Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Download The Live Coverage: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Download The Live Coverage: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service (693 Views)

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 / 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download The Live Coverage: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service by Bboy1015(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2013

For those who missed the memorial service of Late Nelson Mandela and which to have it on your phone, here is it for you.
This is the official national memorial service for former president Nelson Mandela, who died on Thursday December 5, 2013, at the age of 95. An estimated 90 world leaders and additional members of royal families and international celebrities, along with thousands of members of the general public are attending the event. The memorial service is at FNB Stadium,
Johannesburg.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Re: Download The Live Coverage: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service by Abayomin70(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Bboy1015:

For those who missed the memorial service of Late Nelson Mandela and which to have it on your phone, here is it for you.
This is the official national memorial service for former president Nelson Mandela, who died on Thursday December 5, 2013, at the age of 95. An estimated 90 world leaders and additional members of royal families and international celebrities, along with thousands of members of the general public are attending the event. The memorial service is at FNB Stadium,
Johannesburg.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

boss please i need ur number please give me ur number please i beg u
Re: Download The Live Coverage: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service by Bboy1015(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abayomin70:

boss please i need ur number please give me ur number please i beg u

(1) (Reply)

Feneral Service Held For Black Teenager Killed By Police In America (pictures) / How The Hajj Stampede Occurred In Sketch / Charlie Hebdo Plane Crash Cartoon Causes Outrage In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.