Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? (2980 Views)

Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) / Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? by dondumexx(m): 5:29am On Dec 14, 2013
Wait! Before una say dondumex don come again..I was just scouring instagram when I saw this pics of wizkid spotting a ring on his left finger...

Is he engaged?
http://dondumex..com/2013/12/bia-wizkid-is-that-engagement-ring.html

Re: Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? by Taiwo20(m): 5:59am On Dec 14, 2013
Is the girl sick?
Seem like Wizkid really like Ogogoro, Is he from the SS?
Re: Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? by Tosinville(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Ask him on twitter
Re: Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? by Taiwo20(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Tosinville: Ask him on twitter

Okay...

@wizkidayo are you from SS?
Re: Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? by homesteady(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2013
I don't know much about all this rings stuff, but that finger is not for engagement ring(Not sure) and do men wear engagement rings? BTW is he not too young to get married?

Ehen dondumex I saw your answer on Linda ikeji's blog grin So you sef wan win 100k? grin
Re: Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2013
The tongue thingy undecideddoesn't really fit him
Re: Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? by dondumexx(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2013
homesteady: I don't know much about all this rings stuff, but that finger is not for engagement ring(Not sure) and do men wear engagement rings? BTW is he not too young to get married?

Ehen dondumex I saw your answer on Linda ikeji's blog grin So you sef wan win 100k? grin

Before....
Re: Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? by MsSpaqs(f): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2013
But that's not his left hand now
Re: Wizkid, Is That an Engagement Ring? by Akuviv: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Could someone tell this young man to quit sticking out his tongue? Disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Pics- See What Happened To DJ Cuppy In An African Zoo, Where She Cuddle A Cub On / See The Aftermath Of Butt Enhancement(photos) / What's Between Seyi Shay And President Goodluck Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.