Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices (1574 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / Glo 1k Is Now 1G Officially for Android and Non BlackBerry / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by Ogbolor(f): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Please guys, good morning is it still possible to suscribe to the Airtel unlimited BIS 2K plan for non Blackberry phones? Please help a dear sister out.
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Yes,I subscribe on my airtel. I can subscribe for u nd transfer it to ur sim if u want.I can show u screenshot too.and lastly,it's not 2k,but 1500
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by akinz4u(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2013
sister get an etisalat line its 1k for 3gig subscription far more cheaper and data capped
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by Asabaman(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2013
akinz4u: sister get an etisalat line its 1k for 3gig subscription far more cheaper and data capped
please, any extra settings required?
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by Stbillion(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Asaba man: please, any extra settings required?
just change ur APN to
blackberryx.net
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by kemzykoko(f): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2013
akinz4u: sister get an etisalat line its 1k for 3gig subscription far more cheaper and data capped
That is if u av 3g in ur area ooo. don't try it if its edge u av. U will hate urself. Am going tru that now cos its edge I av on my phone.
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by kemzykoko(f): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Monstertrucks: Yes,I subscribe on my airtel. I can subscribe for u nd transfer it to ur sim if u want.I can show u screenshot too.and lastly,it's not 2k,but 1500
Please wat is the code. I can't use etisalat cos the network is not strong where I stay.
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by hadedayor10(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=kemzykoko] Please wat is the code. I can't use etisalat cos the network is not strong where I stay.[/quote
*440*16# #1500 4 2gb data
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by sheelay(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
kemzykoko: That is if u av 3g in ur area ooo. don't try it if its edge u av. U will hate urself. Am going tru that now cos its edge I av on my phone.
I beg to differ, I'm on edge now n it's blazing fast, that's what I'm using to post now.... Guess it's ur area
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by duwdu: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
kemzykoko: Please wat is the code. I can't use etisalat cos the network is not strong where I stay.

There are decent threads on here on the Airtel ish. I'll advice you to search for, and read, them. You'll also learn from the many who've "been there, done that." And, in the end, it will save you tons.

P34c3
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by maxjax(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
does airtel bb subscription stil work on android devices?
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by kemzykoko(f): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
sheelay:
I beg to differ, I'm on edge now n it's blazing fast, that's what I'm using to post now.... Guess it's ur area
Are u using it on Android? C an u download fro the play store with ur edge??.??
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by bhaliz44(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
kemzykoko: Are u using it on Android? C an u download fro the play store with ur edge??.??
Ogirl ask google :-D :-D

Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by kemzykoko(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
bhaliz44: Ogirl ask google :-D :-D
I don't think I asked u the question...... Its not compulsory u write something... Am asking because I can't download with the edge...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by sheelay(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
kemzykoko: Are u using it on Android? C an u download fro the play store with ur edge??.??
Yea, I updated some of my apps while on edge
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by 9jahubcom(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
ya
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by chidon007(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
kemzykoko: I don't think I asked u the question...... Its not compulsory u write something... Am asking because I can't download with the edge...
yeah, me 2. i find it difficult 2 download wit edge but i browse normally wit opera. is there any way we can download fast wit d egde
Re: Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices by kemzykoko(f): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pls I just subscribed and I got the 2gb but its not browsing. What shld I do..

(1) (Reply)

Top Treading Android Phone / Tecno, Infinix, Itel Android Phones Repair And Tech Assist Hotspot / 2 Things That Suck Android Batteries The Most The Way You Suck Zobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.