Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful (2803 Views)

10 Unbelievable Facts That Would Fill You With Respect For Japan.. / Unbelievable!!! 3 Headed Snake Found Alive Along The Road In India (see Photos) / Iranian Woman Barred From Office For Being Too Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by Obascoetubi: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2013
The schoolgirl, identified on
social
networking sites as Sarah
Clerkson, hanged
herself on Saturday evening.
When
discovered, she was
immediately rushed to
the hospital, where she later
died.
Friends set up a Facebook
page titled RIP
Sarah Clerkson with one
writing: “Its such a
shame r.i.p. young lady. hope
the bullies get
what they deserve.Nothing but
scum of the
earth.”
Numerous mourners have
joined groups on
the site to pay tribute to Sarah.
Some posts claimed Sarah had
been
targeted by bullies because of
jealousy over
her looks.
sarah_clerkson
One person wrote: “That is why
she would
get bullied, because she is
stunning, jealousy
is a terrible thing. The bullies
who did this
should come forward and take
their
punishment.”
Another message read: “I cant
understand
in this day and age how bullies
get away
with this, surely in a court of
law this should
be manslaughter, as this poor
girl was
driven to take her own life,
someone should
be liable, surely!”
As it was reported by the
Northern Echo, the
girl was attending a party at
the home of a
16-year-old boy.
She was put to bed after being
sick, the
report said, and when someone
checked on
her some hours later, there was
no reply
and the door had to be kicked
down.

Pix... http://obascotec..com/2013/12/unbelievableteenage-girl-kills-herself.html?m=1#more
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by vanhelsing2099(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmmm

E.T.T

Am gunna kill mysef oooo
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by tobillionaire(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Na only oyibo dey kill demsef because of bully... Naija pikin, if I hear, our papa use koboko, cable and even wire flog us, for skool, we do frog jump, horse jump and even monkey jump... We no even think of suicide talkless of to commit am... If na by bully, bois for don die finish na.. Mtschew

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by unmask: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2013
" The bullies
who did this
should come forward and take
their
punishment.”......... Really?
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by fruityjojo(f): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Oh Jesus! & she was soo buriful!
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2013
van-helsing2099:
Hmmmm

E.T.T

Am gunna kill mysef oooo

Make it snappy
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by proficienc(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2013
JbravoAdodger:

Make it snappy
Loool! u just cracked my rib. People like u 'should cme forward and take ur punishment'.
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by samistry(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2013
Dis one na white man problem
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by IAMBREEZY: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2013
fruityjojo: Oh Jesus! & she was soo buriful!
do you know her before?
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by obiosaks(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
n no naira lander see her pic.nne ve fun dia or die again if u Like.
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by Ruq: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Narcissism
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by Fkforyou(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
These whites can be funny atimes,they like to induldge in self pity and they also like to play victim,I mean she is beautiful and definately she is going to have many friends (except if she is not too social which she is not),is she not d one dat is supposed to be bullying those that are less blessed with beauty (it's not like am in support of bully)....any way sha R.I.P Lady.
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by sexLover1: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thats just dumb and stupid & doesnt make any sense.You were bullied so you committed suicide & now you'll end up in Hell(probably).frm frying pan to fire #notjudging
Re: Unbelievable::teenagegirl Kills Herself Forbeing Too Beautiful by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2013
proficienc:
Loool! u just cracked my rib. People like u 'should cme forward and take ur punishment'.

I know, I'm bad embarassed

(1) (Reply)

China Flies 28 Warplanes Close To Taiwan In Early Test Of Biden's Foreign Policy / Etta Banda Kneels Down To Welcome Tanzanian President / Watch Video: South Africans Match In Pretoria, Plead For Nigerians To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.