Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

ASUU, What Next? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU, What Next? (417 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / National ASUU Begins Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU, What Next? by sambas: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
From the information I gatheredfrom the media on Thursday, the Academic Staff Union of Universities and the Federal Government have signed a Memorandum of Understandingwhich brings us closer to the end of the over five months old strike. But my question is that how long will it take ASUU to hold its next National Executive Council meeting so as to suspend the strike and why can’t the meeting hold within 48hours after the signing of the MOU so Nigerians and the affected students can know the way forward? Procrastination is what I call it and it is why, as Nigerians, we like pressure cooker plans due to time wastage. The remaining days in 2013 should not be considered as gone due to the Christmas and New Year holidays. I don’t even know why that should attract the attention of Nigerian students who have spent over five months on a compulsory holiday. The rest days in December can change a lot in the lives of some students or institution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Starting Tutorials / Houdegbe North American University Benin (hnaub) / Yabatech Pt Form 4 Nd/hnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.