Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! (614 Views)

Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers / Hacker Exposes Yemi Alade & Phyno's Secret Romance? (Pics) / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! by OmoUSH(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wow, i never knew i can ever get a wonderful job here. From monday nextweek, i am now the Honourable MODERATOR OF ROMANCC SECTION. What ir ur views about this?
Re: Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! by dryakson(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Happy new job
BTW how much is the salary
Re: Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! by Wizdray: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Does this call for celebration? C0ngrats anyway
Re: Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! by homesteady(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
#Yawns
Re: Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! by GentleMimi: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
I'll let u know my opinion when i confirm the news.But i honestly do not believe u.
Re: Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! by Airforce1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
NNPC thins

Senate Next tongue
Re: Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! by AbuMikey(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
undecided
Re: Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! by homesteady(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Go to Justin bieber or Usher's forum, they will even make you super-mod grin
Re: Seun Osewa About To Appoint Me As MOD Of Romance Section! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
And you think you should post this in Celebrity section?

(1) (Reply)

Alao Arisekola, Sons Goes Under As Financial Crises Cripples Business, Lifestyle / Photo Of Psquare Surrounded By Beautiful Ladies Wearing Xmas Costume / Femi Kuti Steals Show At Encomium White Gig, Honoured For His 4th Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.