Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Van Persie Considers His Future At Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Persie Considers His Future At Manchester United (481 Views)

Iheanacho Has A Vital Future At City - Pellegrini / Mikel's Future At Chelsea Fc In Jeopardy / Ronaldo "Doesn't Know" About Future At Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Persie Considers His Future At Manchester United by Geestunnar(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2013
Robin van Persie
is considering his
Manchester
United future as he harbours
growing doubts over the David
Moyes regime.
The Dutch striker has told friends
that he is increasingly unhappy
with the training and tactical
methods employed by the Red
Devils boss, which he believes
have contributed to his worst run
of injuries in three years.
Van Persie was ruled out for a
month on Friday with a thigh
strain sustained taking the corner
that led to United's winner against
Shakhtar Donetsk on Tuesday
night and will not play again until
the New Year.
The latest injury to Van Persie
came in his second match back in
the team following a month on
the sidelines with toe and groin
injuries. It is the Dutchman's third
setback in what is becoming a
frustrating second season at Old
Trafford, as he also missed the
Manchester derby and Capital One
Cup clash with Liverpool in
September.
Re: Van Persie Considers His Future At Manchester United by clip: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Injury = Van Persie
Van Persie = Injury
Re: Van Persie Considers His Future At Manchester United by pabon(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
He shouldn't go ooo...He is very well needed.I hope his long spells of injury hasn't started again.
Re: Van Persie Considers His Future At Manchester United by Geestunnar(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
pabon: He shouldn't go ooo...He is very well needed.I hope his long spells of injury hasn't started again.
apparently it has. Man u shud go for a new striker cos Rooney is also going to leave
Re: Van Persie Considers His Future At Manchester United by clip: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
pabon: He shouldn't go ooo...He is very well needed.I hope his long spells of injury hasn't started again.

I hope so too. At least we enjoy 1 complete season without injury.
Replacement is a must by January

(1) (Reply)

Premium Tips Are Based On Privileged Information Not Analysis / Cameroon Secures Friendlies With Argentina & Portugal - What Is Our NFF Doing? / Mikel Captains Chelsea, Scores A Scintillating Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.