Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ribery Hopeful For Ballon D’or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ribery Hopeful For Ballon D’or (433 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ribery Hopeful For Ballon D’or by diranfbi(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Bayern Munich’s Midfielder, Franck Ribery said “He’s keeping his fingers crossed” being one of the three finalists of the Ballon d’Or coming up on 13th January, 2013.

He said after the 2-3 defeat by Manchester City, “It’s good for me to be named in the three, but we’ll have to see, I’ll keep my fingers crossed.” He also added that, “I’m happy, happy for me, for the club, for my whole family. But I am a little bit sad for (Zlatan Ibrahimovic) because he’s still a great player and he has done great things with Paris Saint-Germain.”

Ribery was chosen alongside Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo. We will also be keeping our fingers crossed to find out who will emerge the winner of the world’s footballer of the year award.

Source: http://e-magin.com/ribery-hopeful-for-ballon-dor/

(1) (Reply)

UCL Draw: Drogba's Galatasary Drawn Against Chelsea / Maradona Writes Off Eagles / You Think You Know Soccer History,prove Ur Self Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.