Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures (27324 Views)

Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Flirtyfemi: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Colorful Photos From Rmd's Son's White Wedding Today

Kome Mofe-Damijo and his sweetest heart, Eniola got married today at the Chapel of Christ The Light Church, Alausa, Ikeja.

The reception is presently holding at the Grandeur Event Center, Oregun.

Some of the dignitaries spotted at the church service which held at the Chapel of Christ Church in Oregun include Gov of Delta State and his wife, the wife of the deputy gov of Delta State, members of the Delta State executive counsel and kings.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/12/more-colorful-photos-from-rmds-sons_14.html

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Flirtyfemi: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
more

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by homesteady(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Once again HML to them!
This Uduaghan wife, it seems that she is a deeper life member! I've never seen her wearing makeup
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Dannylux: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
e remain me sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
homesteady: Once again HML to them!
This Uduaghan wife, it seems that she is a deeper life member! I've never seen her wearing makeup

she always wears makeup, i dont think that's her in the photo, did she offend you?

google is not your enemy!
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by homesteady(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:

she always wears makeup, i dont think that's her in the photo, did she offend you?

google is not your enemy!
She is the one! All the functions she attends with her husband, I've never seen her with makeup! She hardly wears all this earrings & co

1 Like

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
her pictures on google show her with makeup, and as a man, i'm not sure exactly what your concern is anyway!

or, are you a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by homesteady(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:
her pictures on google show her with makeup, and as a man, i'm not sure exactly what your concern is anyway!

or, are you a woman?

How many of her pictures did you see? Her anniversary pictures? I just saw that she is a deaconess! So maybe that explains why she doesn't put make-up!
So I can't express my view again? undecided abeg tpia park well jare! Mtcheew!

3 Likes

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by angelTI(f): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
HML to the couple. Lots of love in their union
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by axortedbabe(f): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
homesteady:
She is the one! All the functions she attends with her husband, I've never seen her with makeup! She hardly wears all this earrings & co
must she wear earrings or make-up?must she b lyk ol dis una yeyebrities?
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
homesteady:

How many of her pictures did you see? Her anniversary pictures? I just saw that she is a deaconess! So maybe that explains why she doesn't put make-up!
So I can't express my view again? undecided abeg tpia park well jare! Mtcheew!

do you not have a search function on your phone?

and why are you abusing someone who can 'born' you?

have you no manners?

she wears make up or she doesnt wear makeup, is she disturbing you? Hope you are not waanking to the lady's picture.

i dont know why you cant fixate on the celebrities who ask for your attention, its uduaghan's wife you want to start disturbing?
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by homesteady(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:

do you not have a search function on your phone?

and why are you abusing someone who can 'born' you?

have you no manners?

she wears make up or she doesnt wear makeup, is she disturbing you? Hope you are not waanking to the lady's picture.

i dont know why you cant fixate on the celebrities who ask for your attention, its uduaghan's wife you want to start disturbing?
Tpia wash your agony filled eyes! Where did I insult her? undecided I only asked if she attends deeper life! Is that an insult? undecided
No I can't waank with her picture, I want to wannk to your picture! tongue Oya send me your picture sharply! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Luxiana19(f): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
^^^^^ Loooool
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
frustrated folks want to ruin the thread.

see the epistle somebody typed on top matter wey no concern am?

1 Like

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ topic

nice outfits all round.

more pictures please.
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hml to them.at least for once brides didnt flash 1/4 of their breasts out to offend our sensibilities.thank god sanity is being restored to wedding gowns. shocked

btw i wonder the type of wedding gown cossy will wear on her own day when 8/10 percent of nairalanders have seen the breast lipsrsealed
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Prymestrr(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dannylux:

Which phone with internet access doesn't have a search button/function?

Why do you keep arguing with people who you claim you can 'born' ?

Are you a jobless old woman?

Why do you always sound pained and frustrated?

Why do you keep following and abusing this guy(homesteady) ?

Why do you keep pushing people to cuss you?

Why should an old woman like yourself be dirty and uncouth as to say he's waanking to someone else's photo merely because He expressed his opinion?

Many Nairalanders think you're a witch, how true is this?

What's your true purpose on Nairaland?
Hehehehehehe... Dude go easy on her! an idle mind is d devil's workshop n u know ASUU has built a factory 4 devil within this past 6 months!

2 Likes

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
homesteady:
Search for Uduaghan's wife on Google Images and you'll see a thousand pictures of her on makeup and jewelry. She doesn't look one bit like a deeper life member.
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Hehehehehehe... Dude go easy on her! an idle mind is d devil's workshop n u know ASUU has built a factory 4 devil within this past 6 months!

hope you are addressing him!

you certainly dont want to be addressing me!
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by IAMBREEZY: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
HML to them.
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by homesteady(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Every thread she enters, that thread must be derailed! grin
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Prymestrr(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:

hope you are addressing him!

you certainly dont want to be addressing me!
Lol... No hard feelings mama tpia@ .
Was actually asking d dude 2 be nice. I don't lock horns with ladies so don't come @ me abeg!grin
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
homesteady: Every thread she enters, that thread must be derailed! grin

aitete m'ole.

obviously, you entered the thread to derail it.

i'm surprised you're telling such a boldfaced lie even in the face of stark evidence?

you are still on the same thread and EVERYBODY can see what you did?

thread title says rmd's son, you made it about uduaghan's wife, do you have some personal issues with her?
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Lol... No hard feelings mama tpai@ .
Was actually asking d dude 2 be nice. I don't lock horns with ladies so don't come @ me abeg!grin

uncle, my user id is tpia@, i think you can read.

kindly desist from adding any other title or letters besides what i have stated as my moniker.

i do not know you from adam and as such, i do not wish to be addressed by you with any kind of familiarity or otherwise rudeness, thanks.
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by homesteady(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:

aitete m'ole.

obviously, you entered the thread to derail it.

i'm surprised you're telling such a boldfaced lie even in the face of stark evidence?

you are still on the same thread and EVERYBODY can see what you did?
You are obviously feeling guilty! Because that's your normal behaviour!
How did I derail? Is the 'uduaghan wife' not in the picture? So is she not part of the part??
Instead of you to just answer like how other people answered and move on, you started spewing trash, talking about wannking!
So who is derailing?

1 Like

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by Prymestrr(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:

uncle, my user id is tpia@, i think you can read.

kindly desist from adding any other title or letters besides what i have stated as my moniker.

i do not know you from adam and as such, i do not wish to be addressed by you with any kind of familiarity or otherwise rudeness, thanks.

Jeez! Why d f*ck's are u taking all dis personal Life is 2 short 2 go through it pained abeg!grin
Besides ur moniker isn't exactly the average standard English so stop giving me a hard time n for ur info, i wasn't getting familiar with u coz i don't even know u n i'm quite glad about that.
Finally! U only see my comments as being rude coz deep down, u've got that tendency 2 be rude 2 all n sundry so u always feel threatened whenever someone reacts 2 ur comment.
Call it an epistle if u want but u can't possibly deny d glaring factsgrin
Try 2 be sweet n humble now n again n u'll be blessed with a long livecheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ unsteady

^let uduaghan's wife be.

ordinary google would have answered your question, instead you felt the need to attack her on a public forum.

get a life plz.
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by tpia5: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Jeez! Why d f*ck's are u taking all dis personal Life is 2 short 2 go through it pained abeg!grin
Besides ur moniker isn't exactly the average standard English so stop giving me a hard time n besides i wasn't getting familiar with u coz i don't even know u n i'm quite glad about that.
Finally! U only see my comments as being rude coz deep down, u've got that tendency 2 be rude 2 all n sundry so u always feel threatened whenever someone reacts 2 ur comment.
Call it an epistle if u want but u can't possibly deny d glaring factsgrin
Try 2 be sweet n humble now n again n u'll be blessed with a long livecheesy

you've had your two minutes fame, now scram.

the thread is not about you.
Re: Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures by MsSpaqs(f): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nice wedding but the bridesmaid's dress looks 2 much like a wedding gown.Thought white was reserved only for the bride.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level / Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest / Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.