingly implemented; When we graduated the first set of grandaunts in 2010, it was our first tentative steps to how to pursue a policy that, we were clear in our minds, was a way forward.

We know it was a policy to take young people, young graduates away from the allure and the clamour and desperation of seeking and looking for jobs that do not exist and to bring them back to the foundations of the earth, to bring them back to the land. Without production of food, the factories and other industrial production would collapse.

If we do not produce food, the factories will shutdown, if we do not produce food and go back to the land, there will be no rubber to make tyres to even drive those luxury cars. That was the simple idea behind the AGRIC-YES, to go back to the land,”Fashola said.

Facilities
He pointed out that all the facilities needed for the young farmers to be productive have been provided and enjoined them not to disappoint themselves and those who have reposed enormous confidence in them.

[b]Fashola stressed that the newly-built 200 housing units in addition to the already existing 100 units in which each grandaunts is entitled to a two-bedroom apartment was aimed at making life comfortable on the farm settlement.

[b]“Four years after, we have added a 32-tonne cassava mill to provide cassava flour to supplement what the flour mills are using in global production. I am happy to hear that most of our beverage manufacturing companies are collecting their cassava starch from here.

It is going into our ingredients that end up as beverage, chocolate drink and all of that in our State. We have added a 64-tonne feed mill so that all the feedstock required for our livestock is now locally sourced and locally produced. In that alone about 32 people are employed to keep it going. We have also added a 50, 000 broiler capacity which means that we are now able to produce 10,000 chickens a week from this place.

We have provided 50, 000 capacity automated broiler houses. We have also added 50,000 layers and by January 2014 the stock of egg production here will rise to about 150,000 eggs in one day.

Other facilities added to make life comfortable for the grandaunts, include improved road network, and laid out streets. The administration would continue to tackle the problem of electricity in the institute until it is solved, you have my commitment; we will do something, no matter how difficult it is,”he said.[/b][/b]

Gratitude
One of the best graduating students, Oloko Olanrewaju, who spoke on behalf of other grandaunts, expressed gratitude to the Governor for the privilege given to them.

Olanrewaju told the gathering that they have been well trained during the course and promised that they would do their best to achieve food security in the country.

The Commissioner for Agriculture and Cooperatives, Prince Gbolahan Lawal, in his address, charged the grandaunts to use the skills which they have acquired to be the change they want to see in the world.

Eko o ni baje o....
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by awodman: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
DerideGull:

Slow

If there were competitive bids for the production of the costumes worn by those dewy-eyed chaps, there would have been smiles on the faces of the would-be cassava factory staffs. Instead the chaps are pinched into submission by poorly sewn costumes.
Dede you no go kill me grin gringringringrin...abeg make una leave me make I laugh cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
What can I say, if not observing e-fights.....I just dey observe ni
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by shigoslim(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
OBJ happen to be the initiative program call casava flower, not the present administration.
Infact i dnt overwhelm with what BRF did bkos if obsanjo has be serious the initiative of casava flower would have become history in Nigeria. Kudos to BRF for bring it alive.

Moreover i hve tested the bread, we process the flower in my town in local , the process is complex juss like processing gari but the only difference is that after peel it, u washed, den ground it, dry the tinz desame day nt to next day, den u 'll re-ground to become flower in shot all others ingredient like baking powder, yeast e.tc then you can make bread, puff puff , donuts, chin chin.

I juss said this to assure that this has already be done in south-west Nigeria as far as 10years ago.
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by Dollarjunkie: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
shigo slim: OBJ happen to be the initiative program call casava flower, not the present administration.
Infact i dnt overwhelm with what BRF did bkos if obsanjo has be serious the initiative of casava flower would have become history in Nigeria. Kudos to BRF for bring it alive.

Moreover i hve tested the bread, we process the flower in my town in local , the process is complex juss like processing gari but the only difference is that after peel it, u washed, den ground it, dry the tinz desame day nt to next day, den u 'll re-ground to become flower in shot all others ingredient like baking powder, yeast e.tc then you can make bread, puff puff , donuts, chin chin.

I juss said this to assure that this has already be done in south-west Nigeria as far as 10years ago.

English don suffer!!!
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by Rad1cal: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2013
shigo slim: OBJ happen to be the initiative program call casava flower, not the present administration.

LMAO, BRF brought the cassava policy drive alive. cheesy.

Someone should kindly drop a boulder on this guy oblong head. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by agbameta: 12:33am On Dec 14, 2013

Well said...

To the lazy and incompetent, you get a badge of honor just for talking and not doing anything, I think they call it policy as if policy feeds empty stomach instead of real action...

Is it not even rretarded to confine or monopolize cassava flour to any government especially this worthless and incompetent aso rock government when in fact it's been around since cassava entered Nigeria via SW from Brazil and it's free for any entity in the world to adapt and utilize for the benefit of the citizenry?

They talk and talk policy with no action, but Fashola delivered efficiently as usual in no time....

Eko o ni baje o
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by Tintinix: 5:12am On Dec 14, 2013
phantom: nairaland truly has gone to the dogs.sad really.

Especially when it has to do with their reverred Lagos state!
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by ba7man(m): 5:19am On Dec 14, 2013
With all the Cassava drive sef...............

Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by basilo101: 6:11am On Dec 14, 2013
So nothing is development until its done by a governor? Well ur unproductive lazy a.rsses dat are being sacked by d current wave of privatization frm govt establishment u hv paralysed cn go 2 ur region n continue ur socialist govt while serious capitalist (both local n foreign) invade n dominate u
Re: Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS by Chigorkizz(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2013
agbameta:

Cassava flour policy in Nigeria is decades old and way way before your otuoko dullard stepped into Aso Rock, Fashola's CASSAVA flour idea germinated before your oruoko dullards sabi pronounce cassava bread.

Shebi your otuoko dullard was a governor just like Fashola, you mind showing us one cassava plant he planted or one classroom he built or even anything gan sef?

Btw, what's wrong with that as long as the taxpayers benefits from government actions instead of worthless and non actionable policies and proclamations by useless and incompetent people that just talk and never able to back up their talk with anything on behalf of the people..?

In your warped, sad and pathetic world, the folks that delivers on behalf of the people are the bad guys, but the do nothing and incompetent fools that takes your money and do nothing for you are the good guys.

And you wonder why you losers are still begging for a common bridge for 30 years and counting even though your lazy, crooked and incompetent leaders collects taxes and allocations on your behalf...

You mentally corrupt losers spew the dumbest and the most rretarded nonsense very..

Must u rain insults on people u're nt even equal to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Celebrate After Killing Hundreds Of Boko Haram. Photos. / Igbo's Total Support For Pdp Is Political Suicide (my Opinion) / Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.