Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) (44548 Views)

Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2013
mydex93: I am a lady and nt even in exchange of d whole world wud I ever do that..Not all ladies would..dts ma point

Ok.

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Yemlizzy(f): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2013
Guys,its not often right generalising. There are still very few ladies who wont do such a thing or even one close to it. Some ladies will do anything to be associated to a celeb that is all!

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by fruityjojo(f): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2013
Ugly.
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by duncomeech: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2013
hahaha
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by niceeric(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2013
Dbanj Better goes easy on cannabis sativa ooo....it's getting too much,e don dey commot from entertainment go craze small small ooo
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Dannylux: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2013
sad

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Enigmaticicon(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Forza p:

^^ na wash
Lma0..Don't underestimate her o.
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Enigmaticicon(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2013
fruityjojo: Even a blind man can see dats not dbang! Na so peopke take dey fail exam!
Who is he then?
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Ziggyzito: Is it easy to stand near Eja Nla?? Talkless of him lyin down on your body.... besides, almost every girl will do that grin
including your sisters and mom undecided

be reasonable and stop generalizations.

By the way i watched that thrash,i that was qhwn he was performing the felabration issh.very distasteful to say the least while the girl was smiling like an slowpoke.

mshewwwwwwsh undecided

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2013
fruityjojo: Even a blind man can see dats not dbang! Na so peopke take dey fail exam!
that is dapo oyebanjo the video is on you tube.

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2013
That is what happens when a lady has no dignity,class or self respect.tomorrow now,the thing will say she is looking for husband and i am sure she will find her kind.

smh undecided

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Enigmaticicon(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2013
kulyie: including your sisters and mom undecided

be reasonable and stop generalizations.

By the way i watched that thrash,i that was qhwn he was performing the felabration issh.very distasteful to say the least while the girl was smiling like an slowpoke.

mshewwwwwwsh undecided

Finally someone can attest to it..For those doubting
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Enigmaticicon(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013
kulyie: That is what happens when a lady has no dignity,class or self respect.tomorrow now,the thing will say she is looking for husband and i am sure she will find her kind.

smh undecided
Believe me you, she'll surely see a man to marry
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Enigmatic icon: Believe me you, she'll surely see a man to marry
of her kind obvioisly

birds of the same feather will always flock together
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by mydex93(f): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Worwor: abeg make we hear word Jor! You Wey go even open nyansh for dbanj on stage.
You are d greatest fool on earth to av uttered ds dirt...am nt one of dos gehs o..I av an integrity...also av a standard...amongst evry1 who quoted me,I decided nt to reply em all cos dey are all ignorant..Buh you are a special case to be treated..obviously you need a woman to mother you and teach you ow to talk and that I'd be willing to do for you anyday anytime..so pm me okay

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by mydex93(f): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Enigmatic icon: Are you really sure about that?
mm-hm
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by mydex93(f): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
majalisa: talk is cheap..every lady has a price tag.u must b pretty expensive
Did you say Expensive??..YeAH..it means my price tag is jesus..Av jesus en av it all. The scripture says seek yea 1st d kingdom of God and its righteousness and EVERY other thing shall be added..Since I av Jesus,aint I pretty Expensive?? Oh bro I need you to shift in2 ds light and tap d flow.. Its free

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by bostac(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
End time
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Rareantagonist(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
mydex93: Did you say Expensive??..YeAH..it means my price tag is jesus..Av jesus en av it all. The scripture says seek yea 1st d kingdom of God and its righteousness and EVERY other thing shall be added..Since I av Jesus,aint I pretty Expensive?? Oh bro I need you to shift in2 ds light and tap d flow.. Its free
I'm happy we've got ladies of your kind..Decent and wise if i'm not goofing around

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Rareantagonist(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
cumpaddre:
Seeing as u were "dre" live. I won't argue with u. Proves how Jobless you are. Illiterate.
Lol..Go easy on him ok?
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by cumpaddre(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rare-antagonist:
Lol..Go easy on him ok?
Yes boss!
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by cumpaddre(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tell them.
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Rareantagonist(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
cumpaddre:
Tell them.
Dude search on youtube ok?
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by POPEII: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Learn to b creative, Akon did that already

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
I blame people who pay to watch such a definition of wack musician (using musician loosely here)
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Asabeq(f): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Every single female in your family will do that not every girl!!!

Ziggyzito: Is it easy to stand near Eja Nla?? Talkless of him lyin down on your body.... besides, almost every girl will do that grin

Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
insane
Re: D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
mydex93: You are d greatest fool on earth to av uttered ds dirt...am nt one of dos gehs o..I av an integrity...also av a standard...amongst evry1 who quoted me,I decided nt to reply em all cos dey are all ignorant..Buh you are a special case to be treated..obviously you need a woman to mother you and teach you ow to talk and that I'd be willing to do for you anyday anytime..so pm me okay
why do waste your mb replying to all these silly comments? ? Obviously these guys that quoted you have been attracting irresponsible girls like themselves and so think all girls are stupidd, not their fault. ..so, save yourself the stress, sis...

DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) / Star Actress Stella Damasus Flaunts Hot Cleavage In New Photo / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Dashiki Swimsuit