Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,378 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

China To Build Power Station In The Moon - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China To Build Power Station In The Moon (18243 Views)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. / Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Very soon Nigerians will start building churches on the moon, we too are in the space race.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by netflydotcom(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Is good,but catholic church has to prepare to send gospel there.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by emmyskies(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
funshint:
Your foolishness stinks; gosh!!!
In Matthew 5:22, Christ says: ...He that says to his brother "you fool" is in danger of hell fire. But I forgive you. I pray this shoudnt be held against you on the last day. I just meant for you guys to forget science and take GOD serious. This world is not our own. We go die live everything at last. Only GOD. Heaven is our home. Where we will leave forever and ever and ever and ever for eternity. GOD bless you
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by emmyskies(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mekanus: This mentality possessed by by most Africans and Nigerians in particular is why we never develop technologicaly. We prefer to carry the bible and quran around, waste our productive hours in church and mosque and yet we have nothing good to show off as the most religious nation on earth. People are busy using science and technology to make life better but Nigerians are busy carrying a book full of lies.
I dont mean we shoudnt grow. I just meant for you guys to forget science and take GOD serious. We can grow in other sectors of the economy. We can grow in technology. Theres nothing bad in it. Its all about the knowledge of man. The major thing I pointed out is the concept behind their progress. Its demonic. They dedicated the project to one of their goddess and its pet. Probably the one that made it possible for the project. Nigeria can grow technologically but not this demonic and goddess-oriented type. But in all these: This world is not our own. We go die live everything at last. Only GOD. Heaven is our home. Where we will leave forever and ever and ever and ever for eternity. GOD bless you
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by emmyskies(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Atigba: shut up..people like you are the reason why nigeria is nt moving forward..be waiting for jesus to take you to sky. Why others are using their brain,china was once third world nation like us
I dont mean we shoudnt grow. I just meant for you guys to forget science and take GOD serious. We can grow in other sectors of the economy. We can grow in technology. Theres nothing bad in it. Its all about the knowledge of man. The major thing I pointed out is the concept behind their progress. Its demonic. They dedicated the project to one of their goddess and its pet. Probably the one that made it possible for the project. Nigeria can grow technologically but not this demonic and goddess-oriented type. But in all these: This world is not our own. We go die live everything at last. Only GOD. Heaven is our home. Where we will leave forever and ever and ever and ever for eternity. GOD bless you
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by emmyskies(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
olasesi:

It's reasoning like this that has kept us behind
....pathetically, your post received '5 likes' as at this writting...
Born-again christians knows what im actually talking about. They understand. So they like the post.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by emmyskies(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
samsard: religious bigot, always a backward thinker. Mtcheeww
In Matthew 5:22, Christ
says: ...He that says to his
brother "you fool" is in danger of
hell fire. But I forgive you. I
pray this shoudnt be held against
you on the last day. I just meant
for you guys to forget science
and take GOD serious. This
world is not our own. We go die
live everything at last. Only
GOD. Heaven is our home. Where
we will leave forever and ever and
ever and ever for eternity. GOD
bless you
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by emmyskies(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Prodigal son: na ur type dey help devil make fire 4 hell. Bloody religious mofo
In Matthew 5:22, Christ
says: ...He that says to his
brother "you fool" is in danger of
hell fire. But I forgive you. I
pray this shoudnt be held against
you on the last day. I just meant
for you guys to forget science
and take GOD serious. This
world is not our own. We go die
live everything at last. Only
GOD. Heaven is our home. Where
we will leave forever and ever and
ever and ever for eternity. GOD
bless you

1 Like

Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Xyge(m): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2013
dejt4u:
badt boy. Hw is oau today?
Mtchewww.. Dem dey tok about Technology. Cutting-edge Technology.., u dey tok about Oau..
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Xyge(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Phder: It's not like the moon is their personal property! It belongs to the "earth" you can't just go in there and do some shi..tt the entire universe would have to pay for.
Yeah it belongs to Earth.. 'MOTHER EARTH'... We're inhabitants, progenies of Mother Earth and what belongs to Mama sure belongs to me, you and all as well.! (the Asian ghhuyz are not debarred). CHECK.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2013
Why?

If you generate power on the moon, how do you utilise it here on earth? undecided
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Yomieluv: China breaking new ground,and we Nigerian yet to have stable electricity........since 1960.
The most populous black nation on earth still struggling with a 100 yr old technology, all our past leaders should be lined up and shot.

1 Like

Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Vinsaint(m): 2:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Since America lai lai fool de world sey dia Apollo abi na
wetin go moon hang flag. Why dey neva go bak check weda
de flag still dey dia? Why be sey no orda country neva try
since den? Evry 6 months some scientist dey fly dey go repair
de satilite for orbit, why dey no follow dia reach moon since e
dey near from de orbit. upon all dis ogbenge high tech wey dey
now no bodi fit go dia.

Now na China turn to fool demsefs no bi we cos our foolish tank
don full. America foolam with dia Nollywood abraka dabra. Even
Hollywood for naija fit dey studio do am beta. abeg wia my snorff
dey mek i clear eye.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by osystein(m): 3:05am On Dec 20, 2013
There's over 1billion of them, and napoleon predicted their rise. I see naija getting there oneday.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by gbaskiboy: 3:50am On Dec 20, 2013
"They are
making good strides, and I think over the
next 10, 20 years they'll certainly be
rivaling Russia and America in this area
and maybe overtaking them in some
areas." Shinko people una tinz dey last? I bow for una oo
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by gbaskiboy: 3:51am On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=gbaskiboy]"They are
making good strides, and I think over the
next 10, 20 years they'll certainly be
rivaling Russia and America in this area
and maybe overtaking them in some
areas." Shinko people una tinz dey last? I bow for una oo
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by millhouse: 4:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Oh where is my beloved country in the scheme of things ?
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Xyge:
Yeah it belongs to Earth.. 'MOTHER EARTH'... We're inhabitants, progenies of Mother Earth and what belongs to Mama sure belongs to me, you and all as well.! (the Asian ghhuyz are not debarred). CHECK.
More reason why intrusion into the moon should be a collective decision.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by ceaser: 4:47am On Dec 20, 2013
NIGERIA'S SPACE LUNAR EXPLORATION TO BEGIN 2014.

Following the announcement of China's successful world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades (Link is here https://www.nairaland.com/1555602/china-build-power-station-moon), the federal government has announced steps outlined in the next stage in an ambitious space program that aims to propel the country and eventually put a Nigerian astronaut on the moon.

Nigeria's space exploration
Unmanned Space shuttle to be named ÒBATÁLÁ 1, the Mythical Nigerian God of the universe.

A space probe on board the shuttle called "AMADIOHA 1" named after the Mythical Nigerian God of the galaxy is to be landed on the surface of the moon remotely guided using from a earth control in Abuja routed thru the Nigerian space satellite NIGCOMSAT 2.

The probe is to carry a ten-wheeled rover called "ÒGÚN", the Mythical god of war, of the hunt,
and of ironworking, ÒGÚN serves as the patron deity of blacksmiths, warriors, and all who use metal in their
occupations. He's the god reputed to have the only implements to perform the task of carving a road through a dense jungle for OBÀTÁLÁ to pass thru.

The camera on board space rover ÒGÚN is fitted with a 500 megapixel exymos CMOS sensor named after "IFÁ", the Nigerian mythical god of divination and a sophisticated and complex geomantic divinatory tool which uses nuts, signs, and increasing squares of the number four to predict all facets of the future.

ÒGÚN is also fitted with a multi-functional, self-aware and defensive robotic arm named after SHÒKPÒNÁ, the mythical god of small pox. SHÒKPÒNÁ is expected to pick samples of lunar soil, gases and radiation to be transported back into space shuttle OBÀTÁLÁ 1.

The power station to be built as a subsidiary of PHCN in space and for the supply of power to the galaxy international space station "MIER" is to be code-named "SHÀNGÓ", the mythical god of thunder, lightening and fire.

Press release from the Nigeria agency for space research, innovation and development (NASRIDA)
*source* click here. www.nasrida.com.ng
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by unmask: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2013
In Nigeria we have built a drone...even though building our type of drones might be high school project in some countries.....but since our president launched it, it sure has to be important
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by emmadan(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2013
the other time i heard they were building an underground 5-star hotel,now this?shai china!
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by emmadan(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2013
shai

Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by EdDave(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Hope you know china is also the manufacturer of the most authentic products in the world. Most of the multinationals you know have their plants in china.

It is not their fault that you decided to patronise their 'backyard factories'.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Mekanus(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2013
emmyskies:
Have u nt wondered y u dt worship the said all knowing God keep moving backward and living below poverty line while those u tink they worship a demonic God are always advancing? I put it to u dt if china and other scientificaly advanced nations have folded there hands and wait on an everlasting home called heaven jst like nigerians do, u would probably have died many years from curable diseases. Even the phone u're using to type this may probably have come from these demon worshipers and i wonder y u av nt thrown it away so that ur father in heaven will send u a holy one from the skies. Religion has really dealt with Africans.

3 Likes

Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by oluboyo04(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2013
as this people dey go moon go do wetin den like, make den no fall the moon for our heads here o.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by adejodan(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Space technology with the moon in view does not interest me, I will say its something new when they they consider the sun. They can generate better energy from the sun if they try it
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by abimbs: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2013
funshint:
Your foolishness stinks; gosh!!!
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by kjhova(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Goodness me!! The Nigerian discuss terrain can kill a man!! Don't guys ever independently keep abreast of what's happening on the planet?

The US's NASA landed the curiosity rover on Mars since 2012, The partners in the International Space Station ISS have permanent human habitation of the ISS since 2009 & many private companies have plans to commence mining on the moon & key near Earth asteroids in the conceivable future.
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by DONOCSO(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2013
We shall get there
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Danchito: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2013
Gwekzy: China on Saturday successfully carried out the world's first soft landing of a space probe on the moon in nearly four decades, the next stage in an ambitious space program that aims to eventually put a Chinese astronaut on the moon.

The unmanned Chang'e 3 lander, named after a mythical Chinese goddess of the moon, touched down on Earth's nearest neighbor following a 12-minute landing process.

The probe carried a six-wheeled moon rover called "Yutu," or "Jade Rabbit," the goddess' pet. After landing Saturday evening on a fairly flat, Earth-facing part of the moon, the rover was slated to separate from the Chang'e eight hours later and embark on a three-month scientific exploration.

China's space program is an enormous source of pride for the country, the third to carry out a lunar soft landing — which does not damage the craft and the equipment it carries — after the United States and the former Soviet Union. The last one was by the Soviet Union in 1976.

"It's still a significant technological challenge to land on another world," said Peter Bond, consultant editor for Jane's Space Systems and Industry. "Especially somewhere like the moon, which doesn't have an atmosphere so you can't use parachutes or anything like that. You have to use rocket motors for the descent and you have to make sure you go down at the right angle and the right rate of descent and you don't end up in a crater on top of a large rock."

State-run China Central Television showed a computer-generated image of the Chang'e 3 lander's path as it approached the surface of the moon, saying that during the 12-minute landing period it needed to have no contact with Earth. As it was just hundreds of meters (yards) away, the lander's camera broadcast images of the moon's surface.

The Chang'e 3's solar panels, which are used to absorb sunlight to generate power, opened soon after the landing. The Chang'e 3 will set up antennae that will transmit pictures back to Earth.

The Chang'e mission blasted off from southwest China on Dec. 2 on a Long March-3B carrier rocket.

China's military-backed space program has made methodical progress in a relatively short time, although it lags far behind the United States and Russia in technology and experience.

China sent its first astronaut into space in 2003, becoming the third nation after Russia and the United States to achieve manned space travel independently. In 2006, it sent its first probe to the moon. China plans to open a space station around 2020 and send an astronaut to the moon after that.

"They are taking their time with getting to know about how to fly humans into space, how to build space stations ... how to explore the solar system, especially the moon and Mars," Bond said. "They are making good strides, and I think over the next 10, 20 years they'll certainly be rivaling Russia and America in this area and maybe overtaking them in some areas.". Link http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/12/14/china-soft-landing-space-probe/4022707/
Moon wey benin girls dey fly go with plantain leaf everyday na una come hear dey make noise....abeg make una tell china pple make dem upgrade their technology
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by fr3do(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2013
Ibigo: no body seem to be considering the sun this is so unfair

U will be toast b4 reaching mercury
Re: China To Build Power Station In The Moon by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2013
Mekanus: This mentality possessed by by most Africans and Nigerians in particular is why we never develop technologicaly. We prefer to carry the bible and quran around, waste our productive hours in church and mosque and yet we have nothing good to show off as the most religious nation on earth. People are busy using science and technology to make life better but Nigerians are busy carrying a book full of lies.

U pretty much said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo: How Can Deactivated SIM Be Reactivated? / Www.yahoomail.com – Create Free Yahoomail Account / Omolabake Adenle Built A Software On African Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.