Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Am Nt D Last On D Queue Coz Bible Said Am D Head, See Fighting At ATM Machine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Nt D Last On D Queue Coz Bible Said Am D Head, See Fighting At ATM Machine (502 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / T.B. Joshua Carries Three Bags Of Rice On His Head (see Photo) / The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Nt D Last On D Queue Coz Bible Said Am D Head, See Fighting At ATM Machine by Ayandaseyi(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2013
i was at atm machine in cananland on thursday, one came and ask if the woman was the last on d queue but the wiman response was hard has she began dey quote bible say am the head and not the tail and my bible said am the first and not the last.. wat kind of mindset are we given ourselves to be lieing in the name of religion proclaiming, i pity you nigerians
Re: Am Nt D Last On D Queue Coz Bible Said Am D Head, See Fighting At ATM Machine by Nabilah: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2013
Lol! Reminds me of when i was at the Salon. A lady stopped by and asked the Salon owner '' do you have joy?''. The woman hissed immediately and said '' i get joy well well. Na joy relaxer no dey''. She continued insulting the lady even after she left.
Re: Am Nt D Last On D Queue Coz Bible Said Am D Head, See Fighting At ATM Machine by borntobegr8t(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2013
No pisure of the fight
Re: Am Nt D Last On D Queue Coz Bible Said Am D Head, See Fighting At ATM Machine by lymelyte(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
A Lot of nigerians have low self esteem and poor understanding of things..

(1) (Reply)

Tonight / Study Music To Know About Heaven And Hell / My Farewell Message For A Good Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.