Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread (211903 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2014
StarCj: [size=8pt][/size]
how much is it
Hello you can get it at 27500...
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by 3CHUB: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
jorhney: who knws how to root tecno g9

Hello...use vroot or frameroot
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Mariesio: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello...sorry you can get 4 that amount in our shop.

You mean I can get it for #30k at your store? If yes, post your address pls.

thanks
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by dharay99: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2014
MasterPDON: i'm having the same problem as kingscollege. the phone suddenly turned off, and its impossible to switch on. and even when i connect it to charge, nothing displays on the screen. it's like there's no battery there. taking it to carlcare tomorrow, but i'm afraid of when to collect it back.

Dnt take it aniwhere, just leave d pad 4abt 2dayz without tampering wid it den on d 3rd day, use a strong charger 2charge it...leave it 4 lyk 3hours Wyl charging it ni o...den it shuld cum up.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by dharay99: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2014
LittleJAMES:

Next time don't use it again till it's 1%....
Don't charge it from switched off with a PC / Power Bank.... On it be4 charging with the above 2
The phone's battery is 4000mAh....
Much higher than most pc batteries....

Rubbish talk, d b3 is 3500mah. Check d baq of d pack..
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by dharay99: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2014
[size=15pt]4months old P9 for sale @22k, slightly negotiable....am around lekki, lagos[/size] grin
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by LittleJAMES(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2014
dharay99:

So wetin make my talk Rubbish ne?
Na say I make mistake say 4k instead of 3.5k.....

Sheh you get personal beaffff with me ni.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
dharay99:

Dnt take it aniwhere, just leave d pad 4abt 2dayz without tampering wid it den on d 3rd day, use a strong charger 2charge it...leave it 4 lyk 3hours Wyl charging it ni o...den it shuld cum up.
oh, thanks. but i've already taken it there. will get it back on friday. it seems like it happened to you once. did you try that solution and worked?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
dharay99:

you could have just easily corrected him
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by samuelsule2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
please i want to ask this question, if you connect tecno p9 to a printer can you use it to print?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by samuelsule2(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
dharay99: [size=15pt]4months old P9 for sale @22k, slightly negotiable....am around lekki, lagos[/size] grin
please i want to ask this question, if you connect tecno p9 to a printer can you use it to print?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by vicdon(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
My p9 touchpad aint workin again.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
samuelsule2: please i want to ask this question, if you connect tecno p9 to a printer can you use it to print?
without some third party applications, Nah!
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
vicdon: My p9 touchpad aint workin again.
you mean you don't get any response from touches at all?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by samuelsule2(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2014
MasterPDON: without some third party applications, Nah!
i don't know what you mean by a third party, let me put it in another way, when you install the setup of the printer, will you now be able to connect it to the printer and print from it, am asking this question because am thinking of going for this device than purchasing a laptop, gat any advice?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by bastien: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2014
dharay99: [size=15pt]4months old P9 for sale @22k, slightly negotiable....am around lekki, lagos[/size] grin
How far abeg no vex, u get any idea on How I fit change my font to italics or other sexy type
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
samuelsule2: i don't know what you mean by a third party, let me put it in another way, when you install the setup of the printer, will you now be able to connect it to the printer and print from it, am asking this question because am thinking of going for this device than purchasing a laptop, gat any advice?
with some apps like google cloud print, HPPrint, it may be possible. but, hey, if you have money for a laptop, buy it. this tab has quite some functions, but it can't replace a laptop.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
bastien: How far abeg no vex, u get any idea on How I fit change my font to italics or other sexy type
don't try this oo. unless there's an app besides font installer that won't brick your pad. and if there is, you have to root.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by bastien: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
MasterPDON: don't try this oo. unless there's an app besides font installer that won't brick your pad. and if there is, you have to root.
OK,thanks
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by teemony(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello, when I bought my p9 the real football2013 was working properly and I started playing the game. Later on I uninstalled kingdoms and lords, my little big city and wonder zoo applications on the tab. After that when I try to open rf2013, it says " to run rf13 game, the wonder zoo, kingdoms and lords, little big city applications needs to be installed on this device ". Then I went to Google play and installed the 3 games again, but the rf13 game is still saying the same thing. I have restarted my phone many times, still no difference.
Someone please help. Or anybody who has experienced the same thing.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
teemony: Hello, when I bought my p9 the real football2013 was working properly and I started playing the game. Later on I uninstalled kingdoms and lords, my little big city and wonder zoo applications on the tab. After that when I try to open rf2013, it says " to run rf13 game, the wonder zoo, kingdoms and lords, little big city applications needs to be installed on this device ". Then I went to Google play and installed the 3 games again, but the rf13 game is still saying the same thing. I have restarted my phone many times, still no difference.
Someone please help. Or anybody who has experienced the same thing.
it's Possible that the versions of the ones you downloaded are different from the ones that came with the phone.
Solution; Reset your phone. Since you just bought it, it shouldn't hurt much.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by teemony(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
MasterPDON: it's Possible that the versions of the ones you downloaded are different from the ones that came with the phone.
Solution; Reset your phone. Since you just bought it, it shouldn't hurt much.

Reset ..? As in to erase the data? Men ... Is there no other way? Like rooting the phone and using lucky pacther?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
teemony:

Reset ..? As in to erase the data? Men ... Is there no other way? Like rooting the phone and using lucky pacther?
i Doubt Lucky Patcher Can Do Anything Here. But There May Be Another Way Out. have you checked the 'assistant' app? if they aren't there, then the apk files of Those Uninstalled Games Are Somewhere Deep In The Root Of The Phone. If You're Rooted, Download 'RootBrowser' and use it to find those games' apk files. if you're not, download 'androzip file manager' and search for them. i'm not with my phone now, else i would've given specific directions.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by teemony(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2014
MasterPDON: i Doubt Lucky Patcher Can Do Anything Here. But There May Be Another Way Out. have you checked the 'assistant' app? if they aren't there, then the apk files of Those Uninstalled Games Are Somewhere Deep In The Root Of The Phone. If You're Rooted, Download 'RootBrowser' and use it to find those games' apk files. if you're not, download 'androzip file manager' and search for them. i'm not with my phone now, else i would've given specific directions.

It is working now. I used ES Explorer to search for the apks in the root of the phone and installed the 3 games again they were different from the ones I got from play store. Thanks for that idea.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Homguy(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Please I need a custom rom for my Phantom PAD mini P9. Anyone knows where I can download it? Am bored of this stock ROM already. Its dull.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2014
MasterPDON: i'm having the same problem as kingscollege. the phone suddenly turned off, and its impossible to switch on. and even when i connect it to charge, nothing displays on the screen. it's like there's no battery there. taking it to carlcare tomorrow, but i'm afraid of when to collect it back.
what u r experiencing is called screen of death SOD. It happens with a number of android powered devices using LI ion battery. To solve dis problem. Get a 2OOOmah charger. plug it to d socket, den press ur fones power botten for like 15 seconds...keep holding it, den insert d charger. While still holding it. D phone shud power up now.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2014
SOd happens wen u allow ur fone to run out of battery. First time it happened to ma tecno P9..I was devastated, just had to google d issue and solve the prob. Goodluck
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by dharay99: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
bastien: How far abeg no vex, u get any idea on How I fit change my font to italics or other sexy type

On a Techno phone.? No try am o....except yhu get am 4 root access. cheesy grin
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by bastien: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
dharay99:

On a Techno phone.? No try am o....except yhu get am 4 root access. cheesy grin
chai
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by dharay99: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
samuelsule2: please i want to ask this question, if you connect tecno p9 to a printer can you use it to print?

Yea I fink buh sum tinz are involved, lyk apps... etc
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by dharay99: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
MasterPDON: you could have just easily corrected him

U see me carry cane flog am ni... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by dharay99: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
MasterPDON: oh, thanks. but i've already taken it there. will get it back on friday. it seems like it happened to you once. did you try that solution and worked?

Hmmm, ds same shit just happened 2ma pad again. Went off on Sunday, came up today afta massive wahala... ds is d 4th tym m experiencing ds...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53) (Reply)

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.