Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Mercy Aigbe- Gentry: I Believe That Acting Is The Gift God Gave Me. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe- Gentry: I Believe That Acting Is The Gift God Gave Me. (567 Views)

God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady / The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Laide Bakare Looking Stunning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe- Gentry: I Believe That Acting Is The Gift God Gave Me. by eievans(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mercy Aigbe-Gentry is one actress that has no doubt paid her dues in the industry and in an interview she talks about the secret of her success.
The beautiful mother of one attributes her success to the grace of God, hard work and at times being favored. According to her “I believe that acting is the talent God gave me.... www.hotcoolgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Naija Top News Blog / Top 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrity / I Need A Girl Friend In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.