Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Mecca In The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mecca In The Bible (8020 Views)

Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: Baca(Bakka) was the ancient name for Mecca
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakkah
that article qouted islamic source only.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by lanrexlan(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2013
POPE II: Islam is a cocktail of Christianity+ the perversion, fantasies and illusions of Mohamed . Period a religion as useless as it gets. Gbam

E.O.D
Surah Al-Furqan 25:27-29 -And (remember) the Day when the Zalim (wrong-doer,polytheist,etc.) will bite at his hands,he will say:
"Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger (Muhammad SAW).Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a friend!
He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Quran) after it had come to me.And Shaitan (Satan) is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2013
lanrexlan: Surah Al-Furqan 25:27-29 -And (remember) the Day when the Zalim (wrong-doer,polytheist,etc.) will bite at his hands,he will say:
"Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger (Muhammad SAW).Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a friend!
He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Quran) after it had come to me.And Shaitan (Satan) is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin more Arab slaves
Re: Mecca In The Bible by basilico: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2013
Abraham is the founding father of the Jewish Nation. A simple google search.
More here

http://christianity.about.com/od/oldtestamentpeople/p/abraham.htm

tintingz: LOL you mean Abraham was a jew??
Re: Mecca In The Bible by basilico: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2013
wikipedia is not 100% reliable. Just a general guide. You can edit wikipedia and put stuff the suits your cause..

Mee234:
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2013
basilico: Abraham is the founding father of the Jewish Nation. A simple google search.
More here

Brother, use ya brain nah.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by lanrexlan(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin more Arab slaves
Are your brain cells complete?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2013
basilico: wikipedia is not 100% reliable. Just a general guide. You can edit wikipedia and put stuff the suits your cause..

I hope christian site is 100% reliable undecided

Who is the founding father of Arabs?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2013
lanrexlan: Are your brain cells complete?
I'm tired the brother, he is in serious need of Ruqya. cry
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Mee234:
Actually is on record that muhammed lied. so dont be suprise if muslims lie too.
In one word, Bible said Jesus lied or not? Yes/No
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2013
lanrexlan: Are your brain cells complete?
You know wat u are wink Arab slave tongue
Re: Mecca In The Bible by basilico: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
sura Al Fatiha is the prayer muslims repeat all time.. Here it is in English

1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

6. Guide us to the Straight Way

7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).

According to muslims Jews have earned Allah's wrath. Christians are astray - they refuse to believe..
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
basilico: sura Al Fatiha is the prayer muslims repeat all time.. Here it is in English

1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

6. Guide us to the Straight Way

7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).

According to muslims Jews have earned Allah's wrath. Christians are astray - they refuse to believe..
So revealing and yet the christain's book is the one they input their prophet and use in validating their religion...smh
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mee234:
That is the only source on wiki that talks about baca(bakka).
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakkah
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
basilico: Abraham is the founding father of the Jewish Nation. A simple google search.
More here

First that's a christian site, secondly Abraham was not a jew he's the father that gave birth to the arabs and the jews(Ishmael and Isaac) but saying Abraham is a jew is illogical.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by basilico: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abraham is the father of the Jewish nation . Please stop lying. Ishmael and Abraham in the first case never went to Mecca.
tintingz: First that's a christian site, secondly Abraham was not a jew he's the father that gave birth to the arabs and the jews(Ishmael and Isaac) but saying Abraham is a jew is illogical.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by POPEII: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
lanrexlan: Surah Al-Furqan 25:27-29 -And (remember) the Day when the Zalim (wrong-doer,polytheist,etc.) will bite at his hands,he will say:

I'm not a wrong-doer nor a polytheist so keep your trash away. My religion is way older than yours and your momo was a student in Christian and Jew temple, he envied and admired his teachers so much that he decided to bring Christianity back to his desert , however or should I say unfortunately he couldn't keep his barbaric Arab culture away. He had to mix Christianity with barbarism.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by POPEII: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
basilico: Abraham is the father of the Jewish nation . Please stop lying. Ishmael and Abraham in the first case never went to Mecca.

Don't mind the mumus they are only deceiving themselves , Islam which came 600years after Christianity ,which was not even about to b created(not revealed as they falsely claim) when Abraham passed away . Smh

Abraham was Muslim, even Adam and eve were muslims
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
basilico: Abraham is the father of the Jewish nation . Please stop lying. Ishmael and Abraham in the first case never went to Mecca.
LOL, I guess Noah was also a jew? Can you prove it to use that Ishmael and Abraham never step foot to Mecca...both Jews and Arabs are from Abraham who is NOT a jew.

Abraham's family three
Abraham’s family tree is connected by interesting stories. He is known as the patriarch of the Jewish people of today through Isaac, the son born to him and Sarah in their old age, in fulfillment of a promise from God. Many Arabic people are also descended from Abraham through his son Ishmael, born to Abraham and his wife’s servant Hagar.
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahams_family_tree

Kindly tell us the land where Hagar and Ishmael settled.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
basilico:
What is ur problem with the above

Jews earned Allah's wrath because they deliberately killed a Prophet(as).
Christians are astray because they reject faith.
What do you say happens to a person whose brain is clouded with LIES?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by basilico: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
How far is canaan from Mecca? 900 miles. We know ishmael was at his father's burial. As you want to portray that arabs came from ishmael who married am egyptian then it means the whole of Arabia peninsula was uninhabited so that the offspring of Ishmael and the Egyptian copt woman started the arab race. It also implies that egyptians came before arabs by your reasoning. Else muhammad lied bout his lineage to Abraham and I dare say if lied.
tintingz: LOL, I guess Noah was also a jew? Can you prove it to use that Ishmael and Abraham never step foot to Mecca...both Jews and Abrabs are from Abraham who is NOT a jew.

Abraham's family three
Abraham’s family tree is connected by interesting stories. He is known as the patriarch of the Jewish people of today through Isaac, the son born to him and Sarah in their old age, in fulfillment of a promise from God. Many Arabic people are also descended from Abraham through his son Ishmael, born to Abraham and his wife’s servant Hagar.
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham's_family_tree

Kindly tell us the land where Hagar and Ishmael settled.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by basilico: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
How many times do you say this verse in a day? Since Joos acquired Allah's wrath the muslims have no qualms killing Joos. Once muslims are done with the Saturday people Next target will be the disbelievers or rather the Sunday people. Kufr is not stupid you see. We know what lengths muslims are willing to go so that they establish the caliphate and sharia law in the end. Taqqiya in action.
harbiola1:
What is ur problem with the above

Jews earned Allah's wrath because they deliberately killed a Prophet(as).
Christians are astray because they reject faith.
What do you say happens to a person whose brain is clouded with LIES?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mintayo:
So revealing and yet the christain's book is the one they input their prophet and use in validating their religion...smh
Stop being a moro.n, prophecy comes from God and not from any Pagan christian.

Muslims can live solely on the Quran. It's you shameless christians that can't live without OT which you said God has in ur mind advanced u above. So i wonder what the fuc.king rubbish u're doing with the Law book.

When am quoting a bible, i'm doing so just to let u know how deluded u're. I just think as big as bible is, it should have some atom of truth in it and interestingly I found few. And how is that a sin if u're shown a fruit from ur own tree?

2 Likes

Re: Mecca In The Bible by lanrexlan(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
harbiola1:

Muslims can live solely on the Quran. It's you shameless christians that can't live without OT which you said God has in ur mind advanced u above. So i wonder what the fuc.king rubbish u're doing with the Law book.

When am quoting a bible, i'm doing so just to let u know how deluded u're. I just think as big as bible is, it should have some atom of truth in it and interestingly I found few. And how is that a sin if u're shown a fruit from ur own tree?
Don't mind the guy,he can't comprehend what you wrote and in the next few weeks he will still ask the same stupid question.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
harbiola1:

I won't reply you in d same way,cus i know its inn u to rage and curse just like ur prophet commanded thruout his life n before his death,just calm down ok.
Lol,a Bible is corrupt,the original is lost,and yet mohammed is in the corrupt and lost Bible,yet mecca is the corrupt and lost Bible,no who is d deluded person? Smh...
The last time i checked,the Bible i read this mornin still has the OT in it,so quit ranting,ok...pele,didnt knw it pained u so!
#if you ppl dnt need the Bible,den stop quoting it,stop putting mohammed,mecca in it OR have u seen any christain quoting from d quran to validate christainity? What's even there to quote from? Lol,thats an abomination:p:p...may God help you!
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
basilico: How far is canaan from Mecca? 900 miles. We know ishmael was at his father's burial.
You haven't prove it that Ishmael and Abraham didn't step foot to Mecca, again which land did Hagar and Ishmael settled?

As you want to portray that arabs came from ishmael who married am egyptian then it means the whole of Arabia peninsula was uninhabited so that the offspring of Ishmael and the Egyptian copt woman started the arab race. It also implies that egyptians came before arabs by your reasoning. Else muhammad lied bout his lineage to Abraham and I dare say if lied.
LOL, This is what the scientists have discovered, both arabs and jews are genetically related.

Jews and Arabs Share Recent Ancestry
A new genetic study shows that many Arabs and Jews are closely related. More than 70% of Jewish men and half of the Arab men whose DNA was studied inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors who lived in the region within the last few thousand years.
www.news.sciencemag.org/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry

Read the rest in that link^^^

Maybe you know better than the scientists we will see. grin
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
lanrexlan: Don't mind the guy,he can't comprehend what you wrote and in the next few weeks he will still ask the same stupid question.
Zulu,did i even quote him,lol,its paining dem,i quoted Basilico not him,i didnt knw why he had to quote me,i guessed he saw d truth in my post,no?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mintayo:

I won't reply you in d same way,cus i know its inn u to rage and curse just like ur prophet commanded thruout his life n before his death,just calm down ok.
Lol,a Bible is corrupt,the original is lost,and yet mohammed is in the corrupt and lost Bible,yet mecca is the corrupt and lost Bible,no who is d deluded person? Smh...
The last time i checked,the Bible i read this mornin still has the OT in it,so quit ranting,ok...pele,didnt knw it pained u so!
#if you ppl dnt need the Bible,den stop quoting it,stop putting mohammed,mecca in it OR have u seen any christain quoting from d quran to validate christainity? What's even there to quote from? Lol,thats an abomination:p:p...may God help you!
One question do jews(judaism) believe in new testament bible? If No you christians should stop claiming OT bible.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by lanrexlan(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mintayo:
Zulu,did i even quote him,lol,its paining dem,i quoted Basilico not him,i didnt knw why he had to quote me,i guessed he saw d truth in my post,no?
The Zulu (Zulu: amaZulu) are a Bantu ethnic group of Southern Africa and the largest ethnic group in South Africa,with an estimated 10–11 million people living mainly in the province of KwaZulu-Natal. Small numbers also live in Zimbabwe, Zambia,Tanzania and Mozambique.
Their language, Zulu, is a Bantu language; more specifically,part of the Nguni subgroup.They remain today the most numerous ethnic group in South Africa,and now have equal rights along with all other citizens, although there is still much more to be done establishing complete equality in South Africa society.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_people
grin grin grin grin,those childish abuse ''Zulu Gambari'' never leave you.Yield my advice Mintayo get yourself a RAM Asap and stop acting like a ...................
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
lanrexlan: The Zulu (Zulu: amaZulu) are a Bantu ethnic group of Southern Africa and the largest ethnic group in South Africa,with an estimated 10–11 million people living mainly in the province of KwaZulu-Natal. Small numbers also live in Zimbabwe, Zambia,Tanzania and Mozambique.
Their language, Zulu, is a Bantu language; more specifically,part of the Nguni subgroup.They remain today the most numerous ethnic group in South Africa,and now have equal rights along with all other citizens, although there is still much more to be done establishing complete equality in South Africa society.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_people
grin grin grin grin,those childish abuse ''Zulu Gambari'' never leave you.Yield my advice Mintayo get yourself a RAM Asap and stop acting like a ...................
Smh...not worth responding to!
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: One question do jews(judaism) believe in new testament bible? If No you christians should stop claiming OT bible.
Is that reason why you muslims start claimin the OT?
Atleast i cn deduce from d above that islam was photocopied from Judaism...smh
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol, keep quoting o...
basilico: How many times do you say this verse in a day?
How many time do i pray for myself? u're very funny.

basilico:
Since Joos acquired Allah's wrath the muslims have no qualms killing Joos.
You can tag it whatever u like, having known how hypocritical you guys are, i don't care.

You guys celebrate every bad things that may happen to muslim. I was in a thread where news reporting how CAR christians where killing muslims in that country, i couldn't imagine what was coming from the followers of prince of peace.

basilico:
Once muslims are done with the Saturday people Next target will be the disbelievers or rather the Sunday people. Kufr is not stupid you see. We know what lengths muslims are willing to go so that they establish the caliphate and sharia law in the end.
Christians are also killing people in some countries. So stop being pathetic here; u're not condemning killing but muslims.

basilico:
Taqqiya in action.
^^ i can't laugh abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? / There Is NO GOD! / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.