Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kcee Limpopo Exposed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kcee Limpopo Exposed (1665 Views)

The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) / Kcee-limpopo Appointed Minister Of Petroleum Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Limpopo Exposed by ionaira(f): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
The Okpekete master, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo aka Kcee, attended Tolu Primary school , Ajegunle Lagos then proceeded to Central High School , Isolo and later University of Nigeria, Nsuka.

Hot Swen Media was able to have a brief interview with the Limpopo crooner at his Ikoyi mansion and here is what he had to say about himself.

“My name is Kcee, many people refer to me as the Limpopo or okpekete master. A lot of people have been asking me for the meaning of Limpopo but I really can’t tell them right now because it’s something very nasty. I will reveal the meaning much later when I must have left music for the small boys. As for Okpekete, it means rat. I see women as rats so I like to call my women Okpeke or okpekete, meaning rat. About my brother, E-Money, well, he has been very supportive, though I don’t know where he made so much money from but I know he is very rich and he has been helping me a lot. “

When asked about his former musical partner, Presh, Kcee said he doesn’t know where Presh is currently but he doubts if he’s still into music because he remembers him mentioning that he was a very good farmer some time ago.
See Kcee's Oil Company >> KCEE LIMPOPO EXPOSED

(1) (Reply)

Funny Prayer Of The Day | Laugh And Forget Your Name / Wich Part Of Nigeria Is Dis Nigga From Hahah??? / The Most Hilarious Picture Of 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.