Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Prefix 'senator' To Non Serving Senator?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prefix 'senator' To Non Serving Senator?? (416 Views)

EFCC Invites Former Governor/Serving Senator, Jonah Jang / Saraki The First Diaspora Senator To Become Senate President. Igbo school / How Unknown Politician Defeated Serving Senator In PDP C'river Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prefix 'senator' To Non Serving Senator?? by miteolu(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2013
Why do Nigerian news reporters and
newscasters still call sitting governors
Senators if they had been Senators in
the past? As in "the Gov. Senator
Ibikunle Amosun" Is it a lifetime title.
If they become President, are they
going to be addressed for example " The President, Senator Ibikunle. Amosun"?
Lol. Pls I need someone to explain to
me. I may be ignorant on this.

(1) (Reply)

54% Of Nigerian Youths Were Unemployed In 2012 / EFCC Arrests Speaker Of Kano House Of Assembly, And 11 Others / Boko Haram's Shekau Says Their Killings Is Victory From Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.